JAmesbond234

Jul 2, 2017
SURPRISE EVERYONE!

In in-game built cheat mode if Ian is going Chad mode and in Ch9 he didn't choose to be couple with Lena. Later in Ch11 after having sex in living room with Lena when Ian went to His room His status is changed from ian_lena_love=False to True automatically SO IAN IS IN LOVE WITH LENA THEY ARE STILL NOT A COUPLE. Remember ian_lena_couple=false is still false, only ian_lena_love variable is set to TRUE. All these dialogues were new too.
In this playthrough Lena was in Love with Ian but Ian was not, they kept things casual and while having sex with Lena where you have to choose tell Ian I love you or choke IF I select former I get this one.
View attachment 2762006
View attachment 2762007
How to open cheat mod?

Doppelgang

Jul 5, 2022
You get an error in Cherry's dialogue and then you lose points from her, basically she's disappointed with how complicated things got despite Ian's earlier asssurance. That's the current state of the run. This is actually my "main" run where Ian and Lena are sluts. Ian gets to fuck Cherry, Alison, Lena, Minerva, Emma, Cindy. I guess Lena is one less of a slut in this run because she didn't get to fuck Jeremy in order to be in a relationship with Ian.
Thanks! I suspected it would be something like this. To be fair, it would be very out of character of Cherry to say or do anything else. And Ian too, even as a Chad. Maybe that's the end of Ian and Cherry's fling if he's in a relationship with Lena, but I wouldn't mind if there's some more drama down the line, even if it might be difficult to set up a realistic scenario for it. And either way I suspect the conflict between Cherry and Lena will have a bigger impact on the story than it's had until now—and that it in one way or another either escalates or finds some sort of resolution. And if that happens, the meeting between Cherry and Ian just a day before his relationship with Lena starts, would be an obvious plot point to make use of.

I also have an unrealistic hope for some Cherry and Lena content at some point, as I think Cherry might be the character with the most in common with Lena, and under different circumstances they'd fit well as friends or as a couple. But that, for obvious reasons, would obviously be close to impossible to set up in a believable way.

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
Thanks! I suspected it would be something like this. To be fair, it would be very out of character of Cherry to say or do anything else. And Ian too, even as a Chad. Maybe that's the end of Ian and Cherry's fling if he's in a relationship with Lena, but I wouldn't mind if there's some more drama down the line, even if it might be difficult to set up a realistic scenario for it. And either way I suspect the conflict between Cherry and Lena will have a bigger impact on the story than it's had until now—and that it in one way or another either escalates or finds some sort of resolution. And if that happens, the meeting between Cherry and Ian just a day before his relationship with Lena starts, would be an obvious plot point to make use of.

I also have an unrealistic hope for some Cherry and Lena content at some point, as I think Cherry might be the character with the most in common with Lena, and under different circumstances they'd fit well as friends or as a couple. But that, for obvious reasons, would obviously be close to impossible to set up in a believable way.
I don't think it's as impossible as you say it is for Lena and Cherry to make up. The story treats Lena's anger towards Cherry as being partially irrational/something to be overcome. Even when Holly finds out about it, she basically says the two should talk it out/make peace. Also with some of the actions Lena can be far worse than Cherry.

Reactions: Doppelgang and jduk

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
Honestly, can you come up with a more boring character than Stan? He has neither looks nor personality; he is simply devoid of anything interesting. If he were the protagonist of the game, he would be cucked by every breathing female organism in the universe. He isn't the daring creep who got the guts to blackmail Lena, which I believe would make his character far more intriguing. However, he is portrayed as a nice creep, which in my opinion, is the worst decision Eva made. His interaction with Lena feels so forced, especially when she accepts his feelings. I mean... what? What could Lena possibly find appealing in him? I can only imagine she would entertain his affections out of sheer pity.
You just described Holly.
Actually Holly is worse because she is a nice creep to both MCs.

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
I know people on here either absolutely hate Ivy or absolutely love her, personally I have no horse in that race, but something I have never seen brought up is this moment here on the path where Ian and Lena are crushing on each other and Holly kisses both of them. I only saw this dialogue now because I am making a harem Ian route where Lena brings in Louise and will hopefully later bring in Holly.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

We know Ivy wants to push Lena to be more slutty, but when push comes to shove and she has the opportunity to completely push Ian, who is the main obstacle to Lena being more slutty, out of Lena's life. Ivy defends him and calls out Lena on her hypocrisy. She then restates her opinion that Lena shouldn't be dating, but only because it seems that is what she believes to be in Lena's best interest.

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
There are many debates about Lena's canonical love interest but I have gathered her one true desire:

The first potential date is Robert, and why would someone like Lena ever resort to that average whimp?
Then again, he arranges to let her keep her job income and gives her a free bunny costume, so the choice is obvious.

Meanwhile, Ian.

Anyways, Louise can nag as much as she want, she always fails to see the huge benefit of Stan. His huge bills he grants Lena by being her pay-pet.

Meanwhile Ian.

Molly and Ed are sweet, even sweeter is their cash register.
Meanwhile Ian.

Dating several guys have long-term use: Lena can open herself to the nastier Stalkfap customers and their wallets.
Jeremy naturally gets it, since hanging out with him, Louise and Ivy gives extra money.

Meanwhile Ian
Seymours gifts are nice, but the money sold out of them is even nicer.
Coordinating Ian and Lena in synch is the key to win this game. Ian can spend his entire salary to Lena. Beats particpating in the tournament, paying Jessica for sex and who is Alison?
(Also refuse to pay rent AND demand Stan to pay the double amount!)

When the main antagonist of the game is reduced to a fancier version of Stan. Would be based if Lena can sell the jewelry again.

I don't know if improving the cafe would lead to more money. Then there is Ivys job offer. Oh well, Lena has reached the meaning of life +1 .

camube

Jun 4, 2022
I know people on here either absolutely hate Ivy or absolutely love her, personally I have no horse in that race, but something I have never seen brought up is this moment here on the path where Ian and Lena are crushing on each other and Holly kisses both of them. I only saw this dialogue now because I am making a harem Ian route where Lena brings in Louise and will hopefully later bring in Holly.

We know Ivy wants to push Lena to be more slutty, but when push comes to shove and she has the opportunity to completely push Ian, who is the main obstacle to Lena being more slutty, out of Lena's life. Ivy defends him and calls out Lena on her hypocrisy. She then restates her opinion that Lena shouldn't be dating, but only because it seems that is what she believes to be in Lena's best interest.
Individual readers interpretations notwithstanding, I think Eva was trying to write Ivy as a good friend to Lena early on through showing that Ivy respect Lena's wish of not snitching her address to Axel.

Her (potential) decision/behavior becomes more grey in Ch 11 because my interpretation of IanxIvy convo is that Ivy may have been purposefully came late to LenaxAxel photoshoot because Axel asked her to with the promise of Wildcat recommendation or spot.

I think Ivy's justification then would be something like "she thought Lena could control herself since she was the one agreeing for coffee and then photoshoot in the first place"

I still think Ivy is a good friend, she has her flaws but she's a good friend in her own way.

I mean, Holly kissed Ian on the book trip despite guessing (really, knowing) that Lena has a crush on Ian.

I know they are new friends but Ivy is not the only ORS characters with flaws, someone as sweet as Holly also has their personal motivation and flaws.

Last edited:

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
I know a lot of people would love the Ian, Lena, and Holly throuple route but I'm also excited of this route with a cuck Ian and slut Lena. I could see them having this poly relationship only for Lena to use Ian's cuck fetish and slowly seduce Holly into becoming a slut too. Lena could pimp Holly to Mike and even her ex, Axel, while making Ian watch them get railed and Lena assuring Holly that this is what they deserve and Holly slowly getting turned on with the idea.
do it by yourself ... it is the best way... because by playing Ian as looser you will get a lot of Lena slut scenes and you will avoid to see useless Ian scenes! :p

...and of course you can rename your saves to turn back and check out for different routes in any case.

I really suggest playing how you want because I hate people who want to teach us what is the best path to play…
The best way is to play all the courses of the game and then choose which one you prefer... freedom is priceless

it's you who has to choose your path... that's why EvaKiss is a great writer... she writes in the right way to allow us to be free to choose our course

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020

Also Ivy is clearly an F95 poster.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022

Yeah you can tell Eva is trying to write Ivy as a good friend to Lena

Individual readers interpretations notwithstanding, I think Eva was trying to write Ivy as a good friend to Lena early on through showing that Ivy respect Lena's wish of not snitching her address to Axel.

Her (potential) decision/behavior becomes more grey in Ch 11 because my interpretation of IanxIvy convo is that Ivy may have been purposefully came late to LenaxAxel photoshoot because Axel asked her to with the promise of Wildcat recommendation or spot.

I think Ivy's justification then would be something like "she thought Lena could control herself since she was the one agreeing for coffee and then photoshoot in the first place"

I still think Ivy is a good friend, she has her flaws but she's a good friend in her own way.

I mean, Holly kissed Ian on the book trip despite guessing (really, knowing) that Lena has a crush on Ian.

I know they are new friends but Ivy is not the only ORS characters with flaws, someone as sweet as Holly also has their personal motivation and flaws.
Some things I'd say regarding Ivy. SHE IS NO SAINT BY ANY MEANS and I say this not as a disrespect. Anyone, when a good opportunity appears, wouldn't miss it. Ivy from starting of the game has been taking Lena's side on Axel matter. She warns her to end things once and for all and move on. IF she did setup Lena and Axel's meeting by not coming(this happened is huge chance) than she is not at fault here bcz ultimately it was Lena's decision what SHE chose to do with Axel. Also setting up is not a good thing.

Another thing, Ivy many times suggests Lena to have fun and not to get attached bcz she has seen LenaxAxel situation. She pushes/advises Lena to have fun with Ian but tells Lena to avoid getting serious as to avoid getting hurt again. She may be saying this so that Lena should have some more time to grow out of Axel's whole debacle.

I also think that Ivy herself have some feeling for Lena more than friends or those feelings may be a defensive mechanism as there is no other close friend of Ivy other than Lena.

Last edited:

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
I know a lot of people would love the Ian, Lena, and Holly throuple route but I'm also excited of this route with a cuck Ian and slut Lena. I could see them having this poly relationship only for Lena to use Ian's cuck fetish and slowly seduce Holly into becoming a slut too. Lena could pimp Holly to Mike and even her ex, Axel, while making Ian watch them get railed and Lena assuring Holly that this is what they deserve and Holly slowly getting turned on with the idea.
I'd prefer a variation where all three get really close. Then a nympho Lena who can't control her slut tendencies repeatedly cucks them both as they look on together meekly, shell-shocked at this increasingly crazy bitch in their throuple inviting all these strange, scuzzy dudes from the truckstop home. (Though I'd imagine Lena or the scuzbag strangers might likely nudge a reluctant & intimidated but malleable & hero-whoreshiping Holly on from there. So six of one. Half dozen of the other. :LOL:)

Either way, I highly doubt it will happen in this already massively multipath game.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 318 Votes