Jaxxon9696

Jul 13, 2017
Chapter 11 final
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Here are the changes to it: The complete iteration of this release is finally here. It took a while since I've been ironing out some obscure narrative bugs (BloodyMAres help is being invaluable in this task), and I've also added new music. Lena's second song, "Shine Again", has been fully realized with an original composition and lyrics, so if you got the mini-game choices right, you'll be able to listen to it during the concert scene in Chapter 8 , but I've also attached the mp3 file in this post so you can check it out right away! I've also added two new narrative scenes that weren't present in the Beta, nothing major, but it sheds light on a new plot point in the Seymour route as well as detail a bit more of Ian and Lena's relationship.
THANK YOU!

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
I'm disappointed that there are still missing scenes in the Gallery of this supposedly "Final" version.
The Gallery is done by PilotLara entirely on her free time and just because she's enthusiastic about it. She's not getting paid for it. Treat it as a fan mod, which is simply included into the game. The game IS Final, it's just the Gallery is a separate entity. If you click on the WIP entry, it does say that this Gallery, while endorsed by the creator, is not made by Eva Kiss and it's a one-person effort. If it wasn't for Lara, the game wouldn't have the Gallery at all.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I've also added two new narrative scenes that weren't present in the Beta, nothing major, but it (..) detail a bit more of Ian and Lena's relationship.
For these curious: Ian can now pick up on Louise calling Lena her mistress, and learn about their relationship as a result. Also, a cheating Lena (or one that has MFM fantasy) can potentially angle for a future MFM threesome, now that Ian has gotten himself a FMF one. :whistle:

KristopheH

Mar 8, 2018
The Gallery is done by PilotLara entirely on her free time and just because she's enthusiastic about it. She's not getting paid for it. Treat it as a fan mod, which is simply included into the game. The game IS Final, it's just the Gallery is a separate entity. If you click on the WIP entry, it does say that this Gallery, while endorsed by the creator, is not made by Eva Kiss and it's a one-person effort. If it wasn't for Lara, the game wouldn't have the Gallery at all.
I get that. Still, a little mention in Eva's post to let us know that the gallery's still incomplete, and maybe give an ETA, would have been nice.

JoeSte91

Apr 12, 2018
For the competition to be fun you need to have an equal chance to "win". If the other player has unfair advantage over your fate (regardless if you choose to date Lena or not), then this "competition" is rigged from the start. If the option you asked for was possible, the player who plays as Lena could just corrupt your sweet Holly and you'd have no way to respond to that other than maybe call things off with Holly (assuming Ian even has an opportunity to learn about it). Basically you'd have no agency to counter Lena's actions or get back at her somehow. You couldn't compete with Lena because in that competition Lena always wins.
Then it's simply a matter of balance and Ian should have choices introduced that counter Lena, either preemptively or after the fact.

At the moment, rather than offering an unfair option, the game simply doesn't allow it at all. By all means, include the storyline that comes from Ian finding out that Lena pushed Holly to cheat on him, where Ian goes on a John Wick style rampage of ruining Lena's life in return. Honestly that sounds pretty fun. Maybe his propensity for revenge is based on the chad/cuck scale, maybe how effective he is, is dependent on how well Lena has secured herself with contacts to Seymour and Axel. There's a lot of ways that story could go.

But I understand Eva already has a lot of work involved in the project. I don't begrudge her for not giving herself more to do.

AnHorse

Aug 2, 2018
So I know you can make Ian into a complete loser who Lena is cheating on (although I don't think they're ever formally dating, but it is assumed from Ian's perspective) and humiliating.
But is there currently any content the other way around where Lena is exclusive to Ian and submissive whilst he's fucking everyone he can?

JoeSte91

Apr 12, 2018
It's not a competition when one participant wins by default. Neither there's more depth -- i've mentioned it already, but having actions of both actors matter provides more possible paths/outcomes than one simply controlling the whole thing.

Note, the scenario described by BloodyMares does have room for active competition from both players over Holly. But it doesn't simply hand a win to one of them as soon as they decide to participate.
They only win by default because it was a glitch, so it was never designed to factor in the relative checks of how strong Ian/Holly's relationship is, how strong Holly/Lena's friendship is, how much of a cuck Ian is, whether Ian has talked about or looked at other 'hotter' women when Holly's nearby. (For instance, there's the very early example of Ian and Holly meeting Ian in the cafe and Holly comments on how pretty Lena is. Ian can agree or suggest that he's never noticed, or just comment on Holly being insecure. I don't know the code so I don't know how that's factored at the moment.)

And then, as I said to Mares, you can add in counter balances after the fact, and give Ian the opportunity to corrupt/sabotage relationships on the other side.

I don't think it should be the main thrust of the game, but seeing how the consequences of actions impact the other MC? Allowing a back and forth of how their actions have knock on effects on each other's lives? Within certain paths, that would have been very interesting to play out and see, and to even use that sense of revenge and vengeance as a corrupting factor for Ian himself. But on a path where both Ian and Lena are being played to be 'good' this scenario would obviously never crop up.

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
It's not an open relationship then, it's just experimenting new things like threesomes

View attachment 2793229
Isn't that an Urban Dictionary definition posted by some random person online, though? Not for nothing, but one person's post isn't exactly definitive. An open relationship means different things to different couples. Some are entirely open. Some have a set of ground rules. It's a bit of a flexible term really, depending on the parameters.

Last edited:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
They only win by default because it was a glitch
Yes, but it made some people talk that this is how it should be, and that's specifically the model i'm opposing. Now, mind you, am not against Lena having option to try to influence/steal Holly at all -- certainly, it would add to the game to have it. I just think it should be done in a way you describe latter, with behavior and choices of both MCs shaping the outcome.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
For these curious: Ian can now pick up on Louise calling Lena her mistress, and learn about their relationship as a result. Also, a cheating Lena (or one that has MFM fantasy) can potentially angle for a future MFM threesome, now that Ian has gotten himself a FMF one. :whistle:
My Lena was like, 'Threesome...? Na. I'm not into that. Let's not bring it up with Ian.'
And then she calls up Mike and has a Lena x Louise x Mike threesome.

jimmyjambles

Mar 8, 2022
I've mentioned it before in this thread, but I think Lena is just a more interesting character, and I see her domination in the Patreon poll as evidence of this. She struggles with money problems and guy problems that create tension, while Ian's world is fairly safe. His options for risky scenarios are generally that of a young man sowing his oats, while Lena's experiences often have an element of being seduced, manipulated or liberated from sexual norms by the people in her circle. She's constantly fighting for agency, while Ian feels securely in control of his circumstances. Stories are about conflict, this is a story-oriented game, and Lena has a lot more for the player to sink their teeth into.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes