lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
So I know you can make Ian into a complete loser who Lena is cheating on (although I don't think they're ever formally dating, but it is assumed from Ian's perspective) and humiliating.
But is there currently any content the other way around where Lena is exclusive to Ian and submissive whilst he's fucking everyone he can?
Yes

• Wow
Reactions: HUNUTAN

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
But is there currently any content the other way around where Lena is exclusive to Ian and submissive whilst he's fucking everyone he can?
Well, yes. You can have Lena who is in relationship with Ian and turns down options for sex with everyone else, while Ian is hitting on every girl around him. It's all down to player's choices.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
that's great, also please tell me this, just say "yes" or "no", will there be a chance for Ian to take a revenge on his boss who always belittles him?
Do you mean Minerva? Yes, Ian can already blackmail her and either make her back of or have an affair with her.

Reactions: portiamento

raja28

Mar 12, 2020
OurRedString-CH11
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
is there a Mac version

Reactions: niek07

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Is there anything more about Stan in this final version, guys?
Not at the moment (compared to Alpha/Beta releases) however there's going to be Epilogue to this episode released next, extending Lena's side of the story a little.

Reactions: Hakunak

kolram

Aug 7, 2020
So I know you can make Ian into a complete loser who Lena is cheating on (although I don't think they're ever formally dating, but it is assumed from Ian's perspective) and humiliating.
Absolutely.

In one of my playthroughs Lena is well on her way to being fully submitted to Ian and only messes with Holly, Ivy & Louise so she can eventually bring them for Ian to enjoy.

Reactions: Mtmtmt007

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
i got a traceback when i tried to play my saved game with the new update. i used JMOD on my previous playthroughs but that hasn't been updated to this version yet so i didn't install it yet. anyone know how to play my previous save? don't really want to start from the beginning again unless i have to.

LoneWaker59

May 16, 2020
i got a traceback when i tried to play my saved game with the new update. i used JMOD on my previous playthroughs but that hasn't been updated to this version yet so i didn't install it yet. anyone know how to play my previous save? don't really want to start from the beginning again unless i have to.
Just download the new version, put the JMOD and load your previous save, at the end of the episode you will have the option to replay the previous episode without the mod and play the current episode.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes