Vernalcash

May 20, 2017
Well... I hate to be that guy, but depending on your definition of NTR we could say that the Cindy path already has some sort of NTR :HideThePain: :unsure:... And yes its unavoidable :KEK:

Even a Ian who is "dating" Cindy gets a talk with Ivy where Ivy says to him that she heard a rumor that Mindy and Axel were dating now...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And the way even a Chad Ian gets deep in thought thinking about it...... I have seen before more subtle things than this be called NTR :HideThePain::HideThePain:.
Of course it could be JUST a rumor but... You never really know, right? :HideThePain::HideThePain:
By no stretch of the imagination that's NTR. It would be NTR if Cindy was fucking Axel, and I'm sure she will in some path, but I'm also sure it will be totally avoidable, just like Alison and Emma do not go with Jeremy unless you allow it and just like Lena does not cheat unless you want.
Off the top of my head in the ORS and GGGB only the relationship and the first scene with Eric is mandatory, the rest depend on your choices. I don't see her changing this trend with something so controversial as NTR with a character as liked as Cindy.

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
By no stretch of the imagination that's NTR. It would be NTR if Cindy was fucking Axel, and I'm sure she will in some path, but I'm also sure it will be totally avoidable, just like Alison and Emma do not go with Jeremy unless you allow it and just like Lena does not cheat unless you want.
Off the top of my head in the ORS and GGGB only the relationship and the first scene with Eric is mandatory, the rest depend on your choices. I don't see her changing this trend with something so controversial as NTR with a character as liked as Cindy.
The first sex scene with Eric is avoidable iirc.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Hol up, Ian can cum inside her in Ch. 11? How?

Or are those edited?
No, these aren't edited, it's one of the game's paths. Like i wrote, this can happen if Ian doesn't have sex with Alison before Ch.11 (where he gets option to accept her invite to her place and Alison openly hits on him)

Reactions: Samuel Hidayat

Socrambus

Oct 28, 2019
We might see Cindy get banged by Axel BUT ONLY in non-Cindy paths.

But I imaging these scenes being pretty hot !
I think that in a not love relationship with Cindy where you just fuck her because of lust it's quite possible that she will also fuck Axel and maybe Seymour, Jeremy or even Billy. It would not be NTR or cheating on Ian though. And I also think that in a love relationship with Cindy where you cheat on her keeping other previous relationships or just fucking whoever, she would be the type to just fuck another guy out of spite.

I wouldn't be surprised that even if both Ian and Cindy are in love and Ian does nothing wrong to fuck up the relationship, a happy ending for the couple would be pretty hard to get. There can be a lot of pressure from the reactions of their circle of friends and Cindy's budding career as a model.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Tulrek and ffive

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I think that in a not love relationship with Cindy where you just fuck her because of lust it's quite possible that she will also fuck Axel and maybe Seymour, Jeremy or even Billy.
I don't think Seymour would be really interested in Cindy, and Jeremy does draw the line at other people's girlfriends, so as long as Cindy stays with Wade he'd probably stay away from this mess. Billy is Robert tier acting even more dumb, can't imagine why anyone would want to touch that.

• Haha
Reactions: Balsamic

Chartog

Jan 12, 2019
I don't think Seymour would be really interested in Cindy, and Jeremy does draw the line at other people's girlfriends, so as long as Cindy stays with Wade he'd probably stay away from this mess. Billy is Robert tier acting even more dumb, can't imagine why anyone would want to touch that.
Jeremy draws the line at Ian's girlfriends. I don't think he would care about Wade's

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Jeremy draws the line at Ian's girlfriends. I don't think he would care about Wade's
No, it's about girlfriends of friends in general (Wade is Jeremy's friend too) In fact, this is his exact line in response to Perry getting pissed at Jeremy complimenting Cindy's appearance -- that's it's where he draws the line and so it's just a compliment and admiration of Wade being lucky to land such hot gf.

• Haha

der123fer

Donor
Aug 8, 2020
1691855670356.png

The recent popularity contest is all but decided, and I'll make a post about the results soon. But before that, some people wanted to know who would win if you could only vote for one character. Who's ? And ? Will the final results look any different than the open poll? If you're a patron, drop your vote!

I've also posted some and talked a bit about behind the scenes stuff, so if you're interested in this stuff, the post is available for +10€ patrons.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Is Lena Ian Louise threesome blocked on Ian cuck path?
It is blocked if Ian/Lena has advanced to "second stage" of the cuck path (ian_cuck variable value is 2+). This can be "achieved" either by Lena denying Ian sex in Ch.11 Prologue, or by Ian requesting to be given details of how Lena has learned to give footjobs in Ch.11 (Where did you learn to do this? and then Tell me more... this advances the cuck path by one point, so it winds up as either 1 or 2)

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
A lot has been said about Cindy and I have a few criticisms about her. Why I don't think she's the best girl.

1. Cindy gives me impression of a spoiled brat. Look at her behavior with Wade. She is constantly fixated on herself and her life. Okay, you can criticize Wade for his attitude and passive lifestyle. But a man has a hobby - cybersport, which he takes seriously: this is his hobby and it gives him inspiration. And also he has a girlfriend who DOES NOT RESPECT the interests of her boyfriend. She is constantly fixated on herself: "You do not pay attention to me and all the time you play your stupid games." Darling, if you feel this way about your man's hobby, why do you think that he should devote all his time and energy to you? Relationships are meant to be reciprocal, not one-sided. In the meantime, you don't even let Wade know about your hobbies and he finds out about modeling through an Istagram post, which of course shocks him. Maybe it was worth discussing it first, so as not to lead to a scandal? In general, Wade is always bad with her and does not appreciate his "queen" enough. Sounds familiar. Immediately I see the image of a girl whose man is "obliged" all the time.
I wonder if she will also treat Ian that way when he is very busy with another book?

2. Egocentrism. After running the game several times and making different choices, you can see this feature of Cindy. I chose solutions where I didn't please Cindy. It's quite easy to collapse the relationship scale with her. To take Wade's side, to criticize her way of life - Cindy gets angry. As soon as you contradict her and do not accept her point of view - Cindy is offended by you. You should not come to Wade's birthday and leave with Holly - Cindy is very angry with you and the relationship scale is closer to the minimum. Cindy does not accept a different opinion and everything should happen AS SHE WANTS. Otherwise, you are an antagonist for her. Did you notice how angry she gets during that stupid game in Chapter 9 if she doesn't like the answers? Why, it's just a game where you have to continue the phrase!

3. A character trait in women that I really don't like. Women's envy. How angry she is when you praise other girls, especially those who are more successful - Ivy or Lena. Cindy goes berserk when everyone is staring at Ivy, inserting caustic comments when praising Lena. In the last parts, this is more and more noticeable. I believe that she does not like Lena (it is clear that she has antipathetic notes to her) because of envy.

4. The most delicious moment. Cheating. Cindy is a cheater. Of course, it's not that off-putting if you're not planning anything serious with her - being friends with privileges and nothing more. Well, except that you're an immoral bastard doing this to Wade (and so am I :ROFLMAO: ). But to build a serious relationship with her after she cheated on her boyfriend? It's like deliberately stepping on a rake that you see in front of you. Especially if you take Ivy's rumors that she's having fun with Axel seriously. What did you say, soprano31 ? Once a hoe, always a hoe? There is truth in this. If it were IRL - Cindy is a huge red flag that says "RUN!"

In general, I liked Cindy much more before, until I learned the game from different routes, trying different variations. I know this post won't appeal to Cindy fans, but I'm looking at the characters objectively without blind fanaticism.

MF_DOOM

Mar 1, 2023
A lot has been said about Cindy and I have a few criticisms about her. Why I don't think she's the best girl.

1. Cindy gives me impression of a spoiled brat. Look at her behavior with Wade. She is constantly fixated on herself and her life. Okay, you can criticize Wade for his attitude and passive lifestyle. But a man has a hobby - cybersport, which he takes seriously: this is his hobby and it gives him inspiration. And also he has a girlfriend who DOES NOT RESPECT the interests of her boyfriend. She is constantly fixated on herself: "You do not pay attention to me and all the time you play your stupid games." Darling, if you feel this way about your man's hobby, why do you think that he should devote all his time and energy to you? Relationships are meant to be reciprocal, not one-sided. In the meantime, you don't even let Wade know about your hobbies and he finds out about modeling through an Istagram post, which of course shocks him. Maybe it was worth discussing it first, so as not to lead to a scandal? In general, Wade is always bad with her and does not appreciate his "queen" enough. Sounds familiar. Immediately I see the image of a girl whose man is "obliged" all the time.
I wonder if she will also treat Ian that way when he is very busy with another book?

2. Egocentrism. After running the game several times and making different choices, you can see this feature of Cindy. I chose solutions where I didn't please Cindy. It's quite easy to collapse the relationship scale with her. To take Wade's side, to criticize her way of life - Cindy gets angry. As soon as you contradict her and do not accept her point of view - Cindy is offended by you. You should not come to Wade's birthday and leave with Holly - Cindy is very angry with you and the relationship scale is closer to the minimum. Cindy does not accept a different opinion and everything should happen AS SHE WANTS. Otherwise, you are an antagonist for her. Did you notice how angry she gets during that stupid game in Chapter 9 if she doesn't like the answers? Why, it's just a game where you have to continue the phrase!

3. A character trait in women that I really don't like. Women's envy. How angry she is when you praise other girls, especially those who are more successful - Ivy or Lena. Cindy goes berserk when everyone is staring at Ivy, inserting caustic comments when praising Lena. In the last parts, this is more and more noticeable. I believe that she does not like Lena (it is clear that she has antipathetic notes to her) because of envy.

4. The most delicious moment. Cheating. Cindy is a cheater. Of course, it's not that off-putting if you're not planning anything serious with her - being friends with privileges and nothing more. Well, except that you're an immoral bastard doing this to Wade (and so am I :ROFLMAO: ). But to build a serious relationship with her after she cheated on her boyfriend? It's like deliberately stepping on a rake that you see in front of you. Especially if you take Ivy's rumors that she's having fun with Axel seriously. What did you say, soprano31 ? Once a hoe, always a hoe? There is truth in this. If it were IRL - Cindy is a huge red flag that says "RUN!"

In general, I liked Cindy much more before, until I learned the game from different routes, trying different variations. I know this post won't appeal to Cindy fans, but I'm looking at the characters objectively without blind fanaticism.
Add low IQ to the list and you are right 100%, especially on the first one. Just based on this, she belongs to the streets.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes