SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
What it all boils down to is both are at fault in some manner. Not sorry Cinders Simps but it's the truth.

Wades certainly at fault for not nuturing the relationship that he's somewhat taken for granted, thats true. And sure, his gaming passion has taken hold of him with him as of his rewrite (when prior he did have a job) and chapter he might just be getting his chance to possibly signing with a team. Same time though, he's begrudingly put in efforts here and there for Cinders at times, though if we are that true friend and are trying to help them out we do see him trying to put in more effort, even though Cinders passion is coming into conflict with it.

Cinders is also at fault for a number of things. Willing to keep her passion a secret, even though she outs herself by posting her modeling pics if we keep quiet about it or don't talk Wade into putting in the effort. Doesn't take no or rejection well and acts out in a bratty behavior if you make a retort or don't support her choices. Condecending to Lena singing when Lena potentially talked to her about the modeling business. In short: A bratty, need to be pampered 24/7 girl who expects undying support for her choices or passions or else she acts out.

Sure, there is nothing wrong with her wanting to be pampered a bit, and yes Wade is a fault for not doing such more than he should, BUT she expects things to go her way all the time. Like Geralt mentioned, don't go to Wade's Party in favor of Holly, she's pissed and upset because she didn't get her way. Well BITCH, your not gonna get everything you want. Grow up!

Honestly though, as much friction as they have with each other, with both having their passions starting to pay off (Cinders getting the modelling gig/Wade potentially signing with a team), my BIGGEST hope is that they do eventually work it out, considering I'm trying to help them both out. It would be a damn shame if I've put in all the effort, went through all the loops and holes just to find out Cinders and Axel are banging even though I've tried to help them out. Knowing Eva... probably 60/40 on that.

I do fully think they could work it out, but they both really need to compromise with each other big time, and talk more. Wade needs to hit the gym, and if he does get signed, take Cinders on a date: nice dinner and movie, maybe a bit of the club scene, then treat her right. Cinders for sure needs to understand that she can't have everything go her own way. She needs be willing to compromise things without acting like a brat. She also needs to be more upfront with her feelings and passions rather than keep quiet and keep it a secret.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
But again, it's not "either me or your video games". It's "do something other than your video games for a change, ffs". Am pretty sure if Wade got a job, spent some time every couple weeks going out with Cindy, and learned how to find the clit, Cindy wouldn't give two shits if he played his stupid computer games for hour or two a day.

But if all Wade ever does is play on his computer and get drunk with Perry while complaining together how much of a bitch his girlfriend is, then the only "another, not as demanding" girl who will stand him for more than a week, after Cindy gets fed up and dumps his lazy ass, is Stan getting in touch with his feminine side.
Given what I wrote about the Cindy-Ian relationship, when you don’t follow her line, egocentrism is really her trait and it’s not a fact that under the scenario you described, everything would be so good for Wade-Cindy.

I want to point out that I don't hate Cindy. She is a hot, active girl who wants more from life, but her personality has flaws.
Wade's bio:

Acording to his bio it seems nothing really happened. Maybe it's just that what works for you when you are a teen or a young adult isn't always going to work as well when you are an adult. Wade was an attractive, easy going, cool guy. As a teen you don't really need more than that, as an adult in a serious relationship living with your girlfriend, you do need more than that. Being an adult comes with responsabilities and it certainly doesn't help if being attractive was one of your good points and you get fat.
It really sounds like a quarter-life crisis that Wade can't find himself in. He needs help.

yuvce

Dec 8, 2020
Honestly though, as much friction as they have with each other, with both having their passions starting to pay off (Cinders getting the modelling gig/Wade potentially signing with a team), my BIGGEST hope is that they do eventually work it out, considering I'm trying to help them both out. It would be a damn shame if I've put in all the effort, went through all the loops and holes just to find out Cinders and Axel are banging even though I've tried to help them out. Knowing Eva... probably 60/40 on that.
If I had to guess, the whole Cindy and Axel thing will have 4 different outcomes:

1. Ian helped Wade and Cindy with their relationship, Cindy rejects Axel.
2. Wade and Cindy's relationship is low or broken, Cindy isn't fucking Ian, Cindy and Axel fuck.
3. Ian is on a love route with Cindy, Cindy doesn't fuck Axel.
4. Ian is fucking Cindy but not in love with her, Cindy and Axel fuck.

But like you said, Eva might make our efforts to fix their relationship meaningless.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I want to point out that I don't hate Cindy. She is a hot, active girl who wants more from life, but her personality has flaws.
Oh, there's no argument from me on this, Cindy is definitely flawed (and that's what makes her such entertaining character for me) I was mostly reacting to what seemed like complaint how the mean Cindy just won't let Wade be. I guess my view is more in line with what SerHawkes said, that they both have their fair share in this mess. (but am out of reactions, so ;/

Reactions: SerHawkes

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Oh, there's no argument from me on this, Cindy is definitely flawed (and that's what makes her such entertaining character for me) I was mostly reacting to what seemed like complaint how the mean Cindy just won't let Wade be. I guess my view is more in line with what SerHawkes said, that they both have their fair share in this mess. (but am out of reactions, so ;/
Agree with Hawkes. Wade also has flaws and psychological problems, I was more focused on Cindy's personality.

Reactions: SerHawkes

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
Cindy being a toxic, troublesome unappealing character and love interest is itself the appeal (and there are some meager positive traits of her character that allow to hope for fixing her). You sacrifice your long-term sanity, friends and stability for the corrupt, forbidden taboo. In RL you (usually) don't go for your friends hot girlfriend, but you may just subconciously think about it for two seconds and imagine how wild and crazy it would be, before you come back to reason and responsibility. This game allows to throw this all away and to live out that fantasy and gratification, hence the simple concept of Cindy ended up as the highest voted option.

Gillian also got many votes and her content is currently toxic as well.

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
Cindy being a toxic, troublesome unappealing character and love interest is itself the appeal (and there are some meager positive traits of her character that allow to hope for fixing her). You sacrifice your long-term sanity, friends and stability for the corrupt, forbidden taboo. In RL you (usually) don't go for your friends hot girlfriend, but you may just subconciously think about it for two seconds and imagine how wild and crazy it would be, before you come back to reason and responsibility. This game allows to throw this all away and to live out that fantasy and gratification, hence the simple concept of Cindy ended up as the highest voted option.

Gillian also got many votes and her content is currently toxic as well.
Where does the popularity for Gillian come from? Genuine question. She's new, so is it novelty? It usually takes me a while to warm up to new characters, I rather see established ones see more limelight. Is it the potential cheating/cucking aspect? Body type/ physical traits? Drama? I am curious.

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
Where does the popularity for Gillian come from? Genuine question. She's new, so is it novelty? It usually takes me a while to warm up to new characters, I rather see established ones see more limelight. Is it the potential cheating/cucking aspect? Body type/ physical traits? Drama? I am curious.
It could be as simple as her fans really enjoy the art for her.

• Haha
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: pavlogrk and Gato21

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
All of the above, perhaps. Pretty, petite redhead with a mystery factor (what exactly happened in her relationship with Ian that resulted in how it ended) plus high drama potential with multiple paths how it might go. What's not to like.

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
All of the above, perhaps. Pretty, petite redhead with a mystery factor (what exactly happened in her relationship with Ian that resulted in how it ended) plus high drama potential with multiple paths how it might go. What's not to like.
It's not that I hate the character, I just feel ambivalent towards her, versus the other girls in that poll. I was just surprised by the strong following, despite the lack of art and the minuscule amount of interaction we've seen from her compared to others in a story centric game. Evidently, I am a minority opinion. Perhaps that will change as the story progresses. Like I said, it takes a while for me.

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
You summed it up already. + buildup by EK herself.
So it's more just potentiality that's driving this popularity. You guys better hope the execution is good. No crying in the thread if your dreams are shattered by reality. :Kappa:

Last edited:

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
You guy better hope the execution is good. No crying in the thread if your dreams are shattered by reality. :Kappa:
I didn't care when Alison was up in the high ones and Emma not. People like what they like. If people liked Gillian(Chamelon) content and I didn't, who am I to judge them. In the end It's just a game. :WeSmart:

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
I didn't care Alison was up in the high ones and Emma not. People like what they like. If people liked Gillian(Chamelon) content and I didn't, who am I to judge them. In the end It's just a game.:BootyTime:
I'm not judging anyone. I am trying to amend my preconceived notions with the phenomenon that is playing out before me. Then, like I tend to do, goad people good-naturedly, of course.

Reactions: | Vee |

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
How do i unlock this option?

View attachment 2847393
It's enabled if Ian didn't delete Gillian's pictures and doesn't open the talk telling her she looks nice.

The exact script is:
Python:
        "{image=icon_mad.webp}You fucked me up" if v3_gillian_stop == False and ian_gillian < 2:
Ian and Gillian start with relationship at 1, but complimenting her bumps that up 1 point, hence you'll want to avoid it.

Bom969

Jul 25, 2019
Its possibly to date both. Don't pick the best options for Holly, or Alison will end the relationship after the trip. Hollys book fair coincides with Cindys event, not Alisons. If Ian dates Holly and Alison he comments on being indecisive in chapter 11, possibly wanting to make a choice sooner or later.

butt ian can go on a trip with either one of them. Right?

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes