rj677

May 30, 2020
Also it's funny how the most popular characters, Cindy and Holly seem to get a lot of flack. You'd think rather than try to bring the two down, the people who have a lot to say would try to bring up their own favorite characters. But where are the Cherry, Alison, Minerva, Emma, Louise supporters at? They never have positive posts on here. Their fans are nowhere to be seen:WeSmart:
All right, Im gonna stand up for my ass queen Emma (i have been talking about her so much I thought people were tired already :KEK:) and my guilty pleasure Louise

I think its easy to see how Cindy and Holly get the most flack since they actually have some content for us to talk about... Also, there are almost no scenes (in my opinion) with those 2 that just "dont hit good" or have a bad build up, while Emma has to be stuck with stupid scenes like a quickie in the toilet of a bar and Louise has to be either a full jealous lesbian or be forced into a nonsense 3some with a dude she barely talked/met :rolleyes::rolleyes: (even more nonsense if Lena isnt fucking her)

If Emma got even a quarter of the content that those 2 have, Im sure we would be discussing her more often :HideThePain:... Hell, she doesnt really have a fucking path right now, seems like everything about her turns more around Seymour than both MCs :cautious:.... Meanwhile, Cindy actually has a built up path that gets built on every update and Holly not only has 1 path but multiple and including both MCs.

So yeah, give Emma an actual path with actual good "dates"/scenes and Louise an Ian path and some of those close ups where shes HOT as shit and you are gonna see them not only be talked about more but also have more popularity :devilish:...

Also looking at it, I think its fitting that Cindy is always talked about... Lets just say it fits her personality to have everything about her ;);)

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
All right, Im gonna stand up for my ass queen Emma (i have been talking about her so much I thought people were tired already :KEK:) and my guilty pleasure Louise

I think its easy to see how Cindy and Holly get the most flack since they actually have some content for us to talk about... Also, there are almost no scenes (in my opinion) with those 2 that just "dont hit good" or have a bad build up, while Emma has to be stuck with stupid scenes like a quickie in the toilet of a bar and Louise has to be either a full jealous lesbian or be forced into a nonsense 3some with a dude she barely talked/met :rolleyes::rolleyes: (even more nonsense if Lena isnt fucking her)

If Emma got even a quarter of the content that those 2 have, Im sure we would be discussing her more often :HideThePain:... Hell, she doesnt really have a fucking path right now, seems like everything about her turns more around Seymour than both MCs :cautious:.... Meanwhile, Cindy actually has a built up path that gets built on every update and Holly not only has 1 path but multiple and including both MCs.

So yeah, give Emma an actual path with actual good "dates"/scenes and Louise an Ian path and some of those close ups where shes HOT as shit and you are gonna see them not only be talked about more but also have more popularity :devilish:...

Also looking at it, I think its fitting that Cindy is always talked about... Lets just say it fits her personality to have everything about her ;);)
I'd argue Cindy isn't that heavy on content. At least when it comes to sex scenes. Her route has a lot of build up in the early chapters, then sex scene in alley, at her place, at Ian's place, and now one at hers again. 4 scenes total. Emma has post club sex, tripping on drugs sex, and at the bar bathroom sex. There's also her bj scene but I won't count smaller scenes, so 3 scenes in total. Compare that to Holly, just one of her routes is equal to Cindy, but she has Ian route, Lena route, Ivy route, and if you want to be pedantic Mark route as well. Also soon there'll be a throuple route most likely. Eva Kiss definitely needs to add more content for Emma next update, I'll give you that.

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
Also it's funny how the most popular characters, Cindy and Holly seem to get a lot of flack. You'd think rather than try to bring the two down, the people who have a lot to say would try to bring up their own favorite characters. But where are the Cherry, Alison, Minerva, Emma, Louise supporters at? They never have positive posts on here. Their fans are nowhere to be seen:WeSmart:
Holly is boring and deserves to be shit on.
All the other girls are fine,even some people would agree Alison is way underrated.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Holly is one of the most likable characters. Coming from an extremely conservative family, it's no surprise that she was driven into a certain pattern of behavior and is shy and insecure. But whichever path is chosen, Ivy's corruption or Ian/Lena - Holly develops and gradually emerges from her shell, it's nice to watch Holly change.

Stan has been the stereotypical sociopathic incel and remains so.

rj677

May 30, 2020
I'd argue Cindy isn't that heavy on content. At least when it comes to sex scenes. Her route has a lot of build up in the early chapters, then sex scene in alley, at her place, at Ian's place, and now one at hers again. 4 scenes total. Emma has post club sex, tripping on drugs sex, and at the bar bathroom sex. There's also her bj scene but I won't count smaller scenes, so 3 scenes in total. Compare that to Holly, just one of her routes is equal to Cindy, but she has Ian route, Lena route, Ivy route, and if you want to be pedantic Mark route as well. Also soon there'll be a throuple route most likely. Eva Kiss definitely needs to add more content for Emma next update, I'll give you that.
Agreed, but when I said content I meant everything and not just sex scenes... Unfortunately what you called "build up" for Cindy simply doesnt happen for Emma :( :(. Cindys "build up" includes the first time going to Shine, date at the art exhibition, 1st photoshoot, sexting where she sends the pics from the 2nd photoshoot, Wades Bday. All before sex.

Emmas "build up" (from what I remember since I havent done her path in a while): some choices in group meetings and going to Blazer (grinding on that ass)... It seems like Eva just forgot Emma in chapter 8 (NO, Im not giving you that chapter 10 stupidity as something for Emma :cautious::cautious:) while everyone around her has gotten something meaningful since then :(.

All I want is more straight Ivy with Ian and more total content for Emma... I dont think thats a lot to ask :HideThePain::devilish:

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
yep but thats boring I mean if you make cindy a slut and than she acts like one is pretty boring there is no exitment (ian dosent care for her at all just asshole ian fucks her and he dosent care for his friends or cindy at all) , there is no intrigue, no adrenaline rush ,no competition , no drama because ian dosent care for cindy on asshole route.

this 2 points on the other hand would be exiting there is a lot of potential for competition winning and losing, intrigue ,drama ,cindys conflict of love and her egoistic cheracter to be the center of attention and be the number 1 and to 100% be a model an beat lena and ivy , and the competition between ivy and cindy WAY more fun to have all this things in my opinion
Kind of disagree with your characterization of Cindy. She is a cheater for sure, but not a slut in my book. She is young and immature, so I don't think I can judge her too harshly.

Agree with the model competition part, though it conflicts with my own selfish reason of wanting to see Cindy and Lena fuck. Also, full disclosure, wanted to see a path where Axel and Ian run a train on Cindy or Lena, or preferably all at the same time for some good ol' fashioned group sex. Cooperation is just as important as competition, mommysboiii. Sadly, unlikely now for it to happen.

Louise has fans?
One right here as for the following:
Lezdom, BDSM, threesome, shitting on Stan's day

I do have some sympathy for Stan; just like Louise, he is a maligned character. Louise allows herself to be used and is extremely needy, while Stan is unlikable incel. Neither are given a redemptive path to better themselves by EK.
Holly is boring and deserves to be shit on.
All the other girls are fine,even some people would agree Alison is way underrated.
What are you even talking about? Holly is arguably the one with the most dramatic story-arc of anyone in ORS. She can still be reserved in her little shell, breakout of it, play the field, polyamorous, whatever. She also has personal traits that many find enduring. Maybe your just playing her wrong? There is that word, potentiality.

Agree with you. Like the character as a FWB DTF with an ass (chef's kiss), but with no real relationship, we don't really get to see her or know her like the others. That will probably change as Lena gets to know her better. Unfortunately, can't say the same about Ian, unless in threesomes as we are now getting into codified relationships. EK seems to be way more strict with Ian, as of now. I just don't see the same trajectory as I do with Lena.

Last edited:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Alison allows herself to be used and is extremely needy. Stan is unlikable incel. Neither are given a redemptive path to better themselves by EK.
I think Stan might be getting "redemption" path through Lena, and Alison can have a _love path with Ian that's beginning to develop, where they simply have a normal relationship with lot of sex, something Alison enjoys.

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
I think Stan might be getting "redemption" path through Lena, and Alison can have a _love path with Ian that's beginning to develop, where they simply have a normal relationship with lot of sex, something Alison enjoys.
Opps, meant to say Louise. My bad. Fixed it. Probably could say the same thing for both, lol. We are given a different path for Alison, where she is in a healthy relationship. Can't say the same for Louise.

Last edited:
Reactions: ffive

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Agreed, but when I said content I meant everything and not just sex scenes... Unfortunately what you called "build up" for Cindy simply doesnt happen for Emma :( :(. Cindys "build up" includes the first time going to Shine, date at the art exhibition, 1st photoshoot, sexting where she sends the pics from the 2nd photoshoot, Wades Bday. All before sex.

Emmas "build up" (from what I remember since I havent done her path in a while): some choices in group meetings and going to Blazer (grinding on that ass)... It seems like Eva just forgot Emma in chapter 8 (NO, Im not giving you that chapter 10 stupidity as something for Emma :cautious::cautious:) while everyone around her has gotten something meaningful since then :(.
Well, you have to keep in mind, Cindy is kinda "new" in the circle of friends. So Ian and Cindy need a "build up" cause they dont know each other that well. For Emma though, they knew each other since High school, for so many years now... of course, the player doesnt "see" that in the game, but it would be a little bit strange to write a "build up" story for two characters which knew each other for so many years already. It does make sense that there isnt such thing like a build up between ian and Emma, or maybe PErry and Emma in that regard. Cause all it takes was to make that "step" out of the friendzone.

Cindy is a whole other deal... cant really compare her and Emma. For Cindy this whole build up is needed, not for Emma though...

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Well, you have to keep in mind, Cindy is kinda "new" in the circle of friends. So Ian and Cindy need a "build up" cause they dont know each other that well. For Emma though, they knew each other since High school, for so many years now... of course, the player doesnt "see" that in the game, but it would be a little bit strange to write a "build up" story for two characters which knew each other for so many years already. It does make sense that there isnt such thing like a build up between ian and Emma, or maybe PErry and Emma in that regard. Cause all it takes was to make that "step" out of the friendzone.

Cindy is a whole other deal... cant really compare her and Emma. For Cindy this whole build up is needed, not for Emma though...
You do make a compelling argument. But still from one interaction of grinding during dancing with Emma and bringing her home to fuck the very next moment is a bit rushed. We didn't see/feel any sexual tension between IanxEmma before that. Might be just me.:censored:

Last edited:
Reactions: rj677
4.60 star(s) 318 Votes