ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I could be wrong but aren't there different lines at the actual threesome as well? Specifically when Ian asks if Louise is ok with it, she answers more enthusiastically.
Yup, there are. This can be easy to miss because this branch only happens for non-chad Ian, but it's there:
Python:
        i "Alright... Are you really up for this, Louise?"
        if ian_louise == 5:
            lo "If it's with you, I am..."
            l "Don't worry about that, she and I already talked it over. So, are you into it?"
            i "I am... I definitely am."
        elif louise_dominant:
            l "She is. Come over here, Louise."
            lo "Yes, mistress."
        else:
            lo "I am..."
            l "Don't worry about that, she and I already talked it over. So, are you into it?"
There's also a small bit which depends on relationship dynamics, if Lena has Ian fuck Louise:
Python:
            "With one hand, he fingered me, and with the other he held Louise's hips and began dictating the thrusts."
            "She moaned loudly, completely surrendering to the lust that burned inside of her."
            if louise_dominant:
                lo "Oh God, mistress...! Oh, yes!"
            elif ian_louise == 5:
                lo "Oh God, Ian...! Oh, yes!"
            else:
                lo "Oh God, Lena...! Oh, yes!"
Since Louise will be going away for August, i wonder if maybe she will start texting Ian. It'd be an easy way for these two to connect some more.

Last edited:

rj677

May 30, 2020
It's interesting to think about
  1. Ivy dominating Louise and Ian dominating Ivy
  2. Ian and Ivy dominating Louise
  3. Ivy dominating Ian and Louise
Another quadruple scenarios/variations
  1. Ian and Ivy dominating Lena and Louise [ Ivy dominating Louise and Ian dominating Lena, Ian dominating Louise and Ivy dominating Lena]
  2. Ian, Ivy and Lena dominating Louise
  3. Ian dominating all three
  4. all three dominating Ian
Quintuple/5 stack scenario :devilish: :sneaky::

69.png

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Another quadruple scenarios/variations
  1. Ian and Ivy dominating Lena and Louise [ Ivy dominating Louise and Ian dominating Lena, Ian dominating Louise and Ivy dominating Lena]
  2. Ian, Ivy and Lena dominating Louise
  3. Ian dominating all three
  4. all three dominating Ian
I don't think Ivy would really want to dominate Louise, given how little she thinks of her. Feels more likely to see Ivy dominating Lena and Ian, and Louise stuck at the bottom of the pile.

(together with Holly. Though maybe Ivy would find it funny to teach Holly some domination skills using Louise as practice dummy)

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
I don't think Ivy would really want to dominate Louise, given how little she thinks of her. Feels more likely to see Ivy dominating Lena and Ian, and Louise stuck at the bottom of the pile.

(together with Holly. Though maybe Ivy would find it funny to teach Holly some domination skills using Louise as practice dummy)
I can see Ivy dominating Louise. With a lot of hate sex involved... only for it to turn Louise into a sweet kitten for Ivy's amusement.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
That would be funny as hell to watch, but HOT TOO!:devilish:

Ivy might dominate Louise just to spite Louise or rub it in her face.

Reactions: noturiah and ffive
Sep 25, 2020
I really hope we could buy the horse dildo.
Exactly! Is that shopping route is abandoned or resketched?
View attachment toy_horse.webp
It's all nice and rosy as Lena can submit to Jeremy black monster prick on her size queen path, but we need proper kink learning (pussy stretching) curve. I'll get satisfied when Ian could demonstrate his unconditional love for Lena, after he becomes unable to touch her sides with his sad willie. ;)

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Ian's gonna deal with Alison and Louise in some paths. Motherfucker stuck it in crazies and will live(I hope) to tell the story.
Alison's an attention seeker, but nothing clingy like Louise. Nothing about her seems crazy to me since she's self aware enough that actually getting preggoed will be a mess.

Unless there's a path that hints Alison's craziness that I'm not aware of.

Reactions: priv.ryan

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Alison's an attention seeker, but nothing clingy like Louise. Nothing about her seems crazy to me since she's self aware enough that actually getting preggoed will be a mess.

Unless there's a path that hints Alison's craziness that I'm not aware of.
We already had very depth discussion about her!

My argument regarding her that started the fuss in chat:
Alison is the most dumbest girl in ORS. Like if you are that much obsessed just tell the fucking guy instead of humiliating yourself like that. Axel is much more better in this regard than this little shit. At least Axel has the audacity to be upfront about his intentions. Seriously this is the most ridiculous behavior ever.

then some more
Alison was decent character before ch11. She was seeking attention, I had my routes with her, in ch11 she just goes direct upto level 100 AND behaving as Louise version for Ian (we don't need that we have Stan and Louise for that shit already). She doesn't have to dance around Ian's finger deliberately. She is a decent character with decent personality. and that personality is kinda getting lost by her behaving this much desperation or whatever.
Alison can change her clothing, Hair to Blonde than again to previous if you ask her too, to please Ian, but she can't ask him if he would want to be with her or not or where she stands with him and instead resorting to these shitty tactics to seduce him, She has been obsessing over him for years but doesn't have guts to come clean about her feelings for him.

In one dialogue combination if Ian did threesome with Jeremy she clearly points out She Prefers Ian only.
View attachment 2754638 View attachment 2754639
View attachment 2754648
View attachment 2754647
AND my final points on her:
I didn't really had a problem with Alison at least she was bearable till ch11 prologue but in ch11 shit just hit the roof

1) She wants devoted attention to her only(why would I if i don't even love you or something) and cancel my arranged meeting with others :WaitWhat:
2) She admits in my Emma route (in club Alison vs Emma if you choose Emma but previously were on her path) that she did it bcz she was mad
3) If she was mad When she had Date(not date exactly) with Ian, Cherry and Perry She there Abandons Ian for Jeremy(yeah she has so much love/crush/sick love whatever shit she has for Ian). AND THAN GOES ON TRIP WITH JEREMY.
4) Than she the audacity to ask Ian to go with her for a THREESOME ON THE TRIP like just

5) She has crush/loved Ian for years where was She when Gillian(Chameleon) pull that stunt years years before. WHY DIDN'T SHE THAN SEDUCED IAN WHEN THERE WAS NO COMPETITION. HUH? WHY IF SHE WAS THIS LOVESICK.

6) In ch11 SHE GOES ON BIMBO RUOTE AND SEDUCES IAN BY SHOWING THAT SHE WANTS TO IAN TO SHARE HIS THOUGHTS SO THAT HE CAN LESSEN HIS BURDEN when he clearly states many times He doesn't want to.

7) Changing her hair color to blonde and than again agrees to change to previous one if Ian suggests it when she clearly mention that everyone loves THIS BLONDE. WHY would you value his opinion that much? CAUSE SHE IS... should introduce a new word for her at this point.
I believe she is already pregnant(via Jeremy) and now baby trapping Ian. How the fuck you have that 180 turn from no creampies to not even objecting, not even a single sigh on top of that and instead in morning she is again hopping on Ian and creampies herself KNOWINGLY.:sick: THAT'S FUCKED UP!

Your opinion of her may differ from mine.

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
Yup, there are. This can be easy to miss because this branch only happens for non-chad Ian, but it's there:
Python:
        i "Alright... Are you really up for this, Louise?"
        if ian_louise == 5:
            lo "If it's with you, I am..."
        elif louise_dominant:
            l "She is. Come over here, Louise."
            lo "Yes, mistress."
        else:
            lo "I am..."
There's also a small bit which depends on relationship dynamics, if Lena has Ian fuck Louise:
Python:
            "With one hand, he fingered me, and with the other he held Louise's hips and began dictating the thrusts."
            "She moaned loudly, completely surrendering to the lust that burned inside of her."
            if louise_dominant:
                lo "Oh God, mistress...! Oh, yes!"
            elif ian_louise == 5:
                lo "Oh God, Ian...! Oh, yes!"
            else:
                lo "Oh God, Lena...! Oh, yes!"
Since Louise will be going away for August, i wonder if maybe she will start texting Ian. It'd be an easy way for these two to connect some more.
I like the texting idea, also mirrors Lena texting Jeremy.

I wonder if therell be way to get Ian with Louise without Lena. The reason is because she shows interest contingent on their interaction at the bar. They sleep together because the opportunity presents itself because of Lena, but Louise is already interested before that.

Also about Louises moans being different based on her relationship with Ian and Lena. The hierarchy of her preference seems to be:
Dom Lena
Ian
Regular Lena
Also Jeremy should be somewhere on this hierarchy, but considering how easily she seems to get attached to Ian and how she is willing to let Lena into her sex life even when she's still with Jeremy. Tells me Jeremy probably is on the lower end of that spectrum.

So I wonder if Ian can possibly 'steal' Louise from Lena if she isn't the dom. Just a theory based on how she moans for dom Lena over Ian, but Ian over regular Lena.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes