rj677

May 30, 2020
Where did you find a picture of Holly with a belly button piercing? Is that part of the editor I've seen people playing with?
Its from the Build your scene editor that people have posted a few weeks ago.

Truly an interesting way to see how Holly would look with a piercing or tattoos... If you think thats all, wait until you find out they have done a model of how Holly would look with bigger boobs :eek::KEK:. Hell, you can even have her using 2 glasses at the same time :WeSmart:;)

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Its from the Build your scene editor that people have posted a few weeks ago.

Truly an interesting way to see how Holly would look with a piercing or tattoos... If you think thats all, wait until you find out they have done a model of how Holly would look with bigger boobs :eek::KEK:. Hell, you can even have her using 2 glasses at the same time :WeSmart:;)
Yup that man is working hard behind the scenes. He is adding many more customization with time. Doing a Hell of a job!

Reactions: rj677

Mesmerizet

Mar 14, 2020
Is it possible to reach this scenario:

As Ian, you are banging Alison + Cherry + Lena + Holly + Minerva + Cindy + maybe Emma at once? Is this also possible if you are pursuing Holly + Ian + Seymour as Lena

I tried, however in order to preserve Allison and maintain supremacy over Jeremy, I had to accept her first meeting, and decline her second meeting (for the date with Holly & Lena)

However as Ian I cannot find a path with Holly, and since Lena is seeing Ian in my current playthrough, I cannot have Lena get involved with Holly either.

I wonder if someone has a flowchart for ORS just like this one person who made one for GGGB. That would be enlightening, at the very least.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022

As Ian, you are banging Alison + Cherry + Lena + Holly + Minerva + Cindy + maybe Emma at once? Is this also possible if you are pursuing Holly + Ian + Seymour as Lena

I tried, however in order to preserve Allison and maintain supremacy over Jeremy, I had to accept her first meeting, and decline her second meeting (for the date with Holly & Lena)

However as Ian I cannot find a path with Holly, and since Lena is seeing Ian in my current playthrough, I cannot have Lena get involved with Holly either.

I wonder if someone has a flowchart for ORS just like this one person who made one for GGGB. That would be enlightening, at the very least.
This lovely person shared his fan-made chart. This is closest we got to a character chart thingy:

LenaHollyCindyAlisonEmmaCherryMinerva
LenaXNo(t yet)AffairNoNo? open?NoY Robert tells
HollyNo(t yet)XNoNoY (Affair?)Y (Affair?)No
CindyAffairNoXAffairOpen?Open?Open?
AlisonNoNoAffairXNoNoAffair
EmmaNo? Open?Y (Affair?)Open?NoXOpen?Open
CherryNoY (Affair?)Open?NoOpen?XOpen
MinervaY Robert tellsNoOpen?AffairOpenOpenX

The latest chapters ended several relationships if Ian dated multiple girls, so was going through a few combinations to sort and guess future developments. No Ivy and Jessica for now, they haven't even started dating Ian.

Lena: Trinity is on the work, Catfight with Cindy will be epic (especially with Axel), Alison can work if Lena and Ian swing, but Alison backs down if Ian is serious. Emma backs down as well, though she doesn't with a swinging Lena I recall? Cherry backs down. A pure affair can work, but if Ian pursues Minerva romantically, then Lena will likely hear it, specifically from Robert. There is also that chapter 2 "Lena making fun of Minerva" flag.

Holly: Trinity, no Cindy, Alison backs down if Ian doesn't dismiss Holly after they slept with each other. Minerva backs off to spare Holly pain. Emma and Cherry are currently open. Open Holly and Chad Ian may entangle with them, but pure romantic Holly may be cheated with Emma and Cherry. However, Emma is too nice to cuck Holly long term, she ought to adress this issue with Ian.

Cindy: Since the premise is an affair, Ian can be with everyone except Holly. Outing themselves to their friends is a gamechanger, regardless, so much drama is to be expected.

Alison: Chad Ian can have her aside other girls, but a romantically inclined Ian can't have feelings for other girls, or she quits. Only Cindy and Minerva are fair game, but only because she doesn't know about these two in particular.

Emma: Free spirited and FwB currently, she only backs down if he is serious with Lena and is only unavailable if Ian wants to have Alison stay. She needs to adress this with Ian if he dates other girls long-term.

Cherry: Doesn't work with Lena and Alison to avoid drama, but doesn't know about the other girls. Needs to properly date Ian in the first place, being seen with Axel bodes ill as well.

Minerva: Similar to Cindy, since their relationship is an affair to begin with. Holly is off the table and Lena may interfer long-term. Ambiguous relationship (do they keep cheating until forever? Would their leave their respective partners?)
LenaHollyCindyAlisonEmmaCherryMinerva
Lenastill WiPCheating / FBCheating / FBNO / FBNO?Cheating / FB
HollyNOCheating / FBYesYesNO
CindyCheating / FBYesYesYes
AlisonNow possible?NOYes
EmmaYesYes
CherryYes
Minerva

FB= Fuckbuddies

Lena/Holly/Ian is a tangled mess I'm not even getting into.
Lena/Cindy is getting adressed sooner or later, considering Ivy and Axels schemes.
Lena/Alison with open relationship still works? I never did it myself, Alison usually broke up. More importantly, we can now cheat on Lena officially with her.
Lena/Emma is just as in chapter 10. Lena "hangs out" with Emma, so a FB/threesome is on the way.
Lena/Cherry apparantly can work with open relationship, I could never made it happen, but now Ian can drop Lena to focus on Cherry? A good move, because both characters hing on not wanting to with each others, so its inconsistent that they allow Ian to fuck them both.
Lena/Minerva works as just FB, but faithfull Lena likely gets informed by Robert.

Holly/Allison may work if Ian casually dates both (my Alison drops him in chapter 8), but as with Lena, Alison can now destroy Ian/Holly.
Wonder if Ian can get both Holly and Cindy one day. If Chad Ian dates Cindy and Holly is on slut path, she may have enough courage to ask him again. Dropping him just because he didn't had time for the book event is giving up too fast.
Still possible to date Holly while dating Emma and Cherry(?), really wonde rhow long Holly will put up with that or if Slut Holly accepts it. Holly/Minerva was ended in chapter 10 and could only get ressurected if Ian corrupts Minerva enough and if corrupted Holly tries a second time to get Ians attention.

Cindy/Alison still works, but she can already lose relationship points with Ian and Alison likely won't accept it when they finally commit. Otherwise, the Cindy path is shut off from most woman not named Lena.

Alison/Emma was blocked, now she can admit her jealousy and likely try again. Its not like Ian and Emma are commiting any time soon, enough time for Alison to give it another go.
Alison/Cherry is still blocked. Cherry is one of the few flags that prevent Alison from seducing Ian. Maybe she would feel more guilty if she betrays her coworker than Lena and Holly, girls she doesn't know personally.

Emma is still loose with almost anyone. Man, if Ian can't get married to her, at least let him be married to her ass to counter Lenas obsession with Jeremys dick.

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018

Holly and Cindy are currently exclusive, either be at Wades birthday or Hollys bookfair. Maybe going for Cindy would be optimal in future updates, because slut Holly may make a move on Ian later on even if he didn't go to the fair. By contrast, Cindy is unlikely to go for Ian if you don't follow her route from the start.

You can fuck all seven girls, aside from the mentioned Holly/Cindy exception. However, they may break up long term once they find out. Alison doesn't pursue you if go for Cherry and stops if you go for Emma (Alison may relapse later). Minerva stops if you date Holly as well. Cherry and Lena is also exclusive later on, I culd be wrong about that though. Fucking Lena and Holly also lead to a breakup, but it may be savagle in future chapters.

Lena can always go for Seymour, dating both Ian and Holly is currently not possible, but the latest chapter implies it will work in future chapters.

Flowchart is in the opening post under Walkthrough, find it by your own.

Reaurt

Nov 25, 2017
Everyone's all debating who's a slut, who might be pregnant, who's a cuck... and I'm just sitting here hoping for more bitchy boss content in the next update. :p
Every time I start to roll my eyes at someone saying "xyz's a slut!" in Our Red String, I always recall this wise proverb from Ludacris' masterpiece Ho:

"But hos, don't feel so sad and blue,
Cause most of us n--s is hos too."

Socrambus

Oct 28, 2019
I like the texting idea, also mirrors Lena texting Jeremy.

I wonder if therell be way to get Ian with Louise without Lena. The reason is because she shows interest contingent on their interaction at the bar. They sleep together because the opportunity presents itself because of Lena, but Louise is already interested before that.

Also about Louises moans being different based on her relationship with Ian and Lena. The hierarchy of her preference seems to be:
Dom Lena
Ian
Regular Lena
Also Jeremy should be somewhere on this hierarchy, but considering how easily she seems to get attached to Ian and how she is willing to let Lena into her sex life even when she's still with Jeremy. Tells me Jeremy probably is on the lower end of that spectrum.

So I wonder if Ian can possibly 'steal' Louise from Lena if she isn't the dom. Just a theory based on how she moans for dom Lena over Ian, but Ian over regular Lena.
In a not dom Lena situation, I can see Louise obsesing over Ian and telling him Lena's cheating (if she fucked Robert, Mike or Jeremy).

pantypriv

Oct 9, 2021
Experimenting in this game is so much fun!
I've been making Lena into a slut, taking Holly down that path too and was not expecting the threesomes with Jeremy+Louise & Mike+Louise" :love:

Can't stand Robert, but I was very surprised when Ivy suggested that Lena should introduce him to Holly (Lena had broken up with Robert at this point). Perhaps this dude has a role to play, and I shouldn't dismiss him?
Can he snitch? Restaurant dates with Minerva or Seymour...depends on how you threat him I suppose.

Edit: I had put the threesome selection in spoiler tags, but it didn't work(?) so I removed it.

Last edited:

Vengeance_11

May 14, 2019
Can't stand Robert, but I was very surprised when Ivy suggested that Lena should introduce him to Holly (Lena had broken up with Robert at this point). Perhaps this dude has a role to play, and I shouldn't dismiss him?
Can he snitch? Restaurant dates with Minerva or Seymour...depends on how you threat him I suppose.
He's not supposed to be likeable because he's supposed to fill the role of "douchebag rival" for Ian, but EK has done a poor job of writing that properly.

- He's introduced to the player as a drunk douchebag via Ian, meaning players are immediately biased against him when they meet him as Lena later on.
- If Lena rejects him, he tries to blackmail and manipulate her.
- If she does go out for drinks with him, then he almost immediately reveals that he's been cyberstalking her.
- He becomes annoyingly clingy following their hook up.
- He develops feelings for Lena (and lashes out in a jealous rage) because he's apparently too dense to understand that dirty talk shouldn't be taken literally.
- He serves almost no purpose outside of the early game and can largely be ignored.

Combine all this with the fact that he has zero redeeming qualities and you have a character that's near universally hated by the player base because why would any reasonable person want to get involved with someone like him? If there was a character that actually needed to be rewritten, then it was Robert so he was better suited to fulfil his intended role in the game.

rj677

May 30, 2020
He's not supposed to be likeable because he's supposed to fill the role of "douchebag rival" for Ian, but EK has done a poor job of writing that properly.

- He's introduced to the player as a drunk douchebag via Ian, meaning players are immediately biased against him when they meet him as Lena later on.
- If she does go out for drinks with him, then he almost immediately reveals that he's been cyberstalking her.
- He develops feelings for Lena (and lashes out in a jealous rage) because he's apparently too dense to understand that dirty talk shouldn't be taken literally.
- He serves almost no purpose outside of the early game and can largely be ignored.

Combine all this with the fact that he has zero redeeming qualities and you have a character that's near universally hated by the player base because why would any reasonable person want to get involved with someone like him? If there was a character that actually needed to be rewritten, then it was Robert so he was better suited to fulfil his intended role in the game.
Well... I dont agree with the first point you have made.

I know no one likes Robert and you said all of the main reasons why, but him being a angry with Perry for spilling a whole ass beer on his shirt while being "falling on his ass drunk" might be the only semi decent thing Robert has done in the game. Of course he went too far, but Im not gonna blame him for something that even I would be angry about. Mind you I wouldnt be "Street fighter" angry, but still.... Also both Ian and Perry admit that he deserved that reaction from Robert to some degree :unsure:.

As for a rewritting... I dont think so, hes the one thing everyone can agree on hating so hes definitely perfect for the game just like this :KEK:

Of course he has a role to play... Now that Holly has been trained by Ivy, she needs to start dominating someone herself :devilish::BootyTime:

Being serious now, I think its quite obvious he has a role to play on the long run of the game... No way this man has so many scenes and is written like a douchebag without a long term plan to be "useful" in the future. But its Robert, so we need someone who actually played his path for us to have a better idea (and that sure as hell wasnt me, Robert is the only character I havent touched :KEK:. Hell, I dont think anyone did :LOL:)

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022

(...)

I'd say that if Robert's intended role was the douchebag rival who isn't supposed to be likable, then the universal hate he gets means he fulfills his role, and as such to say he needs a rewrite is pretty weird.

Perhaps one could question the point of having a character who is just a lame douchebag, when we already have Stan, but that's a different discussion altogether.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
i guess the difference is maybe, from women's perspective like Eva's, there's a difference between douche at all times (Robert), and incel when rejected (Stan)
Possibly, but it still boils down to having more than one pure shit sandwich as your menu and am like "but why" because how about having instead some guy who would be actually reasonably looking and with decent character.

Last edited:
Reactions: Triepslay
Feb 26, 2019

So much this. He reminds me of Doug in GGGB lmao if you choose Lena not to have anything to do with him you'll barely remember he's a character in the game for the rest of it :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Echbert

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Don't tell me EK is rewriting Robert. I really hope this is only discussion and EK don't have any plans of rewriting so that she can move to next chapters instead of redefining/rewriting previous ones. (We got that trauma with Stan's rework).

(and that sure as hell wasnt me, Robert is the only character I havent touched :KEK:. Hell, I dont think anyone did :LOL:)
I SEE YOU ARE MAN OF CULTURE AS WELL!:LUL:

Reactions: KDXvd

bauman

Sep 11, 2018
Don't tell me EK is rewriting Robert. I really hope this is only discussion and EK don't have any plans of rewriting so that she can move to next chapters instead of redefining/rewriting previous ones. (We got that trauma with Stan's rework).
I hope not. Robert's such a useless character. It's insulting enough he's the male NPC with most sex scenes now that we're at the point of one update per year.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes