estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: Ch 11 Final + Multimod by JohnDupont

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
Pixeldrain
Mega
PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 331 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

noturiah

Sep 2, 2021
While I'd be surprised if HollyxStan isn't eventually a path players can go down - as they can connect over fantasy books and other nerdtastic things the one time so far they've had a conversation, and because both are high in the character polls - it would be a rather difficult needle to thread by the player. Holly would have to not date Ian and get over him, but also not date Lena and get over her, but also not be groomed by Ivy. As it stands now, that can (I think?) technically be done, but I can't imagine even one player in fifty would want to go that route. Even players who don't like Holly aren't, I would guess, going to carefully navigate things so she ends up with Stan, they'll just have Ian and Lena ignore her whenever possible.

Personally I'd think any of those other paths would be a better result for Holly in the long run, even if Ivy has her get some "practice" with Robert, because it's clear Ivy means it to be temporary. I've posted this before, but I like the joke enough to say it again - and frankly I don't think it's entirely outside the realm of possibility either. I want to see the awkward sex with Robert and Holly, and then him being his usual whiny jerkface self afterwards - because it could lead to Holly going to Ivy and telling her how bad it was, and then we'd get to see Ivy instructing Holly in the ways of mercilessly dumping a boytoy. "And when he's starting to sob, and you can see a little teardrop forming in his eye, you bitchslap him across the face, like this!..." :cool:

Reactions: pantypriv

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
While I'd be surprised if HollyxStan isn't eventually a path players can go down - as they can connect over fantasy books and other nerdtastic things the one time so far they've had a conversation, and because both are high in the character polls - it would be a rather difficult needle to thread by the player. Holly would have to not date Ian and get over him, but also not date Lena and get over her, but also not be groomed by Ivy. As it stands now, that can (I think?) technically be done, but I can't imagine even one player in fifty would want to go that route. Even players who don't like Holly aren't, I would guess, going to carefully navigate things so she ends up with Stan, they'll just have Ian and Lena ignore her whenever possible.

Personally I'd think any of those other paths would be a better result for Holly in the long run, even if Ivy has her get some "practice" with Robert, because it's clear Ivy means it to be temporary. I've posted this before, but I like the joke enough to say it again - and frankly I don't think it's entirely outside the realm of possibility either. I want to see the awkward sex with Robert and Holly, and then him being his usual whiny jerkface self afterwards - because it could lead to Holly going to Ivy and telling her how bad it was, and then we'd get to see Ivy instructing Holly in the ways of mercilessly dumping a boytoy. "And when he's starting to sob, and you can see a little teardrop forming in his eye, you bitchslap him across the face, like this!..." :cool:
Holly is going to fuck everyone,even big boy Marcel.

rj677

May 30, 2020
I SEE YOU ARE MAN OF CULTURE AS WELL!:LUL:
Thats not me being a man of culture... Thats me being ALIVE :KEK:. Not even skipping all text can I get through a path for someone that stupid :HideThePain:.

Ha, I didn't intend nor expect that discussion :p
I was just both intrigued and surprised that Ivy brought up Robert as a possible link for Holly and in the whole "good girl to bad girl" thing going on with Holly I would actually welcome it :devilish:
The cardboard dude she's given a blow job so far isn't very interesting, who else could we push her towards?
Stan? :LOL:
Perry? :sick:
- After all the work Eva put into Stan, its clear that Holly is her "plan B" for Stan if Lena isnt interested into being Stans babysitter :KEK:. I dont particularly like it, but looking at all the women in the game the only one he has a chance (even if its a VERY VERY small one) is Holly :HideThePain:. Conclusion, Stan isnt getting anyone. :WeSmart:

- Perry?? HELL NO man... This dude already has a chance with Emma, Cherry and now Holly? How many women does Ian have to rizz up for him to have a chance to get his dick wet? :HideThePain::HideThePain:

pantypriv

Oct 9, 2021
A lot?
For something to stick :p:cool:

Ivy was nice to Stan, maybe she do him as an interesting "project", before Ian! :devilish: ;)

Nancy Ace is truly the real life Cindy omg :love:
Wow, that is Cindy :love:
Gonna do some research on her :D

I only recently figured out that Emma has to be based on Abella Danger (that juicy ass, face...), but have Eva ever published a list of her inspiration for the girls either her or on Discord?
Or is it up to us to speculate?

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Holly and Cindy are currently exclusive, either be at Wades birthday or Hollys bookfair. Maybe going for Cindy would be optimal in future updates, because slut Holly may make a move on Ian later on even if he didn't go to the fair. By contrast, Cindy is unlikely to go for Ian if you don't follow her route from the start.

You can fuck all seven girls, aside from the mentioned Holly/Cindy exception. However, they may break up long term once they find out. Alison doesn't pursue you if go for Cherry and stops if you go for Emma (Alison may relapse later). Minerva stops if you date Holly as well. Cherry and Lena is also exclusive later on, I culd be wrong about that though. Fucking Lena and Holly also lead to a breakup, but it may be savagle in future chapters.

Lena can always go for Seymour, dating both Ian and Holly is currently not possible, but the latest chapter implies it will work in future chapters.

Flowchart is in the opening post under Walkthrough, find it by your own.
Don't forget that Ian automatically "breaks up" with Alison if he goes steady and exclusive with Lena. Still pisses me off to this day.

Jul 11, 2020
Don't forget that Ian automatically "breaks up" with Alison if he goes steady and exclusive with Lena. Still pisses me off to this day.
I've just done a whole runthrough of this game for the first time in a couple days after hearing about it elsewhere and yeah, this one bit of railroading was pretty annoying when the rest of the game is so heavily about player choice. You don't even have the option to try and continue having Alison on the side, it's just an automatic break-up. The only other point I could think of like that is when I had Lena spy on Louise/Jeremy and then suddenly she's all into interracial shit, but thankfully that's minor.

Still, I'm super impressed with how developed this VN is. Seems there's a hell of a lot of branching paths and different routes you can do, and it's very commendable. Honestly, I think there might be more choice here than in most RPGs (though of course it's easier to do this sort of thing in a visual novel than it is in some AAA action-adventure game).

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020
You being mad is one of the reasons i want it to happen.
Remember,not matter what you say,im going to win in the end thanks to Evakiss.
My boy Stan is going to fuck your queen Holly.
Once again brother ! It’s not going to happen ! You can't stop the Holly trinity !
And also, Stan already got a soul mate…
They say that trash attracts trash. :sneaky:
1.png

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Or is it up to us to speculate?
I believe, it is upto us to speculate.
As we know:

Cindy: Nancy Ace
Emma: Abella Danger
Cherry: (don't know name but I think this is) Luna Corazon
Alison:
That's all we know till now!

Reactions: pantypriv

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
I believe, it is upto us to speculate.
As we know:

Cindy: Nancy Ace
Emma: Abella Danger
Cherry: (don't know name but I think this is) Luna Corazon
Alison:

That's all we know till now!
correction:Cherry-Scarlit Scandal
allison:August Ames
edit:the only three you can be sure of,
like bloodymares thought,
are nancy,scarlit and abella.
the rest are loosely based on stock photo's or other material.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 318 Votes