Vengeance_11

May 14, 2019
I'd say that if Robert's intended role was the douchebag rival who isn't supposed to be likable, then the universal hate he gets means he fulfills his role, and as such to say he needs a rewrite is pretty weird.

Perhaps one could question the point of having a character who is just a lame douchebag, when we already have Stan, but that's a different discussion altogether.
I’d say there’s a difference between “unlikable” and “despised”.

“Rewrite” might be extreme, but he’s far more unlikable than I think was intended. Get rid of him being a manipulative douche when Lena rejects him (and maybe his comment about essentially cyberstalking her) and he maybe, just maybe, could be a more appealing character.

Reactions: pantypriv

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
I’d say there’s a difference between “unlikable” and “despised”.

“Rewrite” might be extreme, but he’s far more unlikable than I think was intended. Get rid of him being a manipulative douche when Lena rejects him (and maybe his comment about essentially cyberstalking her) and he maybe, just maybe, could be a more appealing character.
Rewriting would take massive time as he got more content than other NPCs thus, may create a chaos in branching of story too.

Lets just abandon this whole talk before EK gets the impression that we are not happy with how Robert progresses and announces she is doing a rework/rewrite/anything re-related and is holding on Ch12 till after rework.

Plz lets us Discuss something else heck we can all start cucking discussions back. But let us stop this whole rewrite thing, I don't wanna take risk talking about this. Stanny is enough trauma as it is, don't wanna hear Robert getting one too.

Last edited:

pantypriv

Oct 9, 2021
Ha, I didn't intend nor expect that discussion :p
I was just both intrigued and surprised that Ivy brought up Robert as a possible link for Holly and in the whole "good girl to bad girl" thing going on with Holly I would actually welcome it :devilish:
The cardboard dude she's given a blow job so far isn't very interesting, who else could we push her towards?
Billy?
Jeremy? :devilish:
Stan? :LOL:
Perry? :sick:

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Ha, I didn't intend nor expect that discussion :p
I was just both intrigued and surprised that Ivy brought up Robert as a possible link for Holly and in the whole "good girl to bad girl" thing going on with Holly I would actually welcome it :devilish:
The cardboard dude she's given a blow job so far isn't very interesting, who else could we push her towards?
Billy?
Jeremy? :devilish:
Stan? :LOL:
Perry? :sick:
No one can surpass Stanny in sickness(especially after watching his room)
So, swap these emojis

Stan? :sick:
Perry? :LOL:

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
If Holly hooks up with Stan, then Stan is totally kicking Louise out of the apartment to gift her room to his Queen. :whistle:

(and the next thing you know, we have Lena/Holly/Stan, something no one asked for)
That would remain Stan's ultimate dream.
On the other hand he might start living on the streets and offers holly to stay in his room, on top of that watching from window getting Holly, Lena, Louise railed by Ian!:BootyTime: I like this scenario more.:devilish:

Imagine an "experienced" Holly hooking up with Stan. Just more fuel for the incel machine.
It just struck me now what if in that route Holly is cucking Stanny:oops: Stanny prolly gonna enjoy that:LUL:

Last edited:

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
If Holly hooks up with Stan, then Stan is totally kicking Louise out of the apartment to gift her room to his Queen. :whistle:

(and the next thing you know, we have Lena/Holly/Stan, something no one asked for)
This is going to happen 100%,especially with Louise acting like a complete bitch if you choose Stan over her.
I cant wait honestly,first time im going to enjoy a Holly the nerd scene,when my boy Stan fucks her lame ass.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
This is going to happen 100%,especially with Louise acting like a complete bitch if you choose Stan over her.
I cant wait honestly,first time im going to enjoy a Holly the nerd scene,when my boy Stan fucks her lame ass.
Funny how you also said she is the worst of the girls. Now you want your limp dick Stan to hook up with her?

I almost feel sorry for your train of thinking... Almost.

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
Funny how you also said she is the worst of the girls. Now you want your limp dick Stan to hook up with her?

I almost feel sorry for your train of thinking... Almost.
You being mad is one of the reasons i want it to happen.
Remember,not matter what you say,im going to win in the end thanks to Evakiss.
My boy Stan is going to fuck your queen Holly.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
You being mad is one of the reasons i want it to happen.
Remember,not matter what you say,im going to win in the end thanks to Evakiss.
My boy Stan is going to fuck your queen Holly.
Not mad, just laughing at your joke posts and logic. Call Holly the ugliest yet want your boy Stan to fuck her. Like what, a pity fuck? He'd last 5 seconds. Those 5 second of Holly just starting to take her clothes off. Then likely will leave the room laughing at how pathetic he is and how Ian and Lena way better.

And sure, it will probably happen as a possible optional path. Not really a win, more like a cringe worthy pity fuck for the lord of cringe.

Also, Ivy's my queen. You should have known better.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Not mad, just laughing at your joke posts and logic. Call Holly the ugliest yet want your boy Stan to fuck her. Like what, a pity fuck? He'd last 5 seconds. Those 5 second of Holly just starting to take her clothes off.
You had me laughing hard at this man! :ROFLMAO:I have literally tears in my eyes while laughing whole time.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 318 Votes