Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Does anyone know the console commands for completely non-cheating related reasons of course
Play it how you want too. Its a single player game, its not effecting anyone else. I manipulate the game constantly after my playthroughs to see how things change and evolve or check on things I missed, play with variables to understand how they work etc.

as to your question, go in to the console and type help, it gives you a list of commands

Reactions: pantypriv

JoJoPool

Nov 19, 2017
This is a public post. Anyone can see this one. But like you pointed out, it was just this old scene whose process was shared.
I've also posted some and talked a bit about behind the scenes stuff, so if you're interested in this stuff, the post is available for +10€ patrons.
I was talking about the ones available for 10euro patrons, nevermind i just noticed it says on patron they're from the last chapter... English is not my main language so i thought WIP meant it's currently being worked on so i assumed they're new teasers from the epilogue
I guess i need glasses :geek:, getting old is no fun

Last edited:

pantypriv

Oct 9, 2021
I'm doing a new playthrough with a "douche"-Ian and a (somewhat) slutty-Lena, and it got me thinking; wouldn't it be fun it there was a path where Ian could end up with Louise and Lena with Jeremy? :p
Meaning long term.
Cheating being involved :whistle:, as that, Jeremy "stealing" Lena away from Ian since she's addicted to that BBC and Louise coming in from the wings for Ian.

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
I'm doing a new playthrough with a "douche"-Ian and a (somewhat) slutty-Lena, and it got me thinking; wouldn't it be fun it there was a path where Ian could end up with Louise and Lena with Jeremy? :p
Meaning long term.
Cheating being involved :whistle:, as that, Jeremy "stealing" Lena away from Ian since she's addicted to that BBC and Louise coming in from the wings for Ian.
I wonder about Ian x Louise. They have very little interaction, but we know Louise is clingy with low self esteem. So Ian showing her the smallest bit of attention gets her interested. This is seen if they have a good moment in chapter 10, then in 11 when Lena asks about a threesome she wants to know if Ian showed interest in her. Safe to say therell be another threesome with Lena Louise and Ian, but I wonder if there will be solo content with them.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
I wonder about Ian x Louise. They have very little interaction, but we know Louise is clingy with low self esteem. So Ian showing her the smallest bit of attention gets her interested. This is seen if they have a good moment in chapter 10, then in 11 when Lena asks about a threesome she wants to know if Ian showed interest in her. Safe to say therell be another threesome with Lena Louise and Ian, but I wonder if there will be solo content with them.
Why enjoy a poor man threesome when you could, eventually...if ever, enjoy a refined threesome with Ivy or Emma in a later date?

pantypriv

Oct 9, 2021
Lets not restrict ourselves; all said combos might be available if we play our cards right ;)

Personally, I think a combo with Ivy & Louise would be...interesting :cool:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: | Vee |

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
Why enjoy a poor man threesome when you could, eventually...if ever, enjoy a refined threesome with Ivy or Emma in a later date?
Why limit yourself at all? My harem playthrough has Holly crushing on both MCs, Emma sleeping with Ian prior to him getting with Lena, and Lena sleeping with Louise and Ivy. 1 out of the four down with the latest 3some, Ivy has already been caught by Holly, so only a matter of time before Holly, Ivy, and Emma are introduced to the harem.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Personally, I think a combo with Ivy & Louise would be...interesting :cool:
It's interesting to think about
  1. Ivy dominating Louise and Ian dominating Ivy
  2. Ian and Ivy dominating Louise
  3. Ivy dominating Ian and Louise
Another quadruple scenarios/variations
  1. Ian and Ivy dominating Lena and Louise [ Ivy dominating Louise and Ian dominating Lena, Ian dominating Louise and Ivy dominating Lena]
  2. Ian, Ivy and Lena dominating Louise
  3. Ian dominating all three
  4. all three dominating Ian

Last edited:

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Yup! Louise is going to go yandere mode on Ian soon:BootyTime:
(iirc)I remembered when Louise asks Lena " Did... he talked about me? " after agreeing to threesome if IanxLouise relationship points are 5.

I really think Louise is somewhat immature but sensitive person who get's attached quickly and than she overreacts when said person is "not to her assumption's" but is clearly far better than Stan.

Solo do have high chances too as Lena know She has Louise under her grip and how comfortable Lena is with experimenting (Lena's talk with Ian after threesome).

Last edited:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
There's already dedicated text variants for Louise/Ian if Ian had positive interaction with her during Lena's concert and their relationship is better than neutral. So i'd say yeah, there's a good chance for Louise to get invested.

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
There's already dedicated text variants for Louise/Ian if Ian had positive interaction with her during Lena's concert and their relationship is better than neutral. So i'd say yeah, there's a good chance for Louise to get invested.
I could be wrong but aren't there different lines at the actual threesome as well? Specifically when Ian asks if Louise is ok with it, she answers more enthusiastically. There's definitely variations based on Ian's chad variable, but I'm pretty sure there's also variation on Louises end.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: | Vee |
4.60 star(s) 318 Votes