camube

Jun 4, 2022
i honestly think Evakiss bite off more than she can chew, but i also think the hardest obstacle is behind her now that she has a standard workflow and had finished with early episodes rework. So hopefully we get quicker updates now.

i still don't get why Jeremy's friend had to change race from black to white (i wasn't playing AVN yet at the time)
Why the change of race?
what is the reason for that?

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
Where does the popularity for Gillian come from? Genuine question. She's new, so is it novelty? It usually takes me a while to warm up to new characters, I rather see established ones see more limelight. Is it the potential cheating/cucking aspect? Body type/ physical traits? Drama? I am curious.
I dont know about others but i want Ian to hate fuck her so bad.
Also throwing her to Jeremy would be nice,i doubt it would happen through.

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Damn, another debate about Cindy vs Wade? I thought we've established that Cindy is a selfish, envious, and bratty cunt while Wade is a lazy, unmotivated sloth who takes things for granted. Their relationship has come to the point it'll fall apart completely if Ian doesn't play marriage therapy.

It's truly tiresome that both sides still refuse to see their favorite's flaws and make up thousand excuses.

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
I think that in a not love relationship with Cindy where you just fuck her because of lust it's quite possible that she will also fuck Axel and maybe Seymour, Jeremy or even Billy. It would not be NTR or cheating on Ian though.
yep but thats boring I mean if you make cindy a slut and than she acts like one is pretty boring there is no exitment (ian dosent care for her at all just asshole ian fucks her and he dosent care for his friends or cindy at all) , there is no intrigue, no adrenaline rush ,no competition , no drama because ian dosent care for cindy on asshole route.

I wouldn't be surprised that even if both Ian and Cindy are in love and Ian does nothing wrong to fuck up the relationship, a happy ending for the couple would be pretty hard to get.
Cindy's budding career as a model.
this 2 points on the other hand would be exiting there is a lot of potential for competition winning and losing, intrigue ,drama ,cindys conflict of love and her egoistic cheracter to be the center of attention and be the number 1 and to 100% be a model an beat lena and ivy , and the competition between ivy and cindy WAY more fun to have all this things in my opinion

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
I can imagine Cindy cheating on Ian as well if Ian doesn't threat her well (according from her perspective, the relationship is generally frail and questionable). Requirements are non love options, low relationship points by picking the options that annoy her and also having a relationship with other women like Lena and Alison.
If Ian satisfies her needs on the romance path, she has little to no reason to switch to Axel, Ian is already satisfying her (unlike Wade).
Finally, metawise Eva would be wise to not piss off insecure fans. There are already enough complains about NTR despite it being avoidable
yep but again this would be boring there would be almost zero act of tension if you dont care for her and there would be no competition (just make it loseable and winnable for the insecure guys and chads :rolleyes: ) so they would be happy to win vs axel but dont make the whole cindy path boring

what is more chad than win against axel?? so both guys are happy the one that can sattisfy cindy and turn ian into a chad and the one that cannot sattisfy cindy and play the ian that cant let gillian go

Last edited:

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
A lot has been said about Cindy and I have a few criticisms about her. Why I don't think she's the best girl.

1. Cindy gives me impression of a spoiled brat. Look at her behavior with Wade. She is constantly fixated on herself and her life. Okay, you can criticize Wade for his attitude and passive lifestyle. But a man has a hobby - cybersport, which he takes seriously: this is his hobby and it gives him inspiration. And also he has a girlfriend who DOES NOT RESPECT the interests of her boyfriend. She is constantly fixated on herself: "You do not pay attention to me and all the time you play your stupid games." Darling, if you feel this way about your man's hobby, why do you think that he should devote all his time and energy to you? Relationships are meant to be reciprocal, not one-sided. In the meantime, you don't even let Wade know about your hobbies and he finds out about modeling through an Istagram post, which of course shocks him. Maybe it was worth discussing it first, so as not to lead to a scandal? In general, Wade is always bad with her and does not appreciate his "queen" enough. Sounds familiar. Immediately I see the image of a girl whose man is "obliged" all the time.
I wonder if she will also treat Ian that way when he is very busy with another book?

2. Egocentrism. After running the game several times and making different choices, you can see this feature of Cindy. I chose solutions where I didn't please Cindy. It's quite easy to collapse the relationship scale with her. To take Wade's side, to criticize her way of life - Cindy gets angry. As soon as you contradict her and do not accept her point of view - Cindy is offended by you. You should not come to Wade's birthday and leave with Holly - Cindy is very angry with you and the relationship scale is closer to the minimum. Cindy does not accept a different opinion and everything should happen AS SHE WANTS. Otherwise, you are an antagonist for her. Did you notice how angry she gets during that stupid game in Chapter 9 if she doesn't like the answers? Why, it's just a game where you have to continue the phrase!

3. A character trait in women that I really don't like. Women's envy. How angry she is when you praise other girls, especially those who are more successful - Ivy or Lena. Cindy goes berserk when everyone is staring at Ivy, inserting caustic comments when praising Lena. In the last parts, this is more and more noticeable. I believe that she does not like Lena (it is clear that she has antipathetic notes to her) because of envy.

4. The most delicious moment. Cheating. Cindy is a cheater. Of course, it's not that off-putting if you're not planning anything serious with her - being friends with privileges and nothing more. Well, except that you're an immoral bastard doing this to Wade (and so am I :ROFLMAO: ). But to build a serious relationship with her after she cheated on her boyfriend? It's like deliberately stepping on a rake that you see in front of you. Especially if you take Ivy's rumors that she's having fun with Axel seriously. What did you say, soprano31 ? Once a hoe, always a hoe? There is truth in this. If it were IRL - Cindy is a huge red flag that says "RUN!"

In general, I liked Cindy much more before, until I learned the game from different routes, trying different variations. I know this post won't appeal to Cindy fans, but I'm looking at the characters objectively without blind fanaticism.
this are all plus points for me she is the typical lead unachievable main cheerleader girl

she has the most potential of a good tention curve filled with drama and exitment
hope eva dont fucks her up for the I need to collect every women crowd/every women need to be a waifu/harem bros/chads/isecure guys

in my opinion she has way to much potential as a cheracter eva has so many good options with cindy I hope she us it especially in a relationship with ian

Zardoz1992

Nov 26, 2020
i honestly think Evakiss bite off more than she can chew, but i also think the hardest obstacle is behind her now that she has a standard workflow and had finished with early episodes rework. So hopefully we get quicker updates now.

i still don't get why Jeremy's friend had to change race from black to white (i wasn't playing AVN yet at the time)
Why the change of race?
what is the reason for that?
I completely agree. I was a Patreon supporter of Eva’s but dropped that after the race swap.

Reactions: Balsamic

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
My take on Cindy and Wade cuz everyone has had a chance to weigh in:

TLDR: Cindy is a flawed to bad person. Wade isn't necessarily a bad person, but his negligence brought his situation upon himself and it's hard to feel bad for him even if he didn't "deserve" it. Cindy also has bad character traits, but that doesn't make her a bad character or lesser than the others. If anything flawed characters are more interesting than no conflict characters and I don't get why people try to use that as a way to criticize her as the most popular character.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Kian@ and Socrambus

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
Also it's funny how the most popular characters, Cindy and Holly seem to get a lot of flack. You'd think rather than try to bring the two down, the people who have a lot to say would try to bring up their own favorite characters. But where are the Cherry, Alison, Minerva, Emma, Louise supporters at? They never have positive posts on here. Their fans are nowhere to be seen:WeSmart:

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
My take on Cindy and Wade cuz everyone has had a chance to weigh in:

TLDR: Cindy is a flawed to bad person. Wade isn't necessarily a bad person, but his negligence brought his situation upon himself and it's hard to feel bad for him even if he didn't "deserve" it. Cindy also has bad character traits, but that doesn't make her a bad character or lesser than the others. If anything flawed characters are more interesting than no conflict characters and I don't get why people try to use that as a way to criticize her as the most popular character.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also it's funny how the most popular characters, Cindy and Holly seem to get a lot of flack. You'd think rather than try to bring the two down, the people who have a lot to say would try to bring up their own favorite characters. But where are the Cherry, Alison, Minerva, Emma, Louise supporters at? They never have positive posts on here. Their fans are nowhere to be seen:WeSmart:
I mean people like cindy because they like this slutty/bitchy typ of cheracter and holly beacause of the innocent/corruption potential I mean f95 bros can cope as much as they want but its pretty obviouse at this point

most populare cheracters are cindy,ivy,holly,alison and even gillian without ANY CONTENT at all is pretty high

and than you look at the top male cheracters JEREMY ,AXEL and MACEL!!!!!!!!! and ofc rich old evil grandpa

I mean common at this point its SOO obviouse a blind man would see it this is why I think the no cheating police on ian is even more ridiculous because its just to obvouse

macel and holly holly turns into slut

axel cindy sorry cinders :whistle: :oops::oops:

and alison jeremy

and ivy is slutty anyway already corrupted

I mean just look at the rankings

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
Talk for yourself M8.

I'm one of Cherry defender here !
Emma is one of my favorite side LI (That ASS !)

Alisson is too bland for my taste.
Minerva and Louise are just toys to get some stress release.

My two cents.

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
Talk for yourself M8.

I'm one of Cherry defender here !
Emma is one of my favorite side LI (That ASS !)

Alisson is too bland for my taste.
Minerva and Louise are just toys to get some stress release.

My two cents.
I am talking for myself. On rare occasion have I seen Cherry fans on here. I've never seen a passionate Minerva poster. Alison and Louise are the most clowned on here. My point isn't that they don't have fans, just that their fans are more concerned with shitting on Holly and Cindy rather than hype up their own faves.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Emma enjoyer is here.
And you probably missed a lot of Emmaposting earlier.

Can't say anything about Louise support group, most of the audience don't like her.

• Red Heart
Reactions: rj677

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Louise has fans?

pantypriv

Oct 9, 2021
My two cents: all the girls have something going for them, but I'm mostly intrigued by Emma and Minerva atm, Cindy is also interesting, and you know that situation is gonna explode at some point!

And some point down the line I'd like to have the possibility for Ian to hook up with Ivy and Louise; Louise might have her issues, but she's hot, that piercing and red hair...oh my.

Reactions: fatpussy123
4.60 star(s) 318 Votes