Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
Considering people have won this and posted instructions how to pull it off in this very thread, this seems more like a skill issue.
A reading issue to be certain.

Or Badboll didn't train enough to pull it off, perhaps the strategy I posted earlier only works if Ian actually bothers to train instead of eating crisps and drinking beer with Perry.

Last edited:

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
If you want proof of baby-trapping, look no further than how she treats sex with Jeremy compared to Ian. Jeremy has never cum inside, and it's because she doesn't let him. She sees him as fuck buddy, and the baby-trap method won't work on him anyway. With Ian on the other hand, whenever he does it, even after she gets upset, she somehow gets over it almost immediately and says "what's done is done". Why? Why is it suddenly ok? And did she really take the pill afterwards, or is that what she wants Ian to think?
He has cum inside her though. If Ian has a threesome with Jeremy, but hadn't had sex with Allison up to that point, and Ian starts by getting a blowjob from Allison (a lot of qualifiers I know), Allison scolds Jeremy for finishing inside her and how she has told him several times already that she doesn't want to get pregnant. The same way she scolds Ian.

Reactions: GokutheG and ffive

What'sNew

Oct 20, 2021
So I finally saw the Alison scene this update (had to break up with Cindy for that to happen) and it still doesnt show up in the gallery. The two scenes are still missing.

Any help guys?

Reactions: Chemish

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
A reading issue to be certain.

Or Badboll didn't train enough to pull it off, perhaps the strategy I posted earlier only works if Ian actually bothers to train instead of eating crisps and drinking beer with Perry.
No I did manage to win eventually, and I have been training at every opportunity.
I can see which choises do what with the universal mod I am using and what I wrote still held true, no idea what the guide to win was, I'm sure if I copy it I will get a different result though.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I can see which choises do what with the universal mod I am using and what I wrote still held true
What the mod like this won't show you is that these outcomes depend heavily on Ian's kickboxing and jiujitsu stats (as well as his physical skill and even things like how tired he is or whether he's already tried that move before, and how many times) More specifically, Ian who focused heavily on jiujitsu will take a lot of hits from his kickboxing oriented opponent (Ian will need kickboxing at 4+ to be able to stand his ground and counter effectively) and his only real option is biding his time and only launching a decisive grapple attack once his rival tires himself out.

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
If you want proof of baby-trapping, look no further than how she treats sex with Jeremy compared to Ian. Jeremy has never cum inside, and it's because she doesn't let him. She sees him as fuck buddy, and the baby-trap method won't work on him anyway. With Ian on the other hand, whenever he does it, even after she gets upset, she somehow gets over it almost immediately and says "what's done is done". Why? Why is it suddenly ok? And did she really take the pill afterwards, or is that what she wants Ian to think?
I've seen a few people trying to say that she's trying to get a baby and I've got to disagree. Why would she constantly tell Ian to wear a condom if she actually wanted a kid? The reason she treats Jeremy different from Ian is because she has actual romantic feelings for him since childhood and Ian can feel the same way. So while she gets upset she believes it was an accident due to how into the sex they get.

So basically the reason she doesn't get too upset is that she knows that it was an accident and wants a romantic relationship and isn't sure if Ian is ready for one after his breakup with Gillian so she doesn't want to push him away. At least that's how I read Allison's character if you romance her.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
What the mod like this won't show you is that these outcomes depend heavily on Ian's kickboxing and jiujitsu stats (as well as his physical skill and even things like how tired he is or whether he's already tried that move before, and how many times) More specifically, Ian who focused heavily on jiujitsu will take a lot of hits from his kickboxing oriented opponent (Ian will need kickboxing at 4+ to be able to stand his ground and counter effectively) and his only real option is biding his time and only launching a decisive grapple attack once his rival tires himself out.
So I should have +4 +4 then? not +3 kick and +5 jiu, I did indeed win that way by grappling in round 2 and not in round 1.
I still feel like this was a waste of effort to create. Could have been simpler but I guess overall when the game is done in the whole scheme of things it's better this way, maybe it just needs some fine tuning. maybe on cheat mode, you should be able to skip it.

Reactions: Chemish

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
So I should have +4 +4 then?
This would put you in a very strong position in that fight, but i'm not sure if this is doable -- my Ian who has jiujitsu at 5 could only get kickboxing up to 2. So i think you're limited to some combination of 3/4 in the skills. To make it trickier, some of the (winning) moves do require maxed out (5) jiujitsu skill and i'd presume it's the same for kickboxing. Without these you'd probably only be able to win by scoring more points than your opponent.

I think this minigame is quite well done overall -- it certainly isn't *easy* to win, and you need to play to your Ian's actual strengths.

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
This would put you in a very strong position in that fight, but i'm not sure if this is doable -- my Ian who has jiujitsu at 5 could only get kickboxing up to 2. So i think you're limited to some combination of 3/4 in the skills. To make it trickier, some of the (winning) moves do require maxed out (5) jiujitsu skill and i'd presume it's the same for kickboxing. Without these you'd probably only be able to win by scoring more points than your opponent.
I think it's only possible to get a 2/5 combo or a 3/4 combo naturally.

At least that's how I read Allison's character if you romance her.
Allison's romance path is a little fucky with the Chapter 11 sex scene. Ian all but outright tells her that he's falling for her and she skims past that little revelation, and Ian doesn't bother to clarify for her either. At least Ian admits it to Jeremy in the chapter 12 prologue.

• Wow
Reactions: | Vee |

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
I've seen a few people trying to say that she's trying to get a baby and I've got to disagree. Why would she constantly tell Ian to wear a condom if she actually wanted a kid? The reason she treats Jeremy different from Ian is because she has actual romantic feelings for him since childhood and Ian can feel the same way. So while she gets upset she believes it was an accident due to how into the sex they get.

So basically the reason she doesn't get too upset is that she knows that it was an accident and wants a romantic relationship and isn't sure if Ian is ready for one after his breakup with Gillian so she doesn't want to push him away. At least that's how I read Allison's character if you romance her.
I think you're saying that because there are a multitude of paths where you sleep with Alison this update and that may vary the reactions. An Ian going out with Lena or who has otherwise no relationship with Alison is practically being begged by her to come inside.

I'm reading this as an Ian-less Alison (who will soon be pushing 30) reasserting her chances and taking a new, aggressive stance to get what she wants. People reassess what they're willing to give up in life all the time in order to get what they want. It may have recently dawned on her (maybe in an act of desperation) that, at least for her, it's worth it. She's shooting her shot... er.. or allowing Ian to shoot his.. all up in her uterus.

Last edited:

blobbyblob123

Oct 6, 2021
For a grappler Ian, try to stay on the defensive for the first round, dodge/block/defend incoming hits, don't bring the fight to the ground too early or too often -- doing it just once with a throw for some damage/points is enough, don't let the opponent learn your moves. Basically, conserve your strength while letting the other guy tire himself out. In the second round take him to the ground on counter, pressure him then go for submission. If he's sufficiently tired he won't have enough strength to resist, and will need to tap out.
i only have the bottom two options when grappling him and by the second round, only the option to charge for the takedown is available. is it because i didnt train enough?

Reactions: dontcarewhateverno

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
There isn't any drama or fighting over the game in the last few pages, color me surprised. I kinda made it a tradition to come here once a month to read the comments, complains, discussions, and arguments.
Incoming!

Actually, after laying down 10s of pages of arguments on how the writing is crap and basically all the characters exist to serve evakiss's cheating bully fetish, I finally realized what I was doing wrong.

I had never taken the Alison true love path.

Ignoring the 2 doller strumpet Lena, playing Ian to find true love in Alison was the most fun I've had yet in this game, not getting dragged down by cindy/lena/ivy and their gutterfolk shenanigans, it's extremely enjoyable as a pure dating sim. Alison is by far the best LI, and comes free of all the baggage the rest of the cast is swimming in. (except for Holly)

-edit: everyone talking about how technical the fight was, it seemed like a snooze if you went to the gym regularly and stuck with jiu-jitsu.

Last edited:

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023

WTF does she want than?:rolleyes:
I suppose in fairness, the exchange after having sex in chapter 11 is

Allison: Too bad we won't be able to do this anymore when you get a girlfriend!
Ian: I don't think you need to worry about that...

So, again, he doesn't outright say he loves her, and since it's text without any indication of emotion, subtext, or conotation as written they're just two robots communicating. But picturing it as a scene in a movie and with the previous 10 chapters of build up, it's pretty clear Ian would be saying "I don't think you need to worry about that" with a sly grin on his face, a hint of amusement in his voice, and perhaps a chuckle; which would make for a clear indication in normal conversation that he's into Allison something fierce at this point.

Mtmtmt007

Mar 2, 2021
Maybe deleting your persistent file, but that's just a guess. Unless you're just trying to start over, in that case delete your entire save folder but I'm gonna assume that's fairly obvious and probably not what you're aiming for.
Yes I tried that but that isn't what I was aiming for

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
i only have the bottom two options when grappling him and by the second round, only the option to charge for the takedown is available. is it because i didnt train enough?
The top option for grappling requires Ian to have some solid kickboxing skills:
Python:
                        "{image=icon_wits.webp}Feint and shoot" if kickboxing > 3 and v12_grappling_count == 1 or kickboxing > 4:
So, at least 4 points in kickboxing, and this can be done only once. Subsequent feints will need kickboxing of 5+

In second round the top options require a solid mix of kickboxing and jiujitsu:
Python:
                    menu:
                        "{image=icon_wits.webp}Feint and shoot" if kickboxing > 4 and jiujitsu > 3:
//...
                        "{image=icon_attack.webp}Attack and shoot" if kickboxing > 3 and jiujitsu > 3 or kickboxing > 4:
In fact, i don't think it's actually possible to meet these requirements, at least for the top option (kickboxing 5+ and jiujitsu 4+) The second option can be done with kickboxing of 5+, while the other check (both skills at 4+) is probably not possible to achieve. Either the intention is for these options to become available in the next tournament rounds only, or EK has overestimated the level of attributes the player can get over the course of the game. We'll probably have to wait and see if there's any changes regarding this in the next update.

Reactions: | Vee |
4.60 star(s) 318 Votes