ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Don't see why not. The second round won't happen for a while, and whether he won or lost he's got now some extra incentive to train further.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Something I don't understand is why we have the option of having anal sex with Allison if she's not ready, every time we choose that option she jumps in pain with Ian, if it were Jeremy and he didn't realize it and he puts it all the way in, Would you hear a noise like something broke? :unsure: :LOL: :LOL:
And Allison could tell him "what did you do to me, damn I can't feel my legs and now how do I explain this at the job that I hate so much " :unsure::LOL::LOL:

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
Something I don't understand is why we have the option of having anal sex with Allison if she's not ready, every time we choose that option she jumps in pain with Ian, if it were Jeremy and he didn't realize it and he puts it all the way in, Would you hear a noise like something broke? :unsure: :LOL: :LOL:
And Allison could tell him "what did you do to me, damn I can't feel my legs and now how do I explain this at the job that I hate so much " :unsure::LOL::LOL:
Allison says she isn't ready, and doesn't enjoy anal sex. If Ian pushes for it and Allison relents, because she wants to make Ian happy. Seems pretty straight forward to me.

Reactions: loloby

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Allison says she isn't ready, and doesn't enjoy anal sex. If Ian pushes for it and Allison relents, because she wants to make Ian happy. Seems pretty straight forward to me.
First lesson from an adult to a boy: never do something that could hurt you physically or emotionally to please someone, if that person really loves you, he or she will never ask you or do something to you that hurts you intentionally.
Also, if you didn't realize it, it was a joke with a little reflection on decisions that can be bad and that it is better not to make, like asking Allison for anal sex, I hope you understand, my child. :cool: :LOL:

Oct 10, 2022
I am a Cindy fan, I believe she is the most interesting character in the game. She is much more appealing than any other character and I really wanted to see her, at least as one of the MCs. I think she is the most real one among them and her struggles make her the deepest character in the game but I don't see any reasonable way her relationship would work with Ian. Every relation has power dynamic within and in the love path, Ian has zero power in the relationship. He has to sacrifice too much also. He will lose Wade and Perry as a friend, has to miss to have deeper relationship either as a friend or a lover of Holly, he will probably lose Emma and most likely lose Alison too. He has to give up Lena and even if he drags it has to break up with Cherry eventually. He has to jeopardise his dream to become an author too because he cannot go to book fair. I think he will probably miss any chance to get closer to Ivy, because looks like even though she try to not show it she finds loyalty important. What he gets in return, becoming second choice at best. He always has to agree with her if not their relationship gets huge hit. Also she is ready to switch other options. She holds Ian as a safety net. Also Ian cannot give the glamorous life she is wanting and always has to keep up at his best. Relationships always have ups and downs, even if Ian overcomes everything Cindy throws at him when he eventually stumbles she won't hesitate to seek for better options. I noticed Ian can collect relationship points with Cindy and I can see dev gonna use that for Cindy's decision between Axel and Ian but even that should be huge red flag for Ian. Cindy's options are reciprocate Ian's feeling whom sacrificing everything he has or becoming a play thing of Axel for a while. All in all, I think Ian should stay clear of Cindy but I'll probably dedicate one maybe more saves for Cindy path because I find her journey highly interesting. :unsure::giggle::whistle:

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
I am a Cindy fan, I believe she is the most interesting character in the game. She is much more appealing than any other character and I really wanted to see her, at least as one of the MCs. I think she is the most real one among them and her struggles make her the deepest character in the game but I don't see any reasonable way her relationship would work with Ian. Every relation has power dynamic within and in the love path, Ian has zero power in the relationship. He has to sacrifice too much also. He will lose Wade and Perry as a friend, has to miss to have deeper relationship either as a friend or a lover of Holly, he will probably lose Emma and most likely lose Alison too. He has to give up Lena and even if he drags it has to break up with Cherry eventually. He has to jeopardise his dream to become an author too because he cannot go to book fair. I think he will probably miss any chance to get closer to Ivy, because looks like even though she try to not show it she finds loyalty important. What he gets in return, becoming second choice at best. He always has to agree with her if not their relationship gets huge hit. Also she is ready to switch other options. She holds Ian as a safety net. Also Ian cannot give the glamorous life she is wanting and always has to keep up at his best. Relationships always have ups and downs, even if Ian overcomes everything Cindy throws at him when he eventually stumbles she won't hesitate to seek for better options. I noticed Ian can collect relationship points with Cindy and I can see dev gonna use that for Cindy's decision between Axel and Ian but even that should be huge red flag for Ian. Cindy's options are reciprocate Ian's feeling whom sacrificing everything he has or becoming a play thing of Axel for a while. All in all, I think Ian should stay clear of Cindy but I'll probably dedicate one maybe more saves for Cindy path because I find her journey highly interesting.:unsure::giggle::whistle:
The best thing is to have many open routes with different games to see how far each relationship goes with either Ian or Lena. If Cindy doesn't decide, could we share her with Axel as if it were shared custody as if Cindy were our daughter? :unsure: :LOL: :LOL:

yuvce

Dec 8, 2020
I am a Cindy fan, I believe she is the most interesting character in the game. She is much more appealing than any other character and I really wanted to see her, at least as one of the MCs. I think she is the most real one among them and her struggles make her the deepest character in the game but I don't see any reasonable way her relationship would work with Ian. Every relation has power dynamic within and in the love path, Ian has zero power in the relationship. He has to sacrifice too much also. He will lose Wade and Perry as a friend, has to miss to have deeper relationship either as a friend or a lover of Holly, he will probably lose Emma and most likely lose Alison too. He has to give up Lena and even if he drags it has to break up with Cherry eventually. He has to jeopardise his dream to become an author too because he cannot go to book fair. I think he will probably miss any chance to get closer to Ivy, because looks like even though she try to not show it she finds loyalty important. What he gets in return, becoming second choice at best. He always has to agree with her if not their relationship gets huge hit. Also she is ready to switch other options. She holds Ian as a safety net. Also Ian cannot give the glamorous life she is wanting and always has to keep up at his best. Relationships always have ups and downs, even if Ian overcomes everything Cindy throws at him when he eventually stumbles she won't hesitate to seek for better options. I noticed Ian can collect relationship points with Cindy and I can see dev gonna use that for Cindy's decision between Axel and Ian but even that should be huge red flag for Ian. Cindy's options are reciprocate Ian's feeling whom sacrificing everything he has or becoming a play thing of Axel for a while. All in all, I think Ian should stay clear of Cindy but I'll probably dedicate one maybe more saves for Cindy path because I find her journey highly interesting. :unsure::giggle::whistle:
Cindy's path is definitely the riskiest for Ian, I agree with that. As for being the most interesting character... idk, she strikes me as Ashley 2.0. Both being unsatisfied with their current relationship and where they are in their life and being tempted to take new opportunities presented to them. To me, it doesn't seem like Eva's turned a corner or anything of the sort. Just regurgitating some of the writing used for Ashley.

Oct 10, 2022
The best thing is to have many open routes with different games to see how far each relationship goes with either Ian or Lena. If Cindy doesn't decide, could we share her with Axel as if it were shared custody as if Cindy were our daughter? :unsure: :LOL: :LOL:
Daughter you say, hmmmm...... :devilish: Still though I don't think I'd go for Cindy in my main playthrough but I will definitely have a dedicated save for her.

Cindy's path is definitely the riskiest for Ian, I agree with that. As for being the most interesting character... idk, she strikes me as Ashley 2.0. Both being unsatisfied with their current relationship and where they are in their life and being tempted to take new opportunities presented to them. To me, it doesn't seem like Eva's turned a corner or anything of the sort. Just regurgitating some of the writing used for Ashley.
I believe Alison path is the riskiest, she'll end up pregnant pretty soon. ;) Second worst maybe.....:unsure:
Well, I did find Ashley interesting too. Also being unsatisfied with their life is too broad approach to make an opinion of her. All of the characters are unsatisfied with their life, maybe Jeremy is an exception I never looked into him closely. :unsure:

yuvce

Dec 8, 2020
I believe Alison path is the riskiest, she'll end up pregnant pretty soon. ;) Second worst maybe.....:unsure:
Objectively, Cindy's path is too much trouble for almost no reward, as you've explained. So because of how much Ian loses when following her path, that's why I think it's the riskiest. Alison, however, is unquestionably my least favourite Ian option. Yandere bitch who's obviously baby trapping him if he's ignored her for too long. I'm hoping he can cut ties with her down the line.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Daughter you say, hmmmm...... :devilish: Still though I don't think I'd go for Cindy in my main playthrough but I will definitely have a dedicated save for her.

Well, I did find Ashley interesting too. Also being unsatisfied with their life is too broad approach to make an opinion of her. All of the characters are unsatisfied with their life, maybe Jeremy is an exception I never looked into him closely. :unsure:
Cindy is always a good option to see how far you can ruin your friendships through sex :LOL: :LOL: and in Allison's case, more than the pregnancy, what worries me is that if she has a serious relationship with Ian and she keeps talking about work, that gif of yours from a man Jumping out of the building window could be Ian's future when he got tired of listening to her, maybe?:unsure::LOL::LOL:

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
Objectively, Cindy's path is too much trouble for almost no reward, as you've explained. So because of how much Ian loses when following her path, that's why I think it's the riskiest. Alison, however, is unquestionably my least favourite Ian option. Yandere bitch who's obviously baby trapping him if he's ignored her for too long. I'm hoping he can cut ties with her down the line.
Don't forget the emotional blackmail and childish behavior of going for other people so Ian gets jealous. She can fuck around all she wants but it's so obvious why she does. Big ass red flag.

yuvce

Dec 8, 2020
Don't forget the emotional blackmail and childish behavior of going for other people so Ian gets jealous. She can fuck around all she wants but it's so obvious why she does. Big ass red flag.
And attempting to sabatoge Ian's relationship with Lena, even though Ian's other friends have been supportive of them. Holly says she's happy for them, Emma says it, Jeremy says "if you're happy, then I'm happy, Perry and Wade seem cool with it, even Cherry, who Lena hates, says to Ian she's happy for them. Alison's got no excuses. Her inability to work up the courage to express how she feels for Ian in high school, isn't on him.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
And attempting to sabatoge Ian's relationship with Lena, even though Ian's other friends have been supportive of them. Holly says she's happy for them, Emma says it, Jeremy says "if you're happy, then I'm happy, Perry and Wade seem cool with it, even Cherry, who Lena hates, says to Ian she's happy for them. Alison's got no excuses. Her inability to work up the courage to express how she feels for Ian in high school, isn't on him.
It's obvious that you don't understand how hard a breakup can be, the insecurities and fear it can create in your mind, especially when a person you really like appears, and the uncertainty that not knowing if it's going to work out because it creates in your heart. Maybe you are not ready for a relationship and you could lose it if you don't take the risk, I tell you from experience, it is not so easy to start over when you were in love with your previous couple and there are still emotions that are in conflict because of that. :unsure: :cool::giggle:

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Never go Cinders path. Logic is simple. She's a taken woman. Better to try mend their relationship and see how Cuntxel fucks things over and see if Cinders truly is faithful to our best bro Wade or will she be a tempted stupid cunt that she probably is.

Best to just endure the 4+ year blue balling for Ian-Ivy. Or stick your dick in Emma.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Alison is a Yandere. We all know it. She can't take no or rejection from her crush well. Bring water buckets, in case break glass.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Never go Cinders path. Logic is simple. She's a taken woman. Better to try mend their relationship and see how Cuntxel fucks things over and see if Cinders truly is faithful to our best bro Wade or will she be a tempted stupid cunt that she probably is.

Best to just endure the 4+ year blue balling for Ian-Ivy. Or stick your dick in Emma.
I like all the women in the game to have sex with, but for me the one that interests me the most as a couple is Holly, she has a lot in common and does not have a past that could create conflicts between them. :love: :love:

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
Alison is a Yandere. We all know it. She can't take no or rejection from her crush well. Bring water buckets, in case break glass.
That why I let Jeremy have her lol, let him deal with it, Alison is good looking but not love material, same for Cindy, she is very hot but had control issues and everything has to be her way or she cries.

For me in this game the perfect girls are Lena, either on her faithfull as sharing her path, Holly, basicly she is pure still if not let Ivy touch her, Emma, she is not bad, bit in the kind of the girls I like, Cherry could be good, but with Lena and Axel it difficult, not sure about others.

Reactions: tbs9090 and yuvce
4.60 star(s) 318 Votes