Geigi

Jul 7, 2017
My favorite route to play in this game is the Ian Lena open couple route. With full on swinging. So it's a shame that it's so painfully neglected at this stage of the game. We had one threesome with Louise and it was great but are still yet to get a MFM threesome with Lena and Ian. Which characters do you guys think would make decent swinging candidates for the couple?(Both male and female). For me I think Nat would be a great candidate. I didn't play GGGB but I read somewhere in this forum that she had a boyfriend that she would have threesomes with. If she is still with him in ORS maybe she and her boyfriend could have a foursome with Ian and Lena. :unsure: But all that is just wishful thinking and pure speculation.
I can't wait for mfm threesome but I'm not sure with whom...

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
found this online

• On the Road by Jack Kerouac: Three weeks.
  • The Boy in the Striped Pajamas by John Boyne: Two and a half days.
  • The Gambler by Fyodor Dostoyevsky: 26 days.
  • I, the Jury by Mickey Spillane: Nine days.
Those writers ever struggled with the puzzle of making new scenes like the great Evakiss through?:rolleyes:

Fearless_27

Aug 6, 2017
The way I can see Seymour going after her online presence would be to try and hit her with something like false DMCA on the site or something like that. Like he can either buy the copyright from a professional photographer or lie and say he was the one who took the photos and try to bleed her with some bs like that.
I could see Seymour hiring someone who is tech savvy enough to create bot accounts to harass or scare her off of peoplegram. Or maybe even hire a hacker and have them hack her account and delete it. And whenever she tries to create a new account have them hack and delete that one as well.

Edit: Now that I think about it their are a decent number of ways Seymour could sabotage her social media career.

Last edited:
Reactions: yuvce and GokutheG

lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
My favorite route to play in this game is the Ian Lena open couple route. With full on swinging. So it's a shame that it's so painfully neglected at this stage of the game. We had one threesome with Louise and it was great but are still yet to get a MFM threesome with Lena and Ian. Which characters do you guys think would make decent swinging candidates for the couple?(Both male and female). For me I think Nat would be a great candidate. I didn't play GGGB but I read somewhere in this forum that she had a boyfriend that she would have threesomes with. If she is still with him in ORS maybe she and her boyfriend could have a foursome with Ian and Lena. :unsure: But all that is just wishful thinking and pure speculation.
Man, we are EXACTLY hoping for the same thing 100% aligned. Re. MFM, my favorite known candidate would be Jeremy however it would be even hotter if it was a random stranger met in a club. I'd also like them to go to a swinging club as it happens in GGGB and both fuck anyone hot there without even knowing their names. I also hope the beach has a nudist section where they could meet a hot couple. As for FMFs, my favorite would be Alison, just to see Lena sucking those tits.

space1995

Dec 6, 2022
Is there any way as of now to pursue Holly after having sex with her at the book fair? I am planning to do a Holly route but I'd rather not waste my time if Holly will break it off with you regardless. Are Cindy and Lena the only ones so far with a relationship option?

Chartog

Jan 12, 2019
Is there any way as of now to pursue Holly after having sex with her at the book fair? I am planning to do a Holly route but I'd rather not waste my time if Holly will break it off with you regardless. Are Cindy and Lena the only ones so far with a relationship option?
You can be exclusive with Holly

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Holly won't break off with you after the book fair. Lena will break up with Ian if she was in relationship with him and Ian chose to start things with Holly.

space1995

Dec 6, 2022
Holly won't break off with you after the book fair. Lena will break up with Ian if she was in relationship with him and Ian chose to start things with Holly.
When I broke up with Lena, Holly refused to take things further out of respect for Lena. Do I just never pursue Lena or make sure Lena and Holly don't become close?

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
When I broke up with Lena, Holly refused to take things further out of respect for Lena. Do I just never pursue Lena or make sure Lena and Holly don't become close?
Yeah, it is always a mess if you tangle with both of them. Lena can even freak out over a kiss.
It may later lead to a threesome, but currently not.

Reactions: Andrea9999

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Don't think i've ever heard of that. As far as i can tell, as long as Ian isn't explicitly in love with Lena (you didn't choose to tell Jeremy you have feelings for her) but just casually hooking up, you can choose to start dating Holly during the morning talk in the hotel. If he is, then he will automatically stop things with Holly from developing further.

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
Doesn't GGGB has that kind of content? It's still on patreon

Seymour's popularity might have been disappointed to EK, but it was still ranked 3rd nonetheless
As I recall from GGGB Arthur and his daughter Iris didn't go "all the way" .... merely stopping at things such as oral and vaginal intercourse and of course anal sex. So really it was just basic flirting and probably did not violate patreon rules.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
As I recall from GGGB Arthur and his daughter Iris didn't go "all the way" .... merely stopping at things such as oral and vaginal intercourse and of course anal sex. So really it was just basic flirting and probably did not violate patreon rules.
... having vaginal or anal sex *is* going "all the way". Arthur fucks his daughter, first blindfolded and then, after mind-breaking her, repeatedly and openly. This is not "just basic flirting" by any measure but regular incest that starts with a rape, and yes, it does violate patreon rules.

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
... having vaginal or anal sex *is* going "all the way". Arthur fucks his daughter, first blindfolded and then, after mind-breaking her, repeatedly and openly. This is not "just basic flirting" by any measure but regular incest that starts with a rape, and yes, it does violate patreon rules.
Thank you. I needed a "straight man".
(i need to keep up the tradition of mutual goofing with Xupuzulla.)

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
If Ian is in love with Lena, he can't commit to Holly.

I don't remember if Lena being in love with Ian stops Ian and Holly from commiting to each other (don't think so but might delay it a couple scenes while Ian reassures Holly past the drama).

If they are both casual about sleeping with each other (or not sleeping with each other at all) it should be completely safe. Honestly if I'm doing commited IanxHolly I just keep things platonic between Ian and Lena, avoids so much unnecessary drama.

Holding out hope that there will be an alternative entrance to the "throuple" route later with Ian and Holly in a relationship and Lena being the one inserted into it because she keeps having the hots for Holly, but it looks like the "throuple" route is mostly being designed for the high-school tier drama of them both having kissed Holly while dating each other and taking 10 chapters to resolve to just fuck her together.

Geigi

Jul 7, 2017
... having vaginal or anal sex *is* going "all the way". Arthur fucks his daughter, first blindfolded and then, after mind-breaking her, repeatedly and openly. This is not "just basic flirting" by any measure and yes, it does violate patreon rules.
This reminded me of a fanfiction I've read long ago on wattpad: Older perverted guy convincing a young virgin/innocent/pure girl it's not sex if he puts just a tip inside her, promising he won't go all the way in. :WaitWhat: :FacePalm:

• Haha
Reactions: ffive

space1995

Dec 6, 2022
So what character so far have the option to pursue a relationship with? As in there's a text option with the interlocking rings icon. Is it only Lena and Cindy?

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes