Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
I could perhaps imagine one more clothing change for Holly, if her change variable gets to go higher or perhaps if she remains single.
Any other character is a bit of an open question, Lena is a POV character so I wouldn't be entirely surprised if her lust stat accounts for a further wardrobe change down the line for her casual wear.

Alison might depend on her routing and how Ian agrees with any changes if she's with him, but Cindy and Cherry I am not sure if we'll see them in anything besides the occasional one-off outfit change like Cindy with her black/white outfit when going to Axel's. Emma will probably continue with the more feminine style if encouraged, though it's hard to say where that will go. It would be kinda fun if it can escalate, I imagine her in frilly things and wearing a cute little pink bow in her hair! :eek:
Holly almost certainly will get one more outfit if her change variable is high enough, probably similar to Ivy's or Lena's lust outfit. Holly is the only one I'm certain has one more big change coming, the question will really be how. Will she actually get a tattoo? Piercing? How will her hairstyle change? Outside of Allison dying her hair and Holly letting her hair down, instead of in that messy bun, hair styles haven't been explored as a way to update a characters silhouette. I'm hoping for another good girl outfit too, if she's dating an Ian or Lena that haven't caused her to be more like Lena.

An idea that just popped into my head that I now kind of fancy. If another round of clothes get unlocked for Ian and Lena, but is only available if they have level 10 in a stat. We're enough chapters in that at least one if not two stats can be at 10 with others not far behind.

Geteon1234567

Jul 30, 2022
as far as i know, 36-3 is with Lena and is not finished yet to be put in galery and for 36-2 is on Holly path its easy to unlock it.
It turned out that not everything is so simple. With Holly, that scene opened only on the route, where at the same time there was a relationship with Lena - but not love, just to get laid a couple of times.

But with 36-3 it’s more interesting. The sсene really isn't ready in the galleries yet. But there are other scenes that are not ready, but are sort of open and the game just writes that “the scene is not ready yet.” But 36-3 it is closed. This means I didn’t open it during the game. So it's still unclear for me.

Also, still not open 10-4, 16-1, 33-1.

In general, need information on how to open scenes. It took a long time to get to some already open scenes.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Holly almost certainly will get one more outfit if her change variable is high enough, probably similar to Ivy's or Lena's lust outfit. Holly is the only one I'm certain has one more big change coming, the question will really be how. Will she actually get a tattoo? Piercing? How will her hairstyle change? Outside of Allison dying her hair and Holly letting her hair down, instead of in that messy bun, hair styles haven't been explored as a way to update a characters silhouette. I'm hoping for another good girl outfit too, if she's dating an Ian or Lena that haven't caused her to be more like Lena.

An idea that just popped into my head that I now kind of fancy. If another round of clothes get unlocked for Ian and Lena, but is only available if they have level 10 in a stat. We're enough chapters in that at least one if not two stats can be at 10 with others not far behind.
I imagine Eva intends to at least use some of those tattoo variables for Holly at some point, though I am curious to find out if she will have different option and what will influence them. I think it'd be interesting if she decided to get one, unless her romantic partner discouraged it, and the design would differ based on who she's with between Ian, Lena, both of them, Ivy or single-slut. That's five of those tattoo slots used at once and they could even be combined.

As for piercings I am hoping the topic comes up if and when Lena gets to explore such options again. Nipple piercings for both of them would be quite hot, but also rather daring for Holly.

I doubt her hair will change much more compared to now, I think her letting it down permanently will be it unless Eva gives her a hair colour change as with Alison. But I think her glasses might change again, or even go away completely. I don't recall if she mentions how well contacts work for her, I could imagine her going contacts only even if she has some issue with them with a high change variable because "beauty is worth suffering for" or some shit like that. :p
As for outfits outside the once based on her sluttier routes I'd be thrilled if she could have one unique to low change romance with Lena and perhaps some options if she's with both Ian and Lena, that would really set her apart visually.

Last edited:

varpep

Feb 22, 2020
All this talk about change in visual appearance got me thinking if we would get one for Wade and Perry. For Perry I really doubt it as there has been nothing to indicate it so it would come out of nowhere if it were to happen. As for Wade, I have recently taken a liking to his character arc. Maybe if he amicably breaks up with Cindy, he can fully focus on his E-sport career and in his free time get back in shape and maybe fix his wardrobe. Maybe something to indicate he is a gamer but still hip and cool :unsure:.

Reactions: noturiah and ffive

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Maybe if he amicably breaks up with Cindy, he can fully focus on his E-sport career and in his free time get back in shape and maybe fix his wardrobe. Maybe something to indicate he is a gamer but still hip and cool :unsure:.
Alternatively, if Wade chooses to focus on his e-sport career he'll end up even more Perry- or Stan-like, shape-wise. :sneaky:

lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
A complete off-topic remark and I might find it stupid when I read myself Tomorrow (it is almost 1am on the island where I live atm and I have been drinking a lot of wine): I am watching the last season of American Horror Story, and I feel the character played by Kim Kashardian is pretty much the Ivy of the main character if she was Lena. The main character, an indie actress going mainstream thanks to an artful horror movie - supposedly- Carpenter-style and an oscar nomination, who would like to remain artistic and artful, and her PR best friend making her think about social media, likes and buzz.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: varpep

noturiah

Sep 2, 2021
We get Minerva with a new hairstyle as well along the way, though I forget if that's from a variable dependent on whether she's sleeping with Ian, or if it just happens automatically. Either way she's another character, imo, with potential for a wardrobe and/or body change coming, perhaps based on Ian's relationship with her. Maybe wearing something a little sluttier if they're both into nasty & casual sex, or maybe something a little more classically milfy (more care in hair and makeup, accentuate her physical attributes with clothes but not advertise them) if she and Ian are building a loving relationship. We already have Lena noticing that Minerva's more engaged with Ivy's pole-dancing class if she's sleeping with Ian (though Lena doesn't know why she's working out harder), so that hints at an upcoming slimmer and toned body shape for Minerva.

Last edited:
Reactions: ffive and bonerland

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
I never believed I would write this ever, but she's actually very good. And I'm a Guy Maddin and Quay Brothers' fan.
Can't do it. I assume she's essentially playing herself, which isn't acting at all. Regardless, she exemplifies everything I hate about trash pop culture of the last two decades, famous for being famous, whose only original "talent" was being rich and trashy. Plus the fact that two generations of women have adopted that plastic Kardashian-face as a fashion option is unforgiveable.

I'll skip the season.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes