BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Another one I think of might be Cindy, though this one might be a bit of a stretch. Maybe if Ian showed had shown interest in her before like dancing with her and looking at her modelling photos while still trying to keep her and Wade together (so Ian's and Cindy's relationship don't progress past friends) I believe it may be plausible to some extent since Wade ultimately decides to break up with her. This depends on her relationship with Axel though if she has really been dating him in secret. But I suspect Lena's warning to Cindy about Axel could potentially play part in whether she does end up with him :unsure:.
I don't think it's entirely unlikely, though it is possible you may have to suffer Axel getting first dips with her and her then regretting it after, first. Perhaps not though, who knows how she will react to Wade breaking up with her. It's been discussed previously that their break-up could perhaps lead to Cindy/Lena so I see no reason why it couldn't similarly facilitate a late entry for Ian too and allowing the player who wants them together to get the relationship without any cheating.

A similar thing could perhaps happen with Mike, since Lena can probably soon do a collab with him artistically, if he were to break up with his GF you could perhaps get a non-cheating route with him too, although we still know from Ivy that he is a cheater regardless of Lena's involvement, so to someone who dislikes cheating I guess he wouldn't be that attractive of an option. I might still pick to have Lena fuck him casually though, under those circumstances.

While Lena works in the bar she can also get like a semi-reconciliation with Robert if she refused him in the early game, so perhaps it's even possible to get with him late game too, if anyone should so desire. :cautious:

Perhaps the late entries will mostly be casual, but at least with Cindy it would make sense to attempt the romance too, since her break-up with Wade has been a will they/won't they thing for a while now.

Reactions: ffive and varpep

evan63

Oct 20, 2018
Is there any lena/jeremy content yet? Or a jeremy path that is still work in progress? I think ive had a very short dialogue between the two in my playtrough

varpep

Feb 22, 2020
Is there any lena/jeremy content yet? Or a jeremy path that is still work in progress? I think ive had a very short dialogue between the two in my playtrough
Yes there are 4 scenes with Lena and Jeremy involved. To get on his path you have to spy on him and Louise while they have sex and choose to focus on his dick. And choose not to tell Louise about Jeremy cheating. From there on it's easy to follow his path. There is no romance path yet but it is hinted at in chapter 11.

davila216

Nov 19, 2021
I really hope that Mike is Gillian's boyfriend, and that in the end she is devastated to discover that he is unfaithful. Then she tries to return to Ian, but he rejects her, and leaves with a faithful Lena.

That, and that Ian can get revenge on Mike by winning in the final of the boxing tournament.

By the way, do you think Eva Kiss will include bloody endings? Like when we could die in one of the GGGB endings, and when some characters could commit suicide depending on our actions. No, I don't want our ex to die, just to suffer a little.

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
It feels so long since Cindy cheating got my heart pumping like never before, she feels so neglected in her content and I hope that will be remedied soon. But... Where one thing is starting to fade another arises. Holly has grown on me and from what I see others as well so so much. Such a cutie, such a prospect, such opportunities and potential.

• Hey there
Reactions: Jacey.ci

davila216

Nov 19, 2021
It feels so long since Cindy cheating got my heart pumping like never before, she feels so neglected in her content and I hope that will be remedied soon. But... Where one thing is starting to fade another arises. Holly has grown on me and from what I see others as well so so much. Such a cutie, such a prospect, such opportunities and potential.
I suppose that the "secret" nature of the relationship with Cindy means that the opportunities to try new experiences are limited, while with Holly you can experiment more, like sex on the beach.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I suppose that the "secret" nature of the relationship with Cindy means that the opportunities to try new experiences are limited, while with Holly you can experiment more, like sex on the beach.
A pretty fun option would be Cindy doing a sexy video call with Ian while he's sitting right next to Wade with the rest of beach house gang. :whistle::coffee:

davila216

Nov 19, 2021
A pretty fun option would be Cindy doing a sexy video call with Ian while he's sitting right next to Wade with the rest of beach house gang. :whistle::coffee:
Worse: during the "truth or dare game", Ian is dare to show his last pic in the gallery. Wade´s face seeing her gf nude pics in her friend movile should be...spectacular and fun, at least until he tries to beat us.

And because of that netori is better than NTR/NTS.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Worse: during the "truth or dare game", Ian is dare to show his last pic in the gallery. Wade´s face seeing her gf nude pics in her friend movile should be...spectacular and fun, at least until he tries to beat us.
This is actually quite brilliant and has potential to blow up in more ways than one. Imagine if it's Ian who is with Lena or Holly, his gf is sitting right there with him, and then there's a nude of Ivy, Louise, Alison or Cindy on his phone...

It works in reverse too, and there's also option for the last picture on Lena's phone be the one(s) of Holly slutting it up with random guys, which Lena has received recently in the episode.

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
This is actually quite brilliant and has potential to blow up in more ways than one. Imagine if it's Ian who is with Lena or Holly, his gf is sitting right there with him, and then there's a nude of Ivy, Louise, Alison or Cindy on his phone...

It works in reverse too, and there's also option for the last picture on Lena's phone be the one(s) of Holly slutting it up with random guys, which Lena has received recently in the episode.
"I dare you to show the last selfie you took."

Lena posing with the BBC at the club...:HideThePain:

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
It's not truth or dare though. It's "Never have I ever..." which is a completely different game and less likely for major revelations like Truth or Dare, and completely unlikely for photos to get revealed. It can certainly still be fun with potential for some very pointed scenarios to gauge reactions from the others to deepen suspicions.

Just a quick example for those that might not be familiar with the game.
Emma: "Never have I ever had sex in a shower" Holly and Lena might have to drink here, and depending on the rules might have to share some details, but it's honestly an innocent enough question that usually just naturally gets asked in a real world game.

If Perry and Ian are on bad terms Perry could give a very pointed "Never have I ever been cheated on" forcing Ian to take a drink, unintentionally making Lena drink due to Axel, and possibly have a Wade drink if his relationship with Cindy is low and he suspects she's been cheating. Alternatively Perry could say something like "Never have I ever sent a slutty selfie" to which maybe everyone drinks, but then that raises some questions about with whom, especially since Holly may now be taking a drink. Also, Holly could lie about that question, which could get an interesting reaction from Lena since she knows Holly has been sending slutty selfies.

Since it's Lena's chapter one of her choices can be "Never have I have made out with one of my friends partners" to gauge Ian's reaction, since Lena has heard from Ivy about Ian and Cindy. Ian would probably lie and not drink, but Lena would notice some odd behavior.

So there is potential here for some revelatory situations, but it will generally be more vague than Truth or Dare and certainly won't lead to phones and selfies actually coming out. It's all going to be about who knows what about others vs. who is lying. Since it's Lena's PoV most of what we'll find out is stuff Lena already knows or is suspicious of, but if the others are lying about it. There is potential to call people out for lying, and we'll probably see that to some extent, although likely not with something major such as Lena knowing about Ian and Cindy. But what it can do is open the door for more direct dialogues later.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
So there is potential here for some revelatory situations, but it will generally be more vague than Truth or Dare and certainly won't lead to phones and selfies actually coming out.
"Never have i ever solicited nudes from people other than my partner in last 24 hours" :hidethepain:

(i kid, i kid)

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
"Never have i ever solicited nudes from people other than my partner in last 24 hours" :hidethepain:

(i kid, i kid)
*Lena lying through her teeth for some reason* "Never have I ever been fucked in the club bathroom by my ex"

*Ian remembers what Jeremy said* "Never have I ever lied during this game about being fucked by an ex in a club bathroom":WeSmart:

*Lena spontaneously combusts from being exposed*

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: amber111 and ffive
4.60 star(s) 318 Votes