Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Yes, don't have Ian involved with Holly or Lena. Lena will actually spell out her reasons for holding back, if this is the scene you mean:
Python:
    menu:
        "{image=icon_love.webp}Kiss Holly" if lena_go_holly > 1:
            $ lena_go_holly = 4
            if ian_holly_dating or ian_lena_dating:
                l "..."
                "I almost kissed her. I had been compelled by an impulse, something beyond reason..."
                "I was barely able to hold myself back."
                if ian_holly_dating:
                    "Holly and Ian had just started dating. Trying to kiss Holly was the worst thing I could do, and it made no sense... Did it?"
                elif v7_holly_kiss and ian_lena_dating:
                    "What was I thinking? Kissing Holly was probably the worst thing I could do, especially after what I told Ian for doing exactly that..."
                    "I had reacted very strongly to it, and decided to {i}forgive{/i} him... What would happen if I did the same, now?"
                elif v7_holly_kiss and ian_lena_over and lena_ian_mad == False:
                    "What was I thinking? Kissing Holly was probably the worst thing I could do, especially after what I told Ian for doing exactly that..."
                    if ian_holly_sex:
                        "Well, he had done more than just kissing her, but that was beside the point..."
                    "Things were already complicated enough between us three for me to tangle them up even more. I couldn't do that to Holly."
                else:
                    "What was I thinking? I was seeing Ian, and that made Holly give up on him."
                    "Kissing Holly would've made things super weird and complicated between her, Ian, and me."
I never even thought about looking at the source code!!! Well, in one of my playthroughs I will get there again. I have one where Neither holly or Lena date Ian, so that will probably, finally work. I'll have to remember to kiss Holly in that scene now that I see the conditions.

Zara Scarlet

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2022
They actually were and Cherry herself will admit as much if Ian inquires about it. Don't mistake having a motive for action with the action not being one-sided -- all actions have motives, and the motive doesn't necessarily make action nuanced.
What I really meant was that Lena can be quite hypocritical, when she talks about what Cherry did. If Lena is cheating on Ian, she is in effect doing far worse to him, than Cherry ever did to her. And vice versa Ian's attitude to Gillian is hypocritical, if he is cheating on Lena with Cindy or Alison. Neither of them in those circumstances appear to grasp the rank hypocrisy of their positions.

It's even worse because both of them are fully aware, how much the other suffered because they were betrayed by their partners. Neither Cherry or Gillian did anything as bad as that. Knowing that your partner has these huge insecurities because they were cheated on, but still doing it anyway, and knowing full well how much this is likely to hurt them

Last edited:
Reactions: GokutheG and ffive

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
On the other hand, we can see Cindy is receptive to Axel's advances from the very start, all blushing and giggling literally 10 mins after she meets him. She also doesn't really mind him getting handsy with her during the photoshoot, if Ian doesn't interfere.

Counter-intuitively, the lack of familiarity may be actually making it easier for Axel precisely because he isn't a friend but a very handsome stranger straight from Nazi clone vats for the ubermensch. :whistle:
I would hope that it would take a while to get with Cindy (though not as long as you think, it only feels longer due to delays in getting new chapters out). But even so, it should be delayed as Cindy is Wade's girlfriend, so I would expect it to take longer.

There's absolutely nothing to backup the idea that Axel has had sex with Cindy at all. She's fawning over him because she sees that she could get into modelling which is exciting for her. Obviously Axel is a nice looking guy so she may still sleep with him, but if it turned out that she did not, I would not be surprised either. I wouldn't be surprised if she did not and that the dev was just stringing us along, making us believe they were.

As for him getting "handsy", I still think that is just part of the modelling thing, and Cindy may also see it as that.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
What I really meant was that Lena can be quite hypocritical, when she talks about what Cherry did. If Lena is cheating on Ian, she is in effect doing far worse to him, than Cherry ever did to her. And vice versa Ian's attitude to Gillian is hypocritical, if he is cheating on Lena with Cindy or Alison. Neither of them in those circumstances appear to grasp the rank hypocrisy of their positions.
For me it's not so much Lena/Ian cheating on each other (because they do show some recognition and remorse over their actions in this scenario) but mostly Lena throwing herself at Mike with zero recognition she's effectively Cherry in this scenario, with Mike being just as much of a douchebag towards his girlfriend as her ex, Axel was towards her. This lack of self-awareness (in the sense for all the monologuing Lena and Ian can do, this is never really addressed) is something that i found rather disappointing, given how reactive the writing otherwise is to player's choices.

varpep

Feb 22, 2020
I have also thought about a route where nobody has sex with ANYONE! :D
I dub this the celibate run! In a town full of sin, debauchery and FORNICATION, two Individuals set out show the resident of Baluart the errors of their ways and save them from ETERNAL DAMNATION! Our protagonists, Cuck boy Ian and Missionary Lena, accompanied by her trusty sidekick, the lovely Lola, spread the word of GOD! In a cesspool of lust, infidelity and corruption. Will they succeed? or succumb to the temptations of their earthly DESIRES?:unsure::unsure::unsure:

Last edited:

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
i have always thought that Lena's opinion of Cherry is a bit on the wrong side. especially since she doesn't give Cherry a chance to explain herself. i plan to have Lena have her talk with Axel in my next run, since it would be good to get rid of the asshat from her story. would be good if Lena gave Cherry a chance to explain herself in my opinion. especially if Ian starts dating her on a non Lena path. i haven't had Ian date Cherry yet but it's on my bucket list.

Reactions: Tulrek

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
i have always thought that Lena's opinion of Cherry is a bit on the wrong side. especially since she doesn't give Cherry a chance to explain herself.
I mean, there isn't much to explain. Cherry had hots for Axel and fucked with him while she knew he's in relationship with Lena, and all that time pretended to Lena that she's a friend of them both. What is there for Lena's opinion to be on wrong side about?

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
i have always thought that Lena's opinion of Cherry is a bit on the wrong side. especially since she doesn't give Cherry a chance to explain herself. i plan to have Lena have her talk with Axel in my next run, since it would be good to get rid of the asshat from her story. would be good if Lena gave Cherry a chance to explain herself in my opinion. especially if Ian starts dating her on a non Lena path. i haven't had Ian date Cherry yet but it's on my bucket list.
You get the sense that, at least a part of, Lena's behaviour towards Cherry is supported by Ivy. Not that a girl needs the hype to be furious at her exes affair-partner, but despite being laid back in many other aspects, Ivy appears almost surprisingly hostile towards Cherry.
I remember back when the chapter with the shopping trip of Lena-Ivy-Holly came out, people were wondering if perhaps Ivy had encouraged Axel and/or Cherry, maybe claiming that Lena would be fine with whatever their fling ended up entailing.
I have no clue if that idea still fits, but it's interesting to consider given how Ivy and Holly at the very least seemed to represent different approaches, that Lena could potentially take in the future in regards to Cherry.

Reactions: noturiah

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Not that a girl needs the hype to be furious at her exes affair-partner, but despite being laid back in many other aspects, Ivy appears almost surprisingly hostile towards Cherry.
I imagine it could be as simple as Ivy being really pissed off at someone who hurt so deeply her best friend, especially if Ivy has some feelings for Lena herself. It might be more complicated when it comes to Ivy-Axel, due to her closer ties with him, both professional and otherwise. Cherry doesn't get that benefit of mixed loyalties, so Ivy is pretty free to just hate on her.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
I imagine it could be as simple as Ivy being really pissed off at someone who hurt so deeply her best friend, especially if Ivy has some feelings for Lena herself. It might be more complicated when it comes to Ivy-Axel, due to her closer ties with him, both professional and otherwise. Cherry doesn't get that benefit of mixed loyalties, so Ivy is pretty free to just hate on her.
It probably is simpler than what one might speculate. The main detail I was interested in was how Ivy and Holly had differing opinions towards Cherry anyway, which made me more hopeful that we might get to bury the hatchet.
It's true, and I'm not sure if Ivy didn't try to revive the spark between Lena/Axel (a piece of shit, but maybe) that's why she didn't accompany Lena to the photo shoot at his house (Ivy's excuse was a little hard to believe for me), maybe she did it so she wouldn't be a bad guy, maybe? :unsure: I'll be :poop:pissed if it's true :mad:
We have a pretty good idea why Ivy didn't show up; because her deal with Axel was that he get Lena alone for him to approach Wildcats on her behalf.

swiver

Sep 13, 2020
You have to meet with Axel and talk to him the first time, in the restaurant and he will return her guitar and songs she wrote to her. When she looks over her songs he returns, he snuck in some pics of them two together. You have the option to look them over and even masterbate to them, which leads to quite a few scenes with the two of them you can do where she slips up and has sex with him again. If you like the whole dominant male type of thing, that is what he is like. In one of my playthroughs I let them have sex with anyone and everyone. I then done playthroughs avoiding the ones that are problems (Mike, Jeremy and Robert mainly). Not gonna lie, there are some hot scenes with her and Axel.

But you CAN meet up with Axel, get her songs and guitar back, then if you rip up the photos he snuck in, she won't do anything with him in the future.

I am now doing a third route I saved where Ian only does his friends (Cindy, Allison, Emma + Minerva) and not Lena or anyone outside of their circle, and with Lena I am doing girls only + Axel on that route, which has been interesting.

I also have a Holly route I am doing. :) I am definitely impressed at how the dev has been able to manage so many routes! The coding for that would be insane.

I have also thought about a route where nobody has sex with ANYONE! :D
How many hours does it take you for each round you think? I really want to get back into playing instead of just checking the gallery each update but get frustrated at wanting to check the alternatives.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
How many hours does it take you for each round you think? I really want to get back into playing instead of just checking the gallery each update but get frustrated at wanting to check the alternatives.
Well, there's probably too many minor different details that you can realistically play to get all of them, but there is no reason why you couldn't decide on a couple of pairings that you might like in particular and explore just them, leaving the rest for the gallery.

Reactions: swiver and NewSeal

varpep

Feb 22, 2020
On my recent Alison playthrough, I set Perry up with Cherry (rhyming accidentally! :sneaky:) and never pursued Emma. Then in chapter 12 I started flirting with Emma. She seemed surprised by Ian's advances but was very receptive. This got me thinking if we could potentially get on the Emma path late and how many more other paths we could hop on late as well :unsure:. One I think that might be a given is the wild Holly path. Another one I think of might be Cindy, though this one might be a bit of a stretch. Maybe if Ian showed had shown interest in her before like dancing with her and looking at her modelling photos while still trying to keep her and Wade together (so Ian's and Cindy's relationship don't progress past friends) I believe it may be plausible to some extent since Wade ultimately decides to break up with her. This depends on her relationship with Axel though if she has really been dating him in secret. But I suspect Lena's warning to Cindy about Axel could potentially play part in whether she does end up with him :unsure:. You can hop on the Alison path super late as well.

Reactions: axy2
4.60 star(s) 318 Votes