varpep

Feb 22, 2020
"Never have I ever rubbed one out to my friend's cat". Everyone chuckles. Ian nervously chuckles...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: amber111

swiver

Sep 13, 2020
Well, there's probably too many minor different details that you can realistically play to get all of them, but there is no reason why you couldn't decide on a couple of pairings that you might like in particular and explore just them, leaving the rest for the gallery.
Thanks for response.
Yes, I guess that must be the compromise... it's a great testimony to EK though, how detailed the dialogues are, that there is such a subtle variety. (I wish I could stand reading through the code like you guys...)

Reactions: BlandChili

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
I need help. I haven't figured out how to unlock these two scenes in the gallery.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So it's a bit hard to tell because you're showing them in the "all" category instead of finding the relevant individual.

Reactions: ffive and varpep

varpep

Feb 22, 2020
So it's a bit hard to tell because you're showing them in the "all" category instead of finding the relevant individual.
To clarify, yes you are right, the second one is the blowjob scene of Robert. And the second one is a selfie of Lena trying to please her stalkfalp subscribers. I unlocked the gallery in cheat mode earlier to check. I should have included this information in the earlier post. My bad. What I was having difficulty with was getting the correct conditions to unlock them.

Reactions: BlandChili

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
How many hours does it take you for each round you think? I really want to get back into playing instead of just checking the gallery each update but get frustrated at wanting to check the alternatives.
Quite a few actually, though once you read certain dialog, you can skip it in a subsequent run throughs. I have several saved games and I make a note in a text file describing which routes are at which locations...

(1) 1 - 59: Normal route, do everyone
(2) 60 - 89: Ian = Holly route
(3) 90 - 129: Ian = Lena only, support friends. Lena = No Robert, Mike or Jeremy. Women are okay.
(4) 130 - ??: Lena = girls only + Axel. Ian = female friends only + Minerva

Reactions: swiver and Maviarab

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
I wonder if we'll get one more change out of the characters, or if they're locked in. Obviously there are a few variables we've found in the code for some tattoos on Holly, Lena, and Ian that haven't been implemented yet and Eva has talked about the potential for facial hair for Ian.

But I'm talking about overall appearance. Like will there be another wardrobe change for Allison, Emma, and Cindy or really for everyone? Honestly I'd like to see Cherry, Ivy, and Louise get some updates, as they've been very static with their wardrobes. Will Holly, Ian, and Lena get another physical appearance change to match their fitness levels? Will I ever see Allison with a navel piercing again?! With the characters at the beach, and Cindy on a boat, it would be a good time to introduce tans.

There will probably be some final appearance changes for the ending scenes like there were for GGGB, but I'm thinking more what they'll look like for the next 2-4 chapters or whatever. Again, just another example, Ian can tell Emma he likes her sluttier look at the beach and she'll change into her club outfit. What if when they get back Emma and Lena go on another shopping trip and Emma buys a new outfit, maybe with Lena's help?

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
But I'm talking about overall appearance. Like will there be another wardrobe change for Allison, Emma, and Cindy or really for everyone? Honestly I'd like to see Cherry, Ivy, and Louise get some updates, as they've been very static with their wardrobes. Will Holly, Ian, and Lena get another physical appearance change to match their fitness levels? Will I ever see Allison with a navel piercing again?! With the characters at the beach, and Cindy on a boat, it would be a good time to introduce tans.
I imagine we'll see upgraded Stan at some point, if nothing else. :sneaky:

Also pregnant Alison :hidethepain:

• Angry
Reactions: SerHawkes

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
I wonder if we'll get one more change out of the characters, or if they're locked in. Obviously there are a few variables we've found in the code for some tattoos on Holly, Lena, and Ian that haven't been implemented yet and Eva has talked about the potential for facial hair for Ian.

There will probably be some final appearance changes for the ending scenes like there were for GGGB, but I'm thinking more what they'll look like for the next 2-4 chapters or whatever. Again, just another example, Ian can tell Emma he likes her sluttier look at the beach and she'll change into her club outfit. What if when they get back Emma and Lena go on another shopping trip and Emma buys a new outfit, maybe with Lena's help?
I could perhaps imagine one more clothing change for Holly, if her change variable gets to go higher or perhaps if she remains single.
Any other character is a bit of an open question, Lena is a POV character so I wouldn't be entirely surprised if her lust stat accounts for a further wardrobe change down the line for her casual wear.

Alison might depend on her routing and how Ian agrees with any changes if she's with him, but Cindy and Cherry I am not sure if we'll see them in anything besides the occasional one-off outfit change like Cindy with her black/white outfit when going to Axel's. Emma will probably continue with the more feminine style if encouraged, though it's hard to say where that will go. It would be kinda fun if it can escalate, I imagine her in frilly things and wearing a cute little pink bow in her hair! :eek:

Reactions: noturiah and ffive

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
I imagine we'll see upgraded Stan at some point, if nothing else. :sneaky:

Also pregnant Alison :hidethepain:
Those both seem like the late game endings rather than a full couple of chapters. Even creampieing Allison as soon as possible would barely be enough time for her to start showing unless there is a time skip of more than a couple of days.

Stan I have unfortunately written off as forever a heavyset incel now. If it was old Stan, I would believe that he'd be getting a glow up on a Lena/ Stan path.

• Angry
Reactions: Cedrog

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Stan I have unfortunately written off as forever a heavyset incel now. If it was old Stan, I would believe that he'd be getting a glow up on a Lena/ Stan path.
I believe some change might be in order, given it's mentioned Stan would be visiting a gym as part of his makeover. Not necessarily anything drastic, but since any sex scenes would be likely limited to his route, there's no issue of adding more work and multiple variants, the way it'd go with other characters.

Reactions: noturiah

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
I believe some change might be in order, given it's mentioned Stan would be visiting a gym as part of his makeover. Not necessarily anything drastic, but since any sex scenes would be likely limited to his route, there's no issue of adding more work and multiple variants, the way it'd go with other characters.
Once again I'm going to lament the changes to Stan. Him originally being a decent guy, albeit a bit of a schlub, was a far more interesting character for Lena's interaction than that of an incel. That was a character far more deserving of a glow up and change for the better as a potential LI for Lena than this current iteration.

Perhaps he was always meant to be an incel, and Eva just decided to make it more apparent, but in the early chapters of the early game he came across more as a guy that didn't really care about his appearance than an incel.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes