Mravac Kid

Jun 5, 2021
Can't you actually do that in the existing game? Just by not going bad to begin with?
I'd say that's one of the things that make GGGB so great, it's made for deviants who want to ruin the girls completely, but it's perfectly possible to play as a horny normal girl and avoid pretty much all of the more extreme stuff.

But yeah, keep the more extreme stuff away from ORS, and leave it at a regularly horny and somewhat free-spirited level. :)

matuidiblaze

Apr 17, 2021
Will we get a large orgy scene near the end of the game?

I think it can be done with Ian, Jeremy, Lana, Holly, Emma, Ivy and Louise don't seem to hate each other so it could be done with them if the correct path is followed.

lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
Can't do it. I assume she's essentially playing herself, which isn't acting at all. Regardless, she exemplifies everything I hate about trash pop culture of the last two decades, famous for being famous, whose only original "talent" was being rich and trashy. Plus the fact that two generations of women have adopted that plastic Kardashian-face as a fashion option is unforgiveable.

I'll skip the season.
I agree with every word, playing herself included. Still, she's very good. However I won't try to persuade you as it is definitely not the best season of the show. I have a pet theory about AHS: a good season follows a bad season, since the beginning. I was not really impressed by Season 1, while I adored Season 2 in the Covenant and asile. I was then disappointed by the hotel season, then adored the freakshow season. Etc. The last season about the gay community was very endearing and emotional (and I'm not bi), I loved it. So I knew this season would be part of the weaker ones.

Anyway, Kim Kardashian would play a good Ivy.

I'd love a real-life series adaptation of ORS, with Lana Rhoades playing Lena, Abella Danger playing Emma, Rick Johnson playing Jeremy.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes