Dirtydan6996

Aug 29, 2020
Keep in mind that the audience of patreon is VERY DIFFERENT from the audience of this forum, for some reason the paying audience identifies a lot with Stan's character and has a BBC fetish, it's no wonder that Marcel only appeared in about 4-5 frames in the past episodes and they considered him one of the best characters...

Those who pay patreon have an obsession with Ian's cuck route, corrupting Holly, BBC and glorifying Stan lol
Well people have preferences. hope the dev brings more cuck route/content for stan and ian :love:

Zara Scarlet

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2022
Lena is a mentally broken dramaqueen and unsuitable for a long term relationship. Jeremy was on point that a girl like her is not someone you will monopolize on.
Let's be honest here. The only reason she can be like that, is if you make the choices that make her that way. So if you don't want her to be that way, why would you do that? If you choose it, she can be totally faithful to Ian, and vice versa.

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Eva kiss please return GGGB
GGGB this game is a masterpiece please return this game
Message from EvaKiss: "I don't usually reply to these forum posts since there are well over 3000 pages in each thread, though I read every single one daily several times and truly cherish them all. To be honest though, I just had an epiphany after reading your most intriguing posts. Yes. It finally dawned on me. I must return GGGB. I'm sorry to anyone I've harmed by taking your GGGB and I will make plans to return it at once. How could I be so foolish?"

It worked! :D

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020
status report 12.jpg

This past week I've finished writing all the main scenes and worked on some additional art. I'm ready to start playtesting while finishing up the remaining illustrations that need to be edited and coded, while revising, polishing and adding to the final script.

I wanted to have this ready in two month's time and I wasn't able to make it, but I'm glad I decided to separate the summer house event in two releases: this second part ended up being almost as long as the first one (only 1000 lines of code less) and I still couldn't include everything that was on my mind. Probably the playtime is not as lenghty, but the depth of content, branches and permutations made this script really dense and challenging to articulate. I might still add something or tweak some entry points to some scenes, to try and make them accesible from different paths, but for now I'll focus on having the update ready to release as soon as possible.

I hope my writing has been consistent and that I don't find too many inconsistencies or connection errors in the script. Once I'm sure the chapter works smoothly and all the pieces fit together, I'll publish the Alpha, ideally in my next post. But if I see it needs more work, I'll update you with another status update next week. Hopefully, this will be the last one before the release, but I'm not entirely sure yet. In any case, it's almost ready! As alwats, thank you for your patient support.
0preview.png

Last edited:

robs1234

Nov 15, 2023
i was just wondering yesterday when i played the first part of this update and Pery and Ian was admiring Holly at the beach that we didnt rly get a shot of her ass from behind and now we got Emma too, nice.

Reactions: Pede rasta 1

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
View attachment 3836554

This past week I've finished writing all the main scenes and worked on some additional art. I'm ready to start playtesting while finishing up the remaining illustrations that need to be edited and coded, while revising, polishing and adding to the final script.

I wanted to have this ready in two month's time and I wasn't able to make it, but I'm glad I decided to separate the summer house event in two releases: this second part ended up being almost as long as the first one (only 1000 lines of code less) and I still couldn't include everything that was on my mind. Probably the playtime is not as lenghty, but the depth of content, branches and permutations made this script really dense and challenging to articulate. I might still add something or tweak some entry points to some scenes, to try and make them accesible from different paths, but for now I'll focus on having the update ready to release as soon as possible.

I hope my writing has been consistent and that I don't find too many inconsistencies or connection errors in the script. Once I'm sure the chapter works smoothly and all the pieces fit together, I'll publish the Alpha, ideally in my next post. But if I see it needs more work, I'll update you with another status update next week. Hopefully, this will be the last one before the release, but I'm not entirely sure yet. In any case, it's almost ready! As alwats, thank you for your patient support.
View attachment 3836576
What are we thinking, update by Sunday or next week release?

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes