Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
Eva replies and says "This will wrap up Ian's perspective for this chapter."
This isn't the second half of chapter 12? If we get Lenas section later, then this would be the second quarter? Then this chapter would require one year to develop instead of just ~eigt months.
Yikes, having it completed in 4-8 years may just happened. I assumed Eva sped up a bit.

priv.ryan

May 15, 2020
So it's still Ians part? Definitely not disappointed even if it means this one chapter is going to be dragged on for months, we still get to play these frequent "small" updates. Would still be plenty of content for me and others with multiple saves.

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
Soooo... in among the comments on Patreon where Eva posted this update, someone asks if "we'll play only as Ian in this update or does this include Lena's perspective part as well?"

Eva replies and says "This will wrap up Ian's perspective for this chapter."

So this isn't Lena's pov yet, it's the second half of Ian's. I'm not sure any of us here were necessarily expecting that?

On the potentially good side, wouldn't it be amazing if we got Ian's pov and thoughts for the long-awaited Ian/Lena/Holly threesome and then Lena's half starts with the threesome AGAIN but from her pov and thoughts, with some new images? :love:
Im pretty sure most of us throught this was going to be the end of the chapter,like maybe get a little more of Ian and the jump to Lena pov right away....o_O
So the whole 2024 is going to be about chapter 12?holy fuck...:HideThePain:

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
I think you misunderstood. There will be a small portion to finish Ian's part but the update is Lena's part. And update after next is chapter 12's epilogue(s)
So what it it,then?
You guys are saying all different things....
Did EK said a epilogue is coming after?

Demonhero12

Sep 12, 2022
I think the main issue is that Eva is essentially creating 2 visual novel games at once and trying to combine both of them. It is an incredibly ambitious goal but it means that the sheer amount of choices/routes will take a super long time to write.

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
What if Perry has security cameras in the vacation house that he will jerk off to later. Be careful what you do in that house guys! :eek::D

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
Is there an Ian/Holly/Lena poly route? If so, is anything more required to achieve it beyond just pursue both as both?

Edit: Are there other poly routes?

BigAlzBub

Jul 20, 2020
I think the main issue is that Eva is essentially creating 2 visual novel games at once and trying to combine both of them. It is an incredibly ambitious goal but it means that the sheer amount of choices/routes will take a super long time to write.
Having two protagonists doesn't innately make more work, it is having the sheer number of of other NPCs and permutations of choice which creates the work.
Of course if you have two protagonists (unless they are closely related) it won't feel authentic if they all know the same handful of characters, and the game will feel stifling if you don't give them many choices. I've played visual novels which while have choice they are essentially just kinetic because the choice literally have no ramifications, fortunately Eva hasn't gone down this route.

lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
She didn't say this will only wrap up Ian's part. I can't imagine there is no Lena's part
Now that the actual quote has been shared, it seems clear to me that there will be no Lena POV. We are still on Ian. As they say in Spain, EK is "sin verguenza". Her patreons' main fetish is to give their money away for nothing.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes