Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
I pray for wade chad/revenge arc:4Head:
Good to see you back,mommysboiii(y)

It's entirely possible that's why I'm confused. Where did Eva say that the beach trip was entirely going to be from Ian's pov? I don't remember seeing that, but it's very possible I missed it somewhere - I was playing catch-up with the last two updates and didn't get to them until a week or more after they dropped.
I wonder the same thing,where EK said is only Ian pov?
Thats awful,no action with either Emma or Holly,no sexy moments with either Perry or Wade?:mad:

Reactions: mommysboiii

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
Emma has been self-conscious about her image, just like Holly was before she became friends with Lena and Ivy. Emma thinks she needs to be more slim and feminine like Lena, and she sees the same in Holly right now. I think Emma is admiring the change in the confidence of Holly, and also wants the same for herself.
Perhaps the return of muscle mommy Emma starts now.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: amber111

Maoyijiu

Jan 28, 2021
This isn't the second half of chapter 12? If we get Lenas section later, then this would be the second quarter? Then this chapter would require one year to develop instead of just ~eigt months.
Yikes, having it completed in 4-8 years may just happened. I assumed Eva sped up a bit.
OH NO! I need more Emma's event.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes