Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
My money would be on July 26-28th, most likely on Sunday.
Yep,the fact she inst sure about a next week release really makes you think shes going to release it at the end of the month like she always does,gotta play that patreon game....

Chemish

Sep 12, 2018
View attachment 3836554

This past week I've finished writing all the main scenes and worked on some additional art. I'm ready to start playtesting while finishing up the remaining illustrations that need to be edited and coded, while revising, polishing and adding to the final script.

I wanted to have this ready in two month's time and I wasn't able to make it, but I'm glad I decided to separate the summer house event in two releases: this second part ended up being almost as long as the first one (only 1000 lines of code less) and I still couldn't include everything that was on my mind. Probably the playtime is not as lenghty, but the depth of content, branches and permutations made this script really dense and challenging to articulate. I might still add something or tweak some entry points to some scenes, to try and make them accesible from different paths, but for now I'll focus on having the update ready to release as soon as possible.

I hope my writing has been consistent and that I don't find too many inconsistencies or connection errors in the script. Once I'm sure the chapter works smoothly and all the pieces fit together, I'll publish the Alpha, ideally in my next post. But if I see it needs more work, I'll update you with another status update next week. Hopefully, this will be the last one before the release, but I'm not entirely sure yet. In any case, it's almost ready! As alwats, thank you for your patient support.
View attachment 3836576
Lena was right to pick that for Emma.

varpep

Feb 22, 2020
View attachment 3836554

This past week I've finished writing all the main scenes and worked on some additional art. I'm ready to start playtesting while finishing up the remaining illustrations that need to be edited and coded, while revising, polishing and adding to the final script.

I wanted to have this ready in two month's time and I wasn't able to make it, but I'm glad I decided to separate the summer house event in two releases: this second part ended up being almost as long as the first one (only 1000 lines of code less) and I still couldn't include everything that was on my mind. Probably the playtime is not as lenghty, but the depth of content, branches and permutations made this script really dense and challenging to articulate. I might still add something or tweak some entry points to some scenes, to try and make them accesible from different paths, but for now I'll focus on having the update ready to release as soon as possible.

I hope my writing has been consistent and that I don't find too many inconsistencies or connection errors in the script. Once I'm sure the chapter works smoothly and all the pieces fit together, I'll publish the Alpha, ideally in my next post. But if I see it needs more work, I'll update you with another status update next week. Hopefully, this will be the last one before the release, but I'm not entirely sure yet. In any case, it's almost ready! As alwats, thank you for your patient support.
View attachment 3836576
This must be the ASSassination attempt I've been hearing about.

Arata20

Jan 14, 2018
View attachment 3836554

View attachment 3836576
I can’t choose best girl in this game - Emma or Holly :HideThePain::cry:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: itssammyl

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
View attachment 3836554

View attachment 3836576
squidward-licking-and-sweating-nbsf17yroo1tkave.gif

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
Can't you actually do that in the existing game? Just by not going bad to begin with?

But if you're talking about turning the baddest version of Ashley back into a good girl. Well even fantasy has limits you know.
It's the journey, silly; not the destination!

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
Emma Holly.png

Something about their pose here strikes me as Holly either casually letting Emma know that she can hear her and Ian through the walls, and / or inviting Emma to join her and Lena later that night for some more "private" fun. Emma doing a double take to either statement not expecting them from Holly of all people.

Will definitely come back to this post in 1-4 weeks time.

Reactions: astrophel

handsoem

Feb 6, 2020
hey is it just me or is the game labled as chapter 12 but I can't actually like play chapter 12 even though the scenes in the gallery seem to be from chapter twelve with dialogue and shit, like as soon as I get to taking the train with wade and emma and perry shows up the game ends is this the case for everyone or is it just me?

noturiah

Sep 2, 2021
I mean, this will be Lena's half of the trip, and she can have expressed interest in, and encouraged both to be wilder / sluttier. So you'll likely see both of them without Ian.
Soooo... in among the comments on Patreon where Eva posted this update, someone asks if "we'll play only as Ian in this update or does this include Lena's perspective part as well?"

Eva replies and says "This will wrap up Ian's perspective for this chapter."

So this isn't Lena's pov yet, it's the second half of Ian's. I'm not sure any of us here were necessarily expecting that?

On the potentially good side, wouldn't it be amazing if we got Ian's pov and thoughts for the long-awaited Ian/Lena/Holly threesome and then Lena's half starts with the threesome AGAIN but from her pov and thoughts, with some new images? :love:

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
Soooo... in among the comments on Patreon where Eva posted this update, someone asks if "we'll play only as Ian in this update or does this include Lena's perspective part as well?"

Eva replies and says "This will wrap up Ian's perspective for this chapter."

So this isn't Lena's pov yet, it's the second half of Ian's. I'm not sure any of us here were necessarily expecting that?
I was certainly unaware of that. Actually makes me fairly happy as I was worried EK was going to be wrapping up, what I've felt is the keystone chapter of this entire story, too quickly by jumping into Lena's PoV already. It is a shame we'll be waiting awhile yet to get to Lena, but there is still a lot of story and drama that needs to be told during this trip and the risk of Lena leaving early for Seymour would have cut this all very short.

On the potentially good side, wouldn't it be amazing if we got Ian's pov and thoughts for the long-awaited Ian/Lena/Holly threesome and then Lena's half starts with the threesome AGAIN but from her pov and thoughts, with some new images? :love:
I still think it's too early for the threesome to happen this chapter, it's only just slightly been teased to the characters themselves. I'm sure they'll want to discuss it some first, especially if they're all leaning more towards loving and romantic pairings. That said, this is exactly how I expect the threesome scene to happen when it does.

Reactions: noturiah
4.60 star(s) 318 Votes