Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
I liked the sakura and the crane on her thigh though, looks good on her.
View attachment 3297700
Other tats not so much TBH and no piercing.

Bruh Google translate is drunk asf :KEK:
That tattoo design is very nice and I would not mind having it...but on the wall. I like my pristine skin much better.
As for google translate: ha! ha!
On serious side, though: If you are using it to say something in a different language, then after translating it....translate the result back to see if the "back translation" is still close enough to what you want to say.

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
The tattos in this game look like shit tbh,Mike is the only tattoed good who looks good.
True the Tattoo added to Female Characters looks like Some Kind of Big Baby Tattoo type that Comes in stores Temporary ones, just buy one then Apply, and Rub it on the other side, and Stick :ROFLMAO: :KEK:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
That tattoo design is very nice and I would not mind having it...but on the wall. I like my pristine skin much better.
As for google translate: ha! ha!
On serious side, though: If you are using it to say something in a different language, then after translating it....translate the result back to see if the "back translation" is still close enough to what you want to say.
Oh no, I know about that. It's always funny to see Google Translate mess it up for the first time and get a good chuckle out of it. BTW the Baphomet pic that you posted, where did you get that from? Was it from a book?

Ivy tatto is a key hole,some skulls,flowers...what a fucking mess:LOL:
That is one terrible designed tat tbh. No wonder Wildcats rejected her :KEK:

True, I think we should do some help with that, Tongue out like Serpent and Drooling. She should have gotten one Snake Tattoo instead of Skull, Snake with a Dick :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :KEK:

1706292450278.png 1706292572772.png
close enough i guess :KEK:

Last edited:

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
Oh no, I know about that. It's always funny to see Google Translate mess it up for the first time and get a good chuckle out of it. BTW the Baphomet pic that you posted, where did you get that from? Was it from a book?
I never posted a pic of Baphomet. Someone else did way back....a post of a street scene from ORS and a pic of a real street scene that was essentially duplicated by the former.

EDIT: Apologies.... I was thinking of Baluart. The pic has a copyright scrawled over it. I have not been able to find the duplicates or extensions of it. I just saw it on the web. I love the hands on heads and legs raised submissive tone to it. Would love to see variations on it but I was not able to; at least not by using an image search with yandex.

Last edited:

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
I never posted a pic of Baphomet. Someone else did way back....a post of a street scene from ORS and a pic of a real street scene that was essentially duplicated by the former.

EDIT: Apologies.... I was thinking of Baluart. The pic has a copyright scrawled over it. I have not been able to find the duplicates or extensions of it. I just saw it on the web. I love the hands on heads and legs raised submissive tone to it. Would love to see variations on it but I was not able to; at least not by using an image search with yandex.
I see. Yeah, they do submit themselves as puppets. The cloaked Baphomet just intrigued me more. Normally you don't get to see clothed ones according to lores.

4.60 star(s) 319 Votes