SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
From Where all these coming from? :LOL: :LOL:
New Part for this Game? Where Lena does ASMR streaming and She can do the ASMR while Eating Foods made by Stan :KEK:
One of Lena's Stalkfap subscribers requested custom ASMR video/audio from her. I am guessing we'll have JOIs later in that path.
1706434699337.png Probably like this.

Meanwhile, Stan will probably follow Nicocado Avacado mukbang path. :KEK:
1706434601916.png

jimul18

Mar 10, 2019
Almost a month without an update, can't wait to hear all the interesting excuses she is going to come up with!

My strongest bet is "My Health" excuse
Somebody needs to create a Bingo card of possible statements for the next status update. "Health" and "I haven't gotten as much done as I planned/wanted..." would be center/center for me too.

DcntMood

Feb 10, 2021
it was kinda obvious that once Eva Kiss gets a big amount of support and money she'll start to develop the game longer,it is understandable and it is not a new thing, but it would've been refreshing to see a developer who does not slow down even with a decent monthly income.Her games are top tier though,no one can take that away.

bonerland

Dec 28, 2017
it was kinda obvious that once Eva Kiss gets a big amount of support and money she'll start to develop the game longer,it is understandable and it is not a new thing, but it would've been refreshing to see a developer who does not slow down even with a decent monthly income.Her games are top tier though,no one can take that away.
What's obvious is people love to complain even when told "there is going to be a longer development cycle this time."

JoJoPool

Nov 19, 2017
Let's not assume anything, what you said may be true and that may be the case but it's also possible that the update is actually close to being finished so let's just wait and see what happens

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
but it's also possible that the update is actually close to being finished
No, Eva would give an update in that case, since it would be promising news for her customers.
More importantly, finishing chapter 12 (or a portion of it) is not possible, since Eva just started it on January.
The chapters get longer and longer and take at least half a year.

Reactions: Sirren and yuvce

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
One of Lena's Stalkfap subscribers requested custom ASMR video/audio from her. I am guessing we'll have JOIs later in that path.
View attachment 3303007 Probably like this.

Meanwhile, Stan will probably follow Nicocado Avacado mukbang path. :CAKE:
View attachment 3303005
I always had a doubt, the weight of the updates depends on how fat Stan and Perry are upon delivery or pure coincidence, maybe I need an app to compress Stan and Perry so that they don't weigh so much on the cell phone? :unsure: :geek::LOL:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
No THis is Stan after his third look change and transformation.
View attachment 3303697
Are you sure? Stan will look like Sigma Thug life after His Third look change or He will Turn into Stanichu? :unsure: :LOL: or Something like a Chef as Lena loves Hand Cook food made by Stan and He can do anything to Impress her and Fight with Louise? :KEK:

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
I think it would be interesting if he did it in the club bathroom (Lena's favorite place) with the middle finger or the cock finger, a big hand hidden inside his pants, right? :unsure: :geek: :LOL: :LOL:
Speaking of Marcel. WTF happened to Axel after he pushed him at the WC? Lena straightaway went home after that incident. Would've loved to see Marcel beat the shit out of him or finger fuck his ass. :KEK:

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
I think it would be interesting if he did it in the club bathroom (Lena's favorite place) with the middle finger or the cock finger, a big hand hidden inside his pants, right? :unsure: :geek: :LOL: :LOL:
This would not be possible. I think he has busted too many people for sneaking sex in the toilet; the level of hypocrisy would not be tolerable. He would have to be content with taking Holly on the dance floor.

4.60 star(s) 319 Votes