Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
It's possible that EK is on vacation, tanning his ass on a beach and having a good time, while several of us are freezing our asses off, right? :unsure: :LOL:
Eva might be on Vacation :unsure:and Called Stan over there to Click some Good Photos as Stan is not there in the Game, updates can't move forward :KEK::ROFLMAO:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
No, if anything I am even more confused now. There is no changing of hands, there is no shaking of goose, nor even a beverage made from goose and ice cream. Or goose flavored ice cream even. When will the madness end?!?!
You're not nervous, are you?:unsure:
Your publication makes you look like a suspect being interrogated by Detective Picardo8, what other truths will it reveal to us, right?:unsure::geek::LOL:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
No, if anything I am even more confused now. There is no changing of hands, there is no shaking of goose, nor even a beverage made from goose and ice cream. Or goose flavored ice cream even. When will the madness end?!?!
Madness will continue till the New Update Comes people forget Everything & Even English and use their Native Language :KEK:
Picardo8 is Our Translator man from now onwards :ROFLMAO:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

floor1

Oct 16, 2018
It's a way of saying in Spanish that I'm going to spank the monkey

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
In one of my "side plays" one of Lena's stalkfap fans requests an "ASMR video about BBC and cuckolding". I had to look up "ASMR" and it means "autonomous sensory meridian response". I do not have any experience with the actual stalkfaps like onlyfans, and that genre. Do people really talk that way on these platforms? Do you need to prove you have a master's degree in psychology to join them?

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
In one of my "side plays" one of Lena's stalkfap fans requests an "ASMR video about BBC and cuckolding". I had to look up "ASMR" and it means "autonomous sensory meridian response". I do not have any experience with the actual stalkfaps like onlyfans, and that genre. Do people really talk that way on these platforms? Do you need to prove you have a master's degree in psychology to join them?
ASMR is usually audio only...though there are a lot who do video's too. ASMR vids are usually not assciated with OF etc. if curious (and the vast majority are not sexual in nature at all), just do a simple YouTube search.

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
ASMR was a pretty niche content until it turned mainstream. Ear licking, lens kissing, whispering, and JOI(Jerk-off instruction) are pretty mainstream sexual ASMR contents, on the other hand; barber shop, page-turning, scratching etc on the non-sexual spectrum. It's pretty popular now and is present on all major video sites: YT, Twitch, Kick, etc. ASMR content is mostly used as a sleeping aid. Anyone with a good mic and a decent knowledge of audio editing software can make a good ASMR.
Half of those "ASMR ARTISTS" are pure ear rape :KEK:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Babysitters Gif
what the other gif in your signature from?

ASMR was a pretty niche content until it turned mainstream. Ear licking, lens kissing, whispering, and JOI(Jerk-off instruction) are pretty mainstream sexual ASMR contents, on the other hand; barber shop, page-turning, scratching etc on the non-sexual spectrum. It's pretty popular now and is present on all major video sites: YT, Twitch, Kick, etc. ASMR content is mostly used as a sleeping aid. Anyone with a good mic and a decent knowledge of audio editing software can make a good ASMR.
Half of those "ASMR ARTISTS" are pure ear rape :KEK:
From Where all these coming from? :LOL: :LOL:
New Part for this Game? Where Lena does ASMR streaming and She can do the ASMR while Eating Foods made by Stan :KEK:

4.60 star(s) 319 Votes