Geigi

Jul 7, 2017
Seymour is smitten; but with Lena's sexual abilities to have him glut his evil sexual inclinations.
Yes, it's impossible to have a dilf character in a fmc game without him being a creep. It's definitely ruining my taste for older men.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: ffive

Geigi

Jul 7, 2017
Are there any guys in this game who isn't a creep?
Maybe Ian, but I was talking about older men in general in FMC games, considering how they are supposed to be more mature and less perverted as they age than younger guys, but what do i know...

Abazzaba

Sep 9, 2021
Maybe Ian, but I was talking about older men in general in FMC games, considering how they are supposed to be more mature and less perverted as they age than younger guys, but what do i know...
It seems, sometimes, that erotic game devs forget that the letters that comprise DILF actually mean something.
"Oh, you want an older/mature man? Here's a sleazy greaseball".
The amount of otherwise good FMC games that have been ruined for me by FUBs (fat ugly bastards) is too damned high. :HideThePain:

Last edited:

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
Nah any much older guy who pursues much younger woman are generally only ever after one thing.

The only decent (older) guys I can think of are Parker and his cop friend from Jessica Oneil's Hard News.

Reactions: Geigi

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
Yes, it's impossible to have a dilf character in a fmc game without him being a creep. It's definitely ruining my taste for older men.
If you have Lena willing to enter the contract, then I find it very erotic. When I played a route where she was coerced, it was really unappealing. It is erotic if Lena is willing yet conflicted....and ultra excited. Try playing it that way.

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
Mike, Mark, Jeremy, Jack, Wade and Billy(Atleast for now). Didn't count Ian because he's one of the MC, so he can be anything I guess.
Jeremy is a piece of shit who lies to a girl to sleep with her.
If Lena isn't dating Mike he's a cool guy otherwise he's a scumbag who cheats on his girlfriend.
I guess the others you mentioned are OK people. I just found them so very uninteresting that I honestly forgot they were even in the game.

Last edited:

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
Even if Lena doesn't hook up with Mike he still cheats on his girlfriend with Ivy and potentially other girls. Lena is just another (dumb) notch on the belt.
I do not recall if he cheats with Ivy. If he does, then I am in agreement with your statement. But I would just like to point out that the player's choices do determine the natures of the main characters which could plausibly influence the natures of other characters.

Reactions: GokutheG

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
Even if Lena doesn't hook up with Mike he still cheats on his girlfriend with Ivy and potentially other girls. Lena is just another (dumb) notch on the belt.
I don’t think Ivy sleeps with Mike unless Lena does first. When they first meet Ivy tells her that girls flirt with him a bunch but non are successful because he has a girlfriend.

Can you post where Ivy sleeps with him if Lena doesn't first?

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I do not recall if he cheats with Ivy.
Lena only seeks confirmation of this from Ivy if she fucks Mike herself, but Ivy and Mike act the same around each other regardless of Lena's involvement, so it's pretty safe to assume they hook up no matter if Lena does as well.

this is how the scene at the club plays out:
Python:
    v "You liked the dance routine that goes with it, huh? Be sure to play that one when I get on stage!"
    mk "I won't let you down."
    $ fmike = "flirt"
    "Ivy slid her index finger playfully down Mike's chest before turning around."
    v "Oh, I'm sure you won't."
    v "Gotta get changed! Catch you later!"
    mk "I gotta check if the sound system's all good and ready. Have a good one, guys."
    j "Lucky guy..."
    l "What do you mean, \"lucky guy\"?"
    l "Do you think he and Ivy...? Have they hooked up?"
    j "Wha-?{w=0.3} No, I mean..."
    j "I don't know... They've been getting along lately, though."
    l "What about Mike's girlfriend? He still has one, right?"
    j "Yeah, um... As far as I know, he does have one."
    l "\"As far as you know?\""
    j "No, I mean, I do know for a fact he has a girlfriend..."
    j "I don't know if anything happened between him and Ivy, though. But damn, I wish she looked at me that way too."
    if lena_mike_dating:
        l "Yeah, I noticed it too..."
        "Ivy knew full well about my fling with Mike, and how much I liked him..."
//...
    else:
        l "Yeah, I got that impression too..."
        if lena_mike_sex:
            "I was in no position to judge, though. I had hooked up with Mike too, not that long ago."
//...
            else:
                "Was that the reason Ivy hadn't told me anything about it? Maybe Jeremy and I were just jumping to conclusions..."
        else:
            "I wouldn't be surprised if Ivy had actually slept with Mike. She probably couldn't care less that he had a girlfriend..."
//...

Last edited:

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
If Gillian is Mike's girlfriend and if Ian can date her later on (there are heart options and relationship points for her), then she must break up in some way or another. If that depended on Lena fucking Mike, then Gillian would be missable on most runs. But since Ivy always fucks Mike, Gillian always has a reason to break up with Mike and thus be available to Ian.

good4451

Jul 22, 2022
Mike is definitely not a good guy.After the first time Lena and Mike had sex, Lena believed that Mike was definitely not cheating for the first time, even though when Lena fall in love with Mike, Mike said that Lena was the only person he had cheated on after dating his girlfriend.
Even if Lena and Mike have no physical relationship, just friends, Jeremy will tell Ian that Mike and Ivy sleep together.
In Chapter 12, Mike also participated in the fighting competition. Considering that Mike and Ian are of the same heavyweight, they will definitely have a duel. If Lena falls in love with Mike, in their conversation, Mike reveals that he dated his girlfriend a year ago,and if he had known Lena a year ago, then he would definitely date Lena instead of his current girlfriend. Ian just broke up a year ago.
Considering the many coincidences in this game, I now believe that Mike is Gillian's boyfriend, and maybe Gillian will come to watch when Mike and Ian compete. If Lena still have a physical relationship with Ian or Mike or both, maybe Lena will also come to watch the game. This kind of conflict is dramatic, and it is likely to happen. After that, maybe Ian can win Gillian back and we can see their sex sense.

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
I'd say Wade might count; he's mostly just clueless/lost, rather than actual creep.
This,my boy Wade is good man,meanwhile Ian the snake backstabs him and hes too scared to face his consequences.
Both Ian and Cindy are rats who deserve each other.

• Sad
Reactions: ffive
4.60 star(s) 319 Votes