Turret

Forum Fanatic
Jun 23, 2017
I think it'd be more correct to say Lena is smitten with Seymour if her disposition towards him is high, but this isn't necessarily reciprocal -- Seymour frequently makes use of a sprite literally named "evil" around her, even in this scenario.
That is mainly because Seymour has to be the "big bad" of the game. There is AFAIK also a variable which is for how much Seymour likes Lena. Seymour can get smitten by her.

Reactions: bonerland

Turret

Forum Fanatic
Jun 23, 2017
Well, considering how cuckolding is becoming popular within couples as kink, it's not surprising. Cuckold fetish is more common than cuckquean fetish.
The problem here is that there is a big difference between a "Stag", "Balanced" and a "Beta". And most of those wanting to see ian as a cuck want him a doormat beta.

• Sad
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
There is AFAIK also a variable which is for how much Seymour likes Lena. Seymour can get smitten by her.
Not really, no. The only two flags for Seymour (other than specific choices made at various points) are Lena's disposition towards him, and Lena's sexual attraction. Other than that, there's simple relationship score, like with any other character. It's used mostly interchangeably with Lena's disposition, and reflects more Lena's opinion on Seymour, than the other way around.

Reactions: @LonelyWolf
Aug 4, 2024
"Normal traditional dude" is a perpetually thirsty guy who will try to bury his dick in any girl that's not outright ugly. Preferably more than one in the same session. I don't think Lena is exactly "on more kinky side" compared to that.
Well in my playthrough hes interested in only one, he seems like down to earth dude, like a bro one, while this Lena is like an embodiment of succubus or degenerate lifestyle of consuming drugs and alcohol, whoring herself out, doing only fans, fucking old men and creeps. How is Ian worse.

I think there are playthroughs where they are more or less similar so its hard to say i guess

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Geigi

Jul 7, 2017
Well in my playthrough hes interested in only one, he seems like down to earth dude, like a bro one, while this Lena is like an embodiment of succubus or degenerate lifestyle of consuming drugs and alcohol, whoring herself out, doing only fans, fucking old men and creeps. How is Ian worse.
Lena can be a good girl or a bad one just like Ian who can be a good boy or a bad one. :BootyTime:

Last edited:

Turret

Forum Fanatic
Jun 23, 2017
Lena can be a good girl or a bad one just like Ian who can be a good boy or a bad one. :BootyTime:
Exactly! And it does also not have to be 100% good/bad, you can mix it up. For example, I cannot stand drugs, so even the most wild Ian/Lena/friends will not become druggies in my playthroughs. Or a normal Ian can also like the threesomes with e.g. Alison and wild Holly. Wild Lena does not cheat. There are many options.

4.60 star(s) 319 Votes