lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
More like Sansa before Westeros' bigger bastards changed her. And way less hot than both of them.
Sansa+Bigger+Changed = Don't tell me more. She ends up being Queen of the North, is it worth it after what she's been through, I don't know. My feeling is no, but I never had very much appetite for power so I might be wrong. Next mayoral elections on ORS is much more straightforward, and I really hope Perry's father gets re-elected. But it's just me. I understand other people feeling differently. It is democracy. Seymour hates it.

Reactions: Socrambus

noturiah

Sep 2, 2021
Probably Robert or Clark or Stan or who knows what other man Holly has in her wild life:whistle:
My guess on my first playthrough was Robert, just because he definitely comes off as needy any time Lena interacts with him after they've slept together. No reason why he wouldn't be the same with Holly. It certainly could be Clark, or Mark, though I doubt it's Stan. There were those two moments where Ian or Lena could encourage their friendship (Lena & Emma's music performance and at one point in the cafe, I think) but nothing much really happened except basic conversation.

But the more I think about it, I've been wondering if who keeps texting Holly is Ivy. Ivy wants updates on all Holly's sexual adventures, sure, but that can include bikini photos on the beach too. And I wouldn't be surprised if Ivy wanted to just be nosy about what Lena and the others are doing in general.

There's really no specific reason for Eva to clarify who it is, but I wonder if she will at some point.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Xupuzulla

noturiah

Sep 2, 2021
I mean, slutty Holly could be simply browsing some Tinder for new meats to ogle and screw around with. She doesn't need to get all hung up on the few randos she already fucked.
Very true. BuffChad69 looks like he has some strong arms and nice abs, and is telling her he'd like to toss her around on a motel bed some afternoon. Slutty Holly might like that. :LOL:

mommysboiii

Engaged Member
Oct 17, 2019
Sorry mate I really don't have anything against you and I even find your posts quite entertaining. But, really, this is getting weirder and weirder because you associate things in the weirdest way and confuse things in the weirdest way too. just like in the post above.

Jealousy / Getting cheated (not -ing) on, and netorare are different. Cuckoldry and cum kiss on the one hand, sharing & swinging on the other hand are completely different stuff.

You have Chads IRL, and in games, who share, and swing with, the main female protagonist. These are alpha males, both IRL and in games.

Conversely, you have beta or sigma males who are into jealousy/cheating/cum kiss/humiliation.

The stuff you claim you're into, are contradictory stuff, and the stuff you claim you are not into, are contradictory stuff too. You don't even get your categories right from a psychological POV.

Again, this is not a hostile reply laddy, I'm just saying it is hard to feel you, if you know I mean.
Ahhhhh you got me

I AM A ALPHA MALE :cool::cool:

Dp-gangbang

Oct 13, 2023
Hey everyone sorry to break your flow and ask this stupid question but it's bothering me so much and trust me from itch devlog to patreon notes to reddit posts i didn't find it anywhere and I was wondering is there a estimated timeline of when the game will be finished? Like released in final version?

MinkoSvk

Sep 1, 2020
Hey everyone sorry to break your flow and ask this stupid question but it's bothering me so much and trust me from itch devlog to patreon notes to reddit posts i didn't find it anywhere and I was wondering is there a estimated timeline of when the game will be finished? Like released in final version?
No there is not. Probably 5-6 years lol

4.60 star(s) 319 Votes