ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Regarding the tournament, I hope that there are no more fights against randoms or that they are solved narratively. One fight was enought to showcase the new fighting system, the rest of the figths including player input should be against relevant characters (also with characters in the public) to advance the plot.
I imagine we'd get a fight against Mike and then Jeremy in the final. Or the other way around, but probably not given Mike states he didn't really train fighting so he's unlikely to make it that far, and due to how his fight would be good opportunity to reveal Gillian as his girlfriend who comes to cheer him on, provided she is his gf)

The last day of the game so far is Monday, second week of August and we are still missing the epilogue. Billy's event is the third weekend of August, I think it might be included in chapter 13 or the chapter will be covering very little in game time
It's possible, but i think EK might try to have few next chapters cover less ground-time wise, so they can be released faster. IIRC there's a mention in the latest status update that next chapter would be alfa-ready shortly the epilogue to Ch.12? That's not very plausible if there was large amount of story and sex scenes in it.

edit: this part
The epilogue shouldn't take too long to finish, and I hope to release the next update without much delay after that.
Next update after the CH.12 epilogue would have to be Ch.13 alpha. Well, i guess it may be a part of Ch.13 instead of the whole thing, so maybe Billy's action would be then another bit of Ch.13 released afterwards. Suppose we'll see.

Last edited:

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
nah... she didn't

She's in a state where she's currently fucked by Axel and or not, until observed...

1724938677508.jpeg

I am not a cuck pal.....

General consensus says...you probably have a thing for it. Acceptance is the first step to grieve the passing of your old, in denial, former self.

Seriously, don't though; it's some of the funniest stuff on this thread.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Next update after the CH.12 epilogue would have to be Ch.13 alpha. Well, i guess it may be a part of Ch.13 instead of the whole thing, so maybe Billy's action would be then another bit of Ch.13 released afterwards. Suppose we'll see.
Or the chapter 13 prologue if Eva sticks with her format.

• Sad
Reactions: ffive

mommysboiii

Engaged Member
Oct 17, 2019
I imagine we'd get a fight against Mike and then Jeremy in the final. Or the other way around, but probably not given Mike states he didn't really train fighting so he's unlikely to make it that far, and due to how his fight would be good opportunity to reveal Gillian as his girlfriend who comes to cheer him on, provided she is his gf)
This could be a good scenario for revenge ian to beat him up and fuck gillian one last time

But also my hope that ian gets beaten up and gillian sees she still has feelings for ian :unsure:maybe she jumps infront of him like STOP

And than ian and gillian ride in the sunset until gillian cheats again on girls night out when her coochie feels kinky :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Balsamic and ffive

mommysboiii

Engaged Member
Oct 17, 2019
General consensus says...you probably have a thing for it. Acceptance is the first step to grieve the passing of your old, in denial, former self.

Seriously, don't though; it's some of the funniest stuff on this thread.
BRUV.... I am not even a cuck mate I just like drama and netorare/emotional rollercauster/jealousy/ getting cheating on

not into the cuckoldry/sharing/swinging/cum kiss stuff you need ask joshy for that ...

thats not my specialty

Last edited:

Socrambus

Oct 28, 2019
Mike works as a drama provider even without being Gillian's boyfriend, he might be fucking Lena and he fucked Ivy, so put them both in the public and you are done. Of course, the Gillian angle would work better, even if it has been too foreshadowed at this point to hit like a surprise. It's been discussed here for ages, it reminds me of Jon Snow's parentage.

It's possible, but i think EK might try to have few next chapters cover less ground-time wise, so they can be released faster. IIRC there's a mention in the latest status update that next chapter would be alfa-ready shortly the epilogue to Ch.12? That's not very plausible if there was large amount of story and sex scenes in it.

edit: this part

That's what I assumed, chapter 13 will be released in several parts (besides the alpha/beta/final thing), so Billy probably won't be in the first part but probably somewhere later.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Mike works as a drama provider even without being Gillian's boyfriend, he might be fucking Lena and he fucked Ivy, so put them both in the public and you are done. Of course, the Gillian angle would work better, even if it has been too foreshadowed at this point to hit like a surprise. It's been discussed here for ages, it reminds me of Jon Snow's parentage.
Gillian foreshadowing only really happens for the player if they have Lena fuck Mike, and even then Ian is not privy to any of that info, so it'd still be a big shock for him specifically.

Mike fucking Lena or Ivy is less of a thing because these too aren't things Ian is privy to (even if Jeremy reveals Lena's cheating, he only says "she's been fooling around at the club" which covers Mike, Mark, Marcel and Jack) and i think neither Lena nor Mike would reveal their relationship in front of Ian unless he's on cuck path.

So, in terms of drama Gillian would be the only near-guaranteed point, though of course so far it's still nothing but player conjecture and maybe we'll just all get disappointed. :v

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
BRUV.... I am not even a cuck mate I just like drama and netorare/emotional rollercauster/jealousy/ getting cheating on

not into the cuckoldry/sharing/swinging/cum kiss stuff you need ask joshy for that ...

thats not my specialty
Never said you were IRL a cuck, just that you seemed to like content with cuckoldry in it, but fair point about the distinction:
cheating =/= cuckoldry

Still funny though...

Last edited:

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
Gillian foreshadowing only really happens for the player if they have Lena fuck Mike, and even then Ian is not privy to any of that info, so it'd still be a big shock for him specifically.

Mike fucking Lena or Ivy is less of a thing because these too aren't things Ian is privy to (even if Jeremy reveals Lena's cheating, he only says "she's been fooling around at the club" which covers Mike, Mark, Marcel and Jack) and i think neither Lena nor Mike would reveal their relationship in front of Ian unless he's on cuck path.

So, in terms of drama Gillian would be the only near-guaranteed point, though of course so far it's still nothing but player conjecture and maybe we'll just all get disappointed. :v
Ian catches on Lena's cheating with Mike without any of them telling him, Jeremy does say that she fools around in the club but doesn't name names. I think the line appears when Ian is in his room during the first day of his vacation. My Ian was not on the cuck path.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Ian catches on Lena's cheating with Mike without any of them telling him, Jeremy does say that she fools around in the club but doesn't name names. I think the line appears when Ian is in his room during the first day of his vacation. My Ian was not on the cuck path.
Ah yes, having checked it's indeed covered there, with Ian "having the feeling" about it. So yeah, i guess there's some groundwork put for the drama in such scenario.

Reactions: SearingFive

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
Ah yes, having checked it's indeed covered there, with Ian "having the feeling" about it. So yeah, i guess there's some groundwork put for the drama in such scenario.
Ian did tell Lena about on how he knew his mom was cheating and he was pretty perspective about these things in chapter 9 at the cafe when he went to pick Lena at the station. I think, Lena will have a hard time keeping her flings in secret if she's with Ian.

lucadiadis

May 25, 2018

thats not my specialty
Sorry mate I really don't have anything against you and I even find your posts quite entertaining. But, really, this is getting weirder and weirder because you associate things in the weirdest way and confuse things in the weirdest way too. just like in the post above.

Jealousy / Getting cheated (not -ing) on, and netorare are different. Cuckoldry and cum kiss on the one hand, sharing & swinging on the other hand are completely different stuff.

You have Chads IRL, and in games, who share, and swing with, the main female protagonist. These are alpha males, both IRL and in games.

Conversely, you have beta or sigma males who are into jealousy/cheating/cum kiss/humiliation.

The stuff you claim you're into, are contradictory stuff, and the stuff you claim you are not into, are contradictory stuff too. You don't even get your categories right from a psychological POV.

Again, this is not a hostile reply laddy, I'm just saying it is hard to feel you, if you know I mean.

lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
Ian did tell Lena about on how he knew his mom was cheating and he was pretty perspective about these things in chapter 9 at the cafe when he went to pick Lena at the station. I think, Lena will have a hard time keeping her flings in secret if she's with Ian.
This line in Chapter 9 made me think a lot. Ian's Dad cucked, Ian cucked by Gillian, then by Lena if you're on that path....There's a pattern which EK wants to explore here.

4.60 star(s) 319 Votes