Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
The current release is 12.3 Beta. You ATLEAST need 12.3 Final by Jan 2025 :ROFLMAO: .

12.3 Epilogue ALPHA by May '25.
12.3 Epilogue BETA by June '25.
12.3 Epilogue Final by...

Well...I hear the weather is nice this next time of year.:KEK: Also RIP in peace my blue balls. That teased horse dildo isn't ever gonna get used till the end isn't it.
LOL i forgot about that dildo,i wonder what EK is going to do with thato_O

Reactions: Balsamic

Turret

Forum Fanatic
Jun 23, 2017
is it possible for Ian to be in a relationship with Holly and still make her a slut?
Unfortunately not and that´s the biggest miss, in potential paths imo.
You can make her become more open minded/outgoing, though but you probably knew that already.
Well, if you play your cards right, it seems that Ian and slutty Holly can become a couple now. We already discussed it a bit in the last few weeks. e.g. pages 2747-2760 and 2768-2775.

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
I have no love for Ed but it's kinda funny how Eva axed his route citing time constraints, only for her to later introduce new routes for plenty of other old and new characters.
The only reason she axed Ed route is because she knew the nice cafe shop old guy was going to be more popular than her favourite character,the pimp Seymour.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
The only reason she axed Ed route is because she knew the nice cafe shop old guy was going to be more popular than her favourite character,the pimp Seymour.
Ehh, i think it's more because Ed's potential storyline starts as the usual creepy cafe owner who walks in on his employee in underwear and escalates for there, and who has some Stan-the-Incel outbursts if you call him out on that. I.e. nothing actually nice, and also nothing really interesting.

varpep

Feb 22, 2020
I'm actually curious as to who this Alice character is and if she will be a returning character. Apparently she works at the Blazers club with Ivy and does a bit of modelling.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Bacchus1998

varpep

Feb 22, 2020
Well, if you play your cards right, it seems that Ian and slutty Holly can become a couple now. We already discussed it a bit in the last few weeks. e.g. pages 2747-2760 and 2768-2775.
Keep in mind slutty Holly can also form a throuple with Ian and Lena. But only the Lena dominant corrupted version. Not the Ivy dominant one. I did this on one of my playthroughs. I wonder if she will keep her different mannerisms compared to encouraged Holly :unsure:. Or will Eva just streamline everything just like she did with the throuple path?

Reactions: Turret

NewSeal

Jan 9, 2024
Or she still loves ian in a weird way even if being slutty turns her on
Worth noting is that she has never expressed that she enjoys cucking Ian. Like yeah she cheated, but also she's the one who broke up with him. All the cuck options, wanting to see her get fucked, imagining her getting gangbanged and so on, are all product of Ian's negativity and self loathing after how bad he was left after the breakup.

jollyjoker27

Sep 4, 2020
I´m aware. Maybe I read it wrong but I thought his question was "can Holly become slutty / have flings" while (already) in relationship with Ian? :unsure:

Last edited:
Reactions: hhhhy

Turret

Forum Fanatic
Jun 23, 2017
You're right on the money this is what I meant.
Then the answer is currently no. Consistently encouraged Holly gets a lot more open, but only in her relationship, not outside. Exception is the trinity, but I am not a big fan of it.
Wild holly can now become Ian´s girlfriend, going by the dialog at the end of ch. 12.3

Reactions: hhhhy

Turret

Forum Fanatic
Jun 23, 2017
I wonder if she will keep her different mannerisms compared to encouraged Holly :unsure:. Or will Eva just streamline everything just like she did with the throuple path?
I hope sincerly that the different versions of Holly keep their different outlooks! But I estimate that wild Holly will have a forking way ahead, depending if she and Ian become a couple or not.
If slutty Holly and Ian become a couple she and encouraged Holly will mostly merge, since wild Holly has reached her goal of getting Ian. She might still be open to e.g. threesomes like for example Allison if Ian really likes her slutty side. But I think a slutty Holly in a dedicated relationship with Ian will become a slightly wilder encouraged Holly. (By the way, I would like to get a way of bringing slutty Holly in a dedicated relationship with Ian, but also having the Schopenhauer book at the beach to stress the differences in her)

If wild Holly and Ian become not a couple or just fuckbuddies, I think slutty Holly will stay wild or become even wilder.

Reactions: varpep

Chemish

Sep 12, 2018

New

Even though it's short, I've been facing quite a bit of resistance while writing the epilogue. Describing each outcome from the chapter's ending, while accounting for all the possible variations and interactions, has been challenging. I'm working on it block by block and also waiting for some new illustrations to expand one of the final scenes.

I've felt more inspired to start writing the beginning of Chapter 13, so I've been working on both simultaneously. I now have a well-structured idea of how the chapter will unfold, and the artwork for this part is almost ready to be sent to the colorist. Additionally, I've completed several illustrations for future scenes in Chapter 13. This way, I'm making progress in multiple areas at once, focusing on those that offer less resistance.

The epilogue shouldn't take too long to finish, and I hope to release the next update without much delay after that. I will continue focusing in these tasks and keep you posted on the progress!

4.60 star(s) 319 Votes