Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
I wonder at what point she will come across her own "meereenese knot" do we know how many more chapter are left?
Excluding the current chapter 12, 4-8 chapters.
Considering how long each chapter gets, how most plotlines start to be solved, and that a normal (not fucking everyone) run can already reach 8 out of 10 in all stats, I theorize it would be rather four chapters than eight.

Turret

Forum Fanatic
Jun 23, 2017
You can sleep with slutty holly and cuddle with her :love: :love: :love: in end potential relationship...
My guess is she is like gillian( slutty holly)
I have my doubts that wild Holly is like Gillian. Gillian obviously gave a flying fuck what Ian thought or wanted when she cheated on him and went away.
Going by what we currently know, slutty Holly instead wanted Ian as much as say shy Holly did. Wild Holly likes having (sexual) fun, but she wants Ian more. As we discussed earlier, I theorise that if slut Holly and Ian become a couple, we can decide how wild she will stay.

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
Excluding the current chapter 12, 4-8 chapters.
Considering how long each chapter gets, how most plotlines start to be solved, and that a normal (not fucking everyone) run can already reach 8 out of 10 in all stats, I theorize it would be rather four chapters than eight.
I'm leaning towards 16 chapters at the moment. There hasn't really been any new major story lines introduced in a while. (Except the throuple, but this won't really require a major set piece or anything) So, assuming that chapter 13 is going to be entirely from Lena's PoV that leaves 3 chapters to resolve: the MMA tournament, Cindy / Wade / Axel, the Holly Trinity, and the book contest. Sounds fast paced, but it's one per Ian half of the chapter. Lena has Seymour's trip and Billy's boat. One or both of which will be taking up most on the next chapter.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
the MMA tournament,
I don't think the tournament is going to be resolved in just single extra round and that'd basically mean you'd have at least 2 instances in last 3 episodes, or realistically in 2 eps with final episode being some sort of epilogue. So that'd be 3 tournament events in 4 chapters (13 being exception) which would easily lead to overload fatigue and left very little room to give proper focus to the book contest. Not to mention other bits, including potential Gillian storyline, slutty Holly and/or Alison getting it on late with Ian, Louise relationship and, of course, Ivy :hidethepain: Oh, and Lena/Stan as well, Billy's photoshoot, etc and so on.

(i doubt Billy's boat is going to be also in Ch.13 considering it is after Seymour's trip. It's more likely it's either Seymour trip or Lena gobbling BBCs in her spare time, with Billy's photoshoot being potentially in Lena's half of ep.14)

Last edited:

MinkoSvk

Sep 1, 2020
I'm leaning towards 16 chapters at the moment. There hasn't really been any new major story lines introduced in a while. (Except the throuple, but this won't really require a major set piece or anything) So, assuming that chapter 13 is going to be entirely from Lena's PoV that leaves 3 chapters to resolve: the MMA tournament, Cindy / Wade / Axel, the Holly Trinity, and the book contest. Sounds fast paced, but it's one per Ian half of the chapter. Lena has Seymour's trip and Billy's boat. One or both of which will be taking up most on the next chapter.
You forgot about elections Seymour vs Perry's father. IMO, it's gonna be main twist in 15th or 16th chapter.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: GokutheG

mommysboiii

Engaged Member
Oct 17, 2019
Worth noting is that she has never expressed that she enjoys cucking Ian. Like yeah she cheated, but also she's the one who broke up with him. All the cuck options, wanting to see her get fucked, imagining her getting gangbanged and so on, are all product of Ian's negativity and self loathing after how bad he was left after the breakup.
Nah thats a writer way to warn the player like dont date gillian if you are not into chrating.....

• Thinking Face
Reactions: NewSeal

mommysboiii

Engaged Member
Oct 17, 2019
I have my doubts that wild Holly is like Gillian. Gillian obviously gave a flying fuck what Ian thought or wanted when she cheated on him and went away.
Going by what we currently know, slutty Holly instead wanted Ian as much as say shy Holly did. Wild Holly likes having (sexual) fun, but she wants Ian more. As we discussed earlier, I theorise that if slut Holly and Ian become a couple, we can decide how wild she will stay.
Nah you already said that holly became slutty( like gillian) becauae of ian so after your logic she will become more likr gillian :devilish: :devilish:

Slutty holly cant be save its point of no return she is addicted to wild lifestyle:giggle:

mommysboiii

Engaged Member
Oct 17, 2019
. Not to mention other bits, including potential Gillian storyline, slutty Holly and/or Alison getting it on late with Ian, Louise relationship and, of course, Ivy :hidethepain: Oh, and Lena/Stan as well, Billy's photoshoot, etc and so on.

(i doubt Billy's boat is going to be also in Ch.13 considering it is after Seymour's trip. It's more likely it's either Seymour trip or Lena gobbling BBCs in her spare time, with Billy's photoshoot being potentially in Lena's half of ep.14)
Uff seems like the game needs a couple chapters more .....

More like 30 +....

I love this cheracters so much hope it dosent get rushed like only

4 chapters left in end and everything resolvrs unsatissfying or ignores....

And at moment most relationships are resolved so the corruption/ kinky stuff can start so only know the story gets interesting....

Socrambus

Oct 28, 2019
I don't think the tournament is going to be resolved in just single extra round and that'd basically mean you'd have at least 2 instances in last 3 episodes, or realistically in 2 eps with final episode being some sort of epilogue. So that'd be 3 tournament events in 4 chapters (13 being exception) which would easily lead to overload fatigue and left very little room to give proper focus to the book contest. Not to mention other bits, including potential Gillian storyline, slutty Holly and/or Alison getting it on late with Ian, Louise relationship and, of course, Ivy :hidethepain: Oh, and Lena/Stan as well, Billy's photoshoot, etc and so on.

Regarding the tournament, I hope that there are no more fights against randoms or that they are solved narratively. One fight was enought to showcase the new fighting system, the rest of the figths including player input should be against relevant characters (also with characters in the public) to advance the plot.

The last day of the game so far is Monday, second week of August and we are still missing the epilogue. Billy's event is the third weekend of August, I think it might be included in chapter 13 or the chapter will be covering very little in game time. The further planned event so far, if I'm not missing anything, is the mayor election in October, that's more than one and a half months away.

4.60 star(s) 319 Votes