yuvce

Dec 8, 2020
I believe Alison path is the riskiest, she'll end up pregnant pretty soon. ;) Second worst maybe.....:unsure:
Objectively, Cindy's path is too much trouble for almost no reward, as you've explained. So because of how much Ian loses when following her path, that's why I think it's the riskiest. Alison, however, is unquestionably my least favourite Ian option. Yandere bitch who's obviously baby trapping him if he's ignored her for too long. I'm hoping he can cut ties with her down the line.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Daughter you say, hmmmm...... :devilish: Still though I don't think I'd go for Cindy in my main playthrough but I will definitely have a dedicated save for her.

I believe Alison path is the riskiest, she'll end up pregnant pretty soon. ;) Second worst maybe.....:unsure:
Well, I did find Ashley interesting too. Also being unsatisfied with their life is too broad approach to make an opinion of her. All of the characters are unsatisfied with their life, maybe Jeremy is an exception I never looked into him closely. :unsure:
Cindy is always a good option to see how far you can ruin your friendships through sex :LOL: :LOL: and in Allison's case, more than the pregnancy, what worries me is that if she has a serious relationship with Ian and she keeps talking about work, that gif of yours from a man Jumping out of the building window could be Ian's future when he got tired of listening to her, maybe?:unsure::LOL::LOL:

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
Objectively, Cindy's path is too much trouble for almost no reward, as you've explained. So because of how much Ian loses when following her path, that's why I think it's the riskiest. Alison, however, is unquestionably my least favourite Ian option. Yandere bitch who's obviously baby trapping him if he's ignored her for too long. I'm hoping he can cut ties with her down the line.
Don't forget the emotional blackmail and childish behavior of going for other people so Ian gets jealous. She can fuck around all she wants but it's so obvious why she does. Big ass red flag.

yuvce

Dec 8, 2020
Don't forget the emotional blackmail and childish behavior of going for other people so Ian gets jealous. She can fuck around all she wants but it's so obvious why she does. Big ass red flag.
And attempting to sabatoge Ian's relationship with Lena, even though Ian's other friends have been supportive of them. Holly says she's happy for them, Emma says it, Jeremy says "if you're happy, then I'm happy, Perry and Wade seem cool with it, even Cherry, who Lena hates, says to Ian she's happy for them. Alison's got no excuses. Her inability to work up the courage to express how she feels for Ian in high school, isn't on him.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
And attempting to sabatoge Ian's relationship with Lena, even though Ian's other friends have been supportive of them. Holly says she's happy for them, Emma says it, Jeremy says "if you're happy, then I'm happy, Perry and Wade seem cool with it, even Cherry, who Lena hates, says to Ian she's happy for them. Alison's got no excuses. Her inability to work up the courage to express how she feels for Ian in high school, isn't on him.
It's obvious that you don't understand how hard a breakup can be, the insecurities and fear it can create in your mind, especially when a person you really like appears, and the uncertainty that not knowing if it's going to work out because it creates in your heart. Maybe you are not ready for a relationship and you could lose it if you don't take the risk, I tell you from experience, it is not so easy to start over when you were in love with your previous couple and there are still emotions that are in conflict because of that. :unsure: :cool::giggle:

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Never go Cinders path. Logic is simple. She's a taken woman. Better to try mend their relationship and see how Cuntxel fucks things over and see if Cinders truly is faithful to our best bro Wade or will she be a tempted stupid cunt that she probably is.

Best to just endure the 4+ year blue balling for Ian-Ivy. Or stick your dick in Emma.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Alison is a Yandere. We all know it. She can't take no or rejection from her crush well. Bring water buckets, in case break glass.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Never go Cinders path. Logic is simple. She's a taken woman. Better to try mend their relationship and see how Cuntxel fucks things over and see if Cinders truly is faithful to our best bro Wade or will she be a tempted stupid cunt that she probably is.

Best to just endure the 4+ year blue balling for Ian-Ivy. Or stick your dick in Emma.
I like all the women in the game to have sex with, but for me the one that interests me the most as a couple is Holly, she has a lot in common and does not have a past that could create conflicts between them. :love: :love:

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
Alison is a Yandere. We all know it. She can't take no or rejection from her crush well. Bring water buckets, in case break glass.
That why I let Jeremy have her lol, let him deal with it, Alison is good looking but not love material, same for Cindy, she is very hot but had control issues and everything has to be her way or she cries.

For me in this game the perfect girls are Lena, either on her faithfull as sharing her path, Holly, basicly she is pure still if not let Ivy touch her, Emma, she is not bad, bit in the kind of the girls I like, Cherry could be good, but with Lena and Axel it difficult, not sure about others.

Reactions: tbs9090 and yuvce

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
I like all the women in the game to have sex with, but for me the one that interests me the most as a couple is Holly, she has a lot in common and does not have a past that could create conflicts between them. :love: :love:
You say that... however she does possibly create some conflict... Then again, it could lead to the eventual Throuple of Lena-Ian-Holly... Unless EK fucks that over in favor for some bullshit kink shit...

Reactions: tbs9090

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
That why I let Jeremy have her lol, let him deal with it, Alison is good looking but not love material, same for Cindy, she is very hot but had control issues and everything has to be her way or she cries.
Same. Jeremy can have Alison for all I care. Ivy? Not so much.

Reactions: axy2 and A360

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
You say that... however she does possibly create some conflict... Then again, it could lead to the eventual Throuple of Lena-Ian-Holly... Unless EK fucks that over in favor for some bullshit kink shit...
In the future maybe for now Lena keeps her distance from Ian if I'm with Holly, a threesome wouldn't be bad between Holly, Lena and Ian :unsure: :love:

yuvce

Dec 8, 2020
It's obvious that you don't understand how hard a breakup can be, the insecurities and fear it can create in your mind, especially when a person you really like appears, and the uncertainty that not knowing if it's going to work out because it creates in your heart. Maybe you are not ready for a relationship and you could lose it if you don't take the risk, I tell you from experience, it is not so easy to start over when you were in love with your previous couple and there are still emotions that are in conflict because of that. :unsure: :cool::giggle:
Don't lecture on me on what you think I can't understand. You know absolutely nothing about my personal experiences, and here you are trying to impose your opinions and your experiences on me just cause you disagree with what I have to say. I have my reasons for having certain opinions on certain characters, and I'm not obligated to disclose those reasons. If you disagree with what I have to say, then feel free to ignore me.

Last edited:

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
In the future maybe for now Lena keeps her distance from Ian if I'm with Holly, a threesome wouldn't be bad between Holly, Lena and Ian :unsure: :love:
That a bit sad, Lena don't mind other girls, but when you kiss Holly on the book singing fair, it game over and she breaks with Ian, but after if Ian stay faithfull to Lena she is still can seduce Holly if got the correct points. Somehow that feels greedy lol.

Reactions: tbs9090 and | Vee |

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
That a bit sad, Lena don't mind other girls, but when you kiss Holly on the book singing fair, it game over and she breaks with Ian, but after if Ian stay faithfull to Lena she is still can seduce Holly if got the correct points. Somehow that feels greedy lol.
She is hypocritical and she does question herself that exact thing. It's not when you kiss Holly but when you have sex with her. If Lena tells Ian that she kissed Holly before the inevitable throuple she will get big points from me in her character development.

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
Yuvce I'm not trying to impose anything on you, I just wanted to explain to you that it is so not easy to take that step and start a new relationship with another person, I hope you understand that it is not an attack ;)
I recommend that you modify your last post or the moderator might get upset and give you a warning or ban from the thread for insulting another member
He's not wrong though. You do impose your "wisdom" on others as if it is fact, when you don't know us. You did it to me earlier, and I've seen you do it to others as well. We're more than happy to discuss and theorize this game we all enjoy, but frequently you try to impart real world advice while we're discussing a game that helps people live out certain fantasies.

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
She is hypocritical and she does question herself that exact thing. It's not when you kiss Holly but when you have sex with her. If Lena tells Ian that she kissed Holly before the inevitable throuple she will get big points from me in her character development.
I never had sex with Holly but it did kiss Holly on the book fair in the hotel room, after I told Lena coze she already knew from Holly and Lena broke up with Ian, so it doesn't have to be sex with Holly, anything with Holly more then friends is enough for Lena to break up with Ian. Not sure they changed that in this latest version, now I'm playing Faithfull Ian with hate sex with Minerva while Lena plays around with every possible guy.

I did roll back though to avoid that, I was never planning on getting broken up with Lena, but yea I kinda have hots for Holly too.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
I kinda struggle a bit with the game lately.

Cause i cant really picture anymore where this thing is heading.

There are so many different paths, characters and things going on. EK cant even continue the plots each update, not even half of them... like this, the game needs to get at least 30 chapters or something like that... with maybe 2 chapters a year (at best) the whole game needs another 15 years until its finished :D yeah no, dont think so...

Did EK ever mentioned how many chapters she has planned beforehand? Did EK even planned out ahead? I dont think so anymore.

I like the game, but i really cant see the "light at the end of the tunnle", at chapter 8/9 you can start a "serious" relationship with either Lena/Ian or Holly/ian and i thaught "ok, the end is not that far anymore, maybe 4-5 chapters to go and then 1 or 2 more chapters for the finish-line" But now it seems like the game is just starting.

The thing with such complex games is... at some point its not possible anymore to wrap everything up to get it complete in a satisfying way. And to me it feels like we are past that point... EK needs to cut things out instead of adding more. Hopefully EK has most of the game planned out, but honestly? It doesnt feels like it anymore... more like EK winged everything and thats the reason why every chapter adds more to it without continuing existing plots. Hopefully iam wrong about it... but with each update my doubts became bigger and bigger.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Xupuzulla

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
I never had sex with Holly but it did kiss Holly on the book fair in the hotel room, after I told Lena coze she already knew from Holly and Lena broke up with Ian, so it doesn't have to be sex with Holly, anything with Holly more then friends is enough for Lena to break up with Ian.
Not correct.

A little later they talk that out and can be together again. "Just the kiss" is not enough for a permanent breakup, its only a breakup for one chapter (or was it two chapters?)

There are some more decisions like that where Lena and Ian kinda "break up" but are getting together again if "you" want and made some other correct choices. They dont throw the relationship away that easily if you were serious most the time with it.

Thats something that is really awesome about ORS... the "status quo" changes a lot. Relationships of any kind arent stable the whole time, they struggle, have up and lows, and ORS managed it to show those struggles in a good way. The kiss with Holly is one of those obstacles, but its not an ultimate breaking point. Of course... hit to many "bumps in the road" and thats it... but just the one kiss isnt serious enough at that point.

4.60 star(s) 324 Votes