Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Boring!
Okay, I posted this earlier, the best case scenario for Ian/Lena has been around for a long time.
View attachment 3238881
According to your point of view, you want his suffering to be quick and I want his suffering to be prolonged, every day I will remind him that there are many better men than him, driving him to madness and suicide, it is more interesting for me, No? :unsure:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
According to your point of view, you want his suffering to be quick and I want his suffering to be prolonged, every day I will remind him that there are many better men than him, driving him to madness and suicide, it is more interesting for me, No? :unsure:
You are a very, very cruel person, how can you do this... sit next to me, I’ll buy you a beer. :D

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Speaking of the game, why do you prefer Lena and Ian to end up together,? In my case I prefer Ian to end up with Holly because she is pretty and I am sure she will get rich with her books. Could Ian be her trophy husband? :unsure:
Ian-Lena look good together and it's a storyline that works well and is well written. Especially if your Lena is not a whore (a couple of hookups with Mike, no more) and Ian does not fuck everything that moves, cleaning up the consequences later. No forced drama.
I have Ian/Emma in second place, then Ian/Holly and I'm also interested in Ivy, but it looks like I'll have to wait forever. Hawkes is completely desperate about this. Alas, I spoiled Ian/Holly by not removing Gillian's photo on this route. :HideThePain:

Zara Scarlet

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2022
Knew you could do it. Proud of you.
To be fair, I do actually play Ian's Chad route, where he's fucking as many women as he can. And another route, where both of them are cheating on each other. And if there was a cuckqueen route, I'd probably play that as well.

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
To be fair, I do actually play Ian's Chad route, where he's fucking as many women as he can. And another route, where both of them are cheating on each other. And if there was a cuckqueen route, I'd probably play that as well.
It was more I liked you're zippy response. Cool. That's what I like about the game. Something for everyone.

Reactions: Zara Scarlet

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Ian-Lena look good together and it's a storyline that works well and is well written. Especially if your Lena is not a whore (a couple of hookups with Mike, no more) and Ian does not fuck everything that moves, cleaning up the consequences later. No forced drama.
I have Ian/Emma in second place, then Ian/Holly and I'm also interested in Ivy, but it looks like I'll have to wait forever. Hawkes is completely desperate about this. Alas, I spoiled Ian/Holly by not removing Gillian's photo on this route. :HideThePain:
In my case I prefer that they not be together because of the toxic Axel who is always there to screw up the moment, it is a shame that Emma is not a couple option and Ivy may be premium content that is why we did not see their sex scenes, no ? :unsure: :LOL:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
In my case I prefer that they not be together because of the toxic Axel who is always there to screw up the moment, it is a shame that Emma is not a couple option and Ivy may be premium content that is why we did not see their sex scenes, no ? :unsure: :LOL:
Fuck this psychopath. There's a reason my Ian takes up martial arts to kick his ass later on.

Emma now seems to be a fuck-buddy type, with possible development into a full-fledged route.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Fuck this psychopath. There's a reason my Ian takes up martial arts to kick his ass later on.

Emma now seems to be a fuck-buddy type, with possible development into a full-fledged route.
Yes, but until we have that option in history, what a beautiful moment it would be if his face was broken and we left him in a pool of blood, vomit and urine, if Ian makes a drawing to remember the moment they could put it in the exhibition of art? :unsure:

Last edited:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
And with the coffee date, it could be construed either way, depending on what you actually want. We don't know what's going to happen. But we do know Eva has created a possible route for Lena to get back with Axel. Can you categorically claim that that isn't going to happen? There is no way, that you can know that? And from my previous experience with GGGB, when Eva opens up a possibility, usually there's a way to get there. Maybe it's not obvious at the moment. But eventually it will probably happen. Which is why I can entertain my ideas regarding Lena and Axel, and hope that they'll eventually come to pass. And if they don't, well it's just too bad. I won't be excessively disappointed.
Fair enough. You're right, that while i think the path you want isn't currently really supported by the game (mostly because the content so far goes against it if anything) there's no guarantee EK won't make it an option, with more than one way for Lena/Axel to play out. And if there actually is more options... well, then it'd hardly be a bad thing. Guess we'll see.

Reactions: Zara Scarlet

lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
I've just watched and listened to "Laughing With" by Regina Spektor, and here I am going through the vanilla route all over again. Wits + 2000 for both protagonitsts and no sex.

lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
Man, I've jiust mentioned Regina Spektor on the message before and feel almost embarrassed it is next to yours

lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
Actually I've just found who Lena is IRL, and most probably EK wrote the charecter unconsciously. It is Natalie Imbruglia. It works physically for any route, but subconsioucly for the vanilla route, but again I have I have written ORS is a beautiful vanilla game with poorly-written alternate options.

A360

Jun 29, 2018
I don't get the hold up with Ivy. Can't think of many games where the shy nerdy girl is fuckable before someone like Ivy. I'd say it's because she's Lena's friend but Lena can jump on Jeremy.

It's kinda strange it's taking so long for any content between her and Ian even Jessica has a scene with him at this point.

BlandChili

Engaged Member
Dec 15, 2020
I don't get the hold up with Ivy. Can't think of many games where the shy nerdy girl is fuckable before someone like Ivy. I'd say it's because she's Lena's friend but Lena can jump on Jeremy.

It's kinda strange it's taking so long for any content between her and Ian even Jessica has a scene with him at this point.
I chalk it up to the supposed emphasis Eva put on having a realistic narrative, though with Ivy you wouldn't think it should take some grand creative story structure for her and Ian to meet and fuck somehow.

I guess technically the real hiccup is the story structure itself, with how everything has to fit into the split perspective of Lena and Ian. I imagine if the game had just been made like a more traditional dating sim, allowing the player to pick either instead of having to play both, the sexual options would have been more of a free-for-all.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022

Yeah, in other games we usually get the "bad girl" earlier because sex is casual for them, maybe the reason is that Ian should be chad enough for her... hard to say.
I would compare it to another game, but for this I can quickly end up in the gulag, so a hint: short punk silver hair and weed. Well, you understand what I mean.
But I see that for Eva a hundred fast food GGGB cameos are more important, which distracts from the main script. Nat's presence was enough in the game. And still nothing with her. While Lena can fuck the entire GGGB male park.
That would be beautiful if he had broken legs and arms where she forced him to eat Ian's cream and her urine until he choked and died on the spot, would Lola be happy if we did that? :unsure: :LOL:
Dude, I was eating while reading this. :LOL::HideThePain:

4.60 star(s) 324 Votes