Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
She wants to fuck him because thats what trashy girls do,fuck their way to the top.
I wonder if Billy is going to join the "I FUCKED IVY BEFORE IAN" club,probably he will.
I don't think it would take much arm twisting, she pretty much said she wanted to fuck him. I was as surprised as Lena when she said she didn't

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
How come Ivy being a shitty friend isnt a option for you fans?
Why you need her to be pure and holy?
Is really funny the double standards some of you have tbh.
Because per the story, she is down bad for Lena. Also, Lena was her rock during her difficult times while she was a teen. It wouldn't make sense. I also think she barks more than she bites, but that's what I think.

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
Because per the story, she is down bad for Lena. Also, Lena was her rock during her difficult times while she was a teen. It wouldn't make sense. I also think she barks more than she bites, but that's what I think.
Yeah, what's up with the wlw tattoo on Ivy's ass? Coincidence, I think not.

Reactions: tbs9090 and | Vee |

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Yeah, what's up with the wlw tattoo on Ivy's ass? Coincidence, I think not.
I already believe that Ivy has hots for Lena but Lena is blind to it. That's the reason Ivy is not indulging others but on her birthday for Lena She abandoned her Birthday party and "shows Lena the Heavenly pleasure" to calm her and also I think Lena loses relationship points with Ivy bcz Ivy felt hurt when Lena bought cheap gift to Ivy and couldn't control herself and forgot that Lena is having money problems. I don't encounter any red flag between IvyxLena and now traffic excuse is also justified. She over and over tells Lena to be vary of Axel and solve this issue once and for all bcz she saw how much that piece of shit, emotional neanderthal, hurt her.

This is I believe will happen:
I believe Ivy is/will use Ian to get close to Lena or potentially in a throuple and is just vetting Ian. She clearly isn't toying with Ian as she is with Jeremy, holds value of Ian's opinion and pretty chill and easy going with Ian.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
I already believe that Ivy has hots for Lena but Lena is blind to it. That's the reason Ivy is not indulging others but on her birthday for Lena She abandoned her Birthday party and "shows Lena the Heavenly pleasure" to calm her and also I think Lena loses relationship points with Ivy bcz Ivy felt hurt when Lena bought cheap gift to Ivy and couldn't control herself and forgot that Lena is having money problems. I don't encounter any red flag between IvyxLena and now traffic excuse is also justified. She over and over tells Lena to be vary of Axel and solve this issue once and for all bcz she saw how much that piece of shit, emotional neanderthal, hurt her.

I believe Ivy is/will use Ian to get close to Lena or potentially in a throuple and is just vetting Ian. She clearly isn't toying with Ian as she is with Jeremy, holds value of Ian's opinion and pretty chill and easy going with Ian.
:unsure: :unsure:I doubt it although I wouldn't rule it out, Ivy is similar to Emma in the thought of "I like sex and having a good time so don't fuck with having a relationship, I like my freedom", I think she is closer, we will surely see sex scenes with Ivy and Ian, Ivy Jeremy, maybe Ivy, Ian and Jeremy, I'm sure we would all like to see these scenes, maybe a member won't, who will it be?:unsure::unsure:

Last edited:

yuvce

Dec 8, 2020

I suppose it wouldn't be unfounded. Especially Lena was the only real friend she had in high school. And would still be the only one if Holly doesn't sign up for pole dancing. What I will say is if she does like, then she does look to be handling her friend being in another relationship quite well. Unlike a certain big tittied yandere with Ian.

• Haha
Reactions: tbs9090 and | Vee |

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
It's not wlw tattoo though.

View attachment 3240226
Enhance 224 to 176. Enhance, stop. Move in, stop.

View attachment 3240228
:sneaky:

(am guessing this is a variation on bisexuality symbol, given both are present)
Good catch. Usually bi is orientated in different directions vs lesbian. Must of been seeing what I wanted to see. Opps.

Edit: I didn't want to include it at first, because you are correct that at the heart of the matter, I misidentified the symbol, but technically, bisexuality falls under the umbrella of wlw. Wlw is a pretty broad term.

Last edited:

amber111

Dec 26, 2023
How come Ivy being a shitty friend isnt a option for you fans?
Why you need her to be pure and holy?
Is really funny the double standards some of you have tbh.
Ivy sure can be a shitty friend like the time she leaves Lena alone with Axel. No one thinks she is pure or holy. she is just not a brained bimbo, a slut though for sure.

BlandChili

Engaged Member
Dec 15, 2020
(am guessing this is a variation on bisexuality symbol, given both are present)
To me that symbol looks more like a "straight emblem" but only by contrast to other bisexual symbols I know.

With bisexual symbols you usually have some indication of the bisexual individual themselves in relation to the gender symbols, I guess in this case Ivy herself as the canvas serves that purpose. Most often though this symbolism is portrayed as the symbols having been combined, so a circle with both the arrow and the cross, though this symbol is often used by genderfluid individuals also, the symbols of course showing gender identity rather than sexual preference to them.

I don't have a tattoo of it, but I have a small pendant that I purchased a long time ago that's meant to symbolize bisexuality and in that one there is a third circle in the middle interlocking with the male and the female symbols. This is of course meant to symbolize the bisexual person in the middle, me in this case, and how I then relate to the two genders I am attracted to.

Ivy's tattoo is just a male and a female symbol locked together in a heart. It could of course mean that those are the genders she's attracted to, but I'm not sure that'd be the impression I'd have if I encountered it IRL.

Maybe it's just meant to symbolize "yay sex" :LOL:

Last edited:

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
I'm about 80% sure that I'm wrong on this and that I'm misattributing a line from another game to Ivy, but I'll ask anyway for clarification. Didn't Ivy, or likely someone from another game, say something about not really loving women, but doesn't mind having sex with one because sometimes a good dick is hard to find.

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
also do you guys think Lena was inspired from
Vanna Bardot ?
or Some one else?
RedLolly (Joanna Devas) ?

To me that symbol looks more like a "straight emblem" but only by contrast to other bisexual symbols I know.

With bisexual symbols you usually have some indication of the bisexual individual themselves in relation to the gender symbols, I guess in this case Ivy herself as the canvas serves that purpose. Most often though this symbolism is portrayed as the symbols having been combined, so a circle with both the arrow and the cross, though this symbol is often used by genderfluid individuals also, the symbols of course showing gender identity rather than sexual preference to them.

I don't have a tattoo of it, but I have a small pendant that I purchased a long time ago that's meant to symbolize bisexuality and in that one there is a third circle in the middle interlocking with the male and the female symbols. This is of course meant to symbolize the bisexual person in the middle, me in this case, and how I then relate to the two genders I am attracted to.

Ivy's tattoo is just a male and a female symbol locked together in a heart. It could of course mean that those are the genders she's attracted to, but I'm not sure that'd be the impression I'd have if I encountered it IRL.

Maybe it's just meant to symbolize "yay sex" :LOL:
You're right, in that usually there are a total of three symbols with the individual as one of them, with the genders orientated differently.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
vs
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Maybe it's just meant to symbolize "yay sex"
Maybe :LOL: People get tattoos all the time without thinking through the meaning.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: tbs9090 and yuvce

yep10

Jun 27, 2017
Hi everyone! I'm currently trying to play through Chapter 11 but I have an issue and can't progress.
Lena has to serve some customers at the Blazer but there's no one (see pics attached)
I'm using the last compressed version of the game (Ch12, with JDMOD).
Tried several things to solve my problem:
- Saw Sethmsf's message with his solution (https://f95zone.to/threads/our-red-string-ch-12-prologue-full-eva-kiss.48813/post-12090176) but couldn't apply it
- Downloaded the last full version
- Tried to load an unmodded save
- Downloaded Ch11 version with no mod
Nothing worked.
Any idea guys?

4.60 star(s) 324 Votes