Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
I don't get the hold up with Ivy. Can't think of many games where the shy nerdy girl is fuckable before someone like Ivy. I'd say it's because she's Lena's friend but Lena can jump on Jeremy.

It's kinda strange it's taking so long for any content between her and Ian even Jessica has a scene with him at this point.
I think it's partially build up; Ivy needs time to develop an interest in Ian. I also think it's so that there is enough time that Jeremy can get it first/ or player can block and Ian can beat him to it. In an analogous comparison, with Alison, it's established pretty quickly that she is interested in him, so it happens relatively soon in the story.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Yeah, in other games we usually get the "bad girl" earlier because sex is casual for them, maybe the reason is that Ian should be chad enough for her... hard to say.
I would compare it to another game, but for this I can quickly end up in the gulag, so a hint: short punk silver hair and weed. Well, you understand what I mean.
But I see that for Eva a hundred fast food GGGB cameos are more important, which distracts from the main script. Nat's presence was enough in the game. And still nothing with her. While Lena can fuck the entire GGGB male park.

Dude, I was eating while reading this.:LOL::HideThePain:
Friend, what can I tell you, bon appetit? :unsure: :LOL: :LOL:
If you were eating cream chicken with potatoes, did you think about Axel? :unsure:

Last edited:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Ivy needs time to develop an interest in Ian.
Ivy generally seems to have this view of Ian as some "mostly harmless" guy and not the sort of person she takes interest in. It's when Ian shows some backbone (standing up to Axel, and not just "yes ma'am" folding during the wrestling practice with her) that cause her to revise her first impression.

lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
Ivy generally seems to have this view of Ian as some "mostly harmless" guy and not the sort of person she takes interest in. It's when Ian shows some backbone (standing up to Axel, and not just "yes ma'am" folding during the wrestling practice with her) that cause her to revise her first impression.
As usual you are right.

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
So much words to say she see him as a loser simp cuck.:LUL:

• Haha
Reactions: ffive

amber111

Dec 26, 2023
Ian gets super mad when he founds out Jeremy fucked Lena and says hes going to punch him,this dude really thinks Lena is her girl.:LOL:
Ian felt betryed mainly because it was his bestfriend and Jeremy knew Ian liked Lena but he still went ahead and Jeremied all over Lena. GF or not Jeremy is not a good BRO for that. he is a shitty friend at times.

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
Ian felt betryed mainly because it was his bestfriend and Jeremy knew Ian liked Lena but he still went ahead and Jeremied all over Lena. GF or not Jeremy is not a good BRO for that. he is a shitty friend at times.
Jeremy thinks with his dick,of course he would fuck Lena if he has the chance.
Also
Times Jeremy got sucked off by Ivy=1.
Times Ian got sucked off by Ivy=0.
Seems like my boy Jeremy is winning the trashy girl war.

• Angry
Reactions: SerHawkes

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
Ian can be a lousy friend too with cheating with Cindy behind Wade's back. At one point, I thought the same for Ivy; that she purposely set things up for the Lena and Axel photoshoot, but that was, I believe, rewritten. Perry is just annoying and oblivious, not malicious. The rest I can't really find fault.

tbs9090

Oct 25, 2023
Come to think of it, Robert getting to fuck Lena is also more humiliating for Ian (given the conflict between Ian and Robert, and how generally meh Robert is) or at least he definitely resents it and makes disgusted faces at it.
In my slut lena playthrough it's more humiliating for robert because not only did ian beat his ass at the gallery lena also choose to sleep with him afterwards :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: SearingFive

yuvce

Dec 8, 2020
At one point, I thought the same for Ivy; that she purposely set things up for the Lena and Axel photoshoot, but that was, I believe, rewritten.
It can still be interpreted that way. I'm not sure if Ivy being out of town on the day of Lena's photoshoot was coincidental. Surely she couldn't have forgotten.

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
It can still be interpreted that way. I'm not sure if Ivy being out of town on the day of Lena's photoshoot was coincidental. Surely she couldn't have forgotten.
True, but it's not as sus as being stuck in traffic. (I think that was the excuse before, plz correct me if I am wrong). I just don't get same red flags in recent runs of the game, IDK why.

Edit:
For context: Old version- she completely blew her off, and wouldn't answer her calls. New version- now she has an excuse that she is in traffic. Mix-up memory tard moment for me.

Last edited:
Reactions: ffive

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Yes, there was heavy traffic on her way back. But my understanding is that the specific reason she was out of town the day of the photoshoot hasn't been disclosed.
Yes. The scene in question:
Python:
    l "..."
    l "... ..."
    l "... ... ..."
    v "Yes?"
    "She finally answered my call. I heard the sound of traffic behind Ivy's voice."
    l "What do you mean, yes? Where are you?"
    v "I'm stuck in traffic!"
    l "Where are you?"
    v "I was out of town and I'm trying to get back, but you know how the roads get during weekends!"
    l "What were you doing out of town? You were supposed to come with me to the photo shoot!"
    v "I know, I'm trying to get there!"
    l "How long will you take?"
    v "I don't know... Thirty minutes, maybe an hour."
    l "An hour?!"
    v "Go ahead and get started, I'll be there soon!"
    l "But..."
    v "Come on, we've talked about this! I know you'll be alright."
    v "Gotta hang up, see you in a bit!"

Reactions: | Vee | and Gato21

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
Yes, there was heavy traffic on her way back. But my understanding is that the specific reason she was out of town the day of the photoshoot hasn't been disclosed.
I don't know, it seems like she has her well-being in mind, but I don't if you noticed, when you try to dance with Billy, she is pretty quick to nix that, so who knows. I guess, like with a lot of things, I am on the fence on this one.

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
How come Ivy being a shitty friend isnt a option for you fans?
Why you need her to be pure and holy?
Is really funny the double standards some of you have tbh.

yuvce

Dec 8, 2020
I don't know, it seems like she has her well-being in mind, but I don't if you noticed, when you try to dance with Billy, she is pretty quick to nix that, so who knows. I guess, like with a lot of things, I am on the fence on this one.
I wouldn't have noticed, I never indulge Billy.

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
How come Ivy being a shitty friend isnt a option for you fans?
Why you need her to be pure and holy?
Is really funny the double standards some of you have tbh.
EK has to write her as one, and maybe she is.
I wouldn't have noticed, I never indulge Billy.
Probably wise. I think he is based on part of a social media influencer duo who's party was a news worthy fiasco. Can't remember the specifics.
Edit:

Last edited:
Reactions: ffive and yuvce

lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
Very interesting, I have let her dance with Billy one single time and did not save. I think it is one plot that will not last as long as EK predicted in the first place; as so many others.

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
Very interesting, I have let her dance with Billy one single time and did not save. I think it is one plot that will not last as long as EK predicted in the first place; as so many others.
Who knows. Things get get cut, other added. I can't keep up with it all.

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
She wants to fuck him because thats what trashy girls do,fuck their way to the top.
I wonder if Billy is going to join the "I FUCKED IVY BEFORE IAN" club,probably he will.

4.60 star(s) 324 Votes