Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
To be fair, if Ian and Lena don't have anything, Wade is probably the best option in the male dating pool for her. Think about it: Jeremy isn't a bad person but he's a playboy, Axel is cheating/manipulative/etc, Robert is a loser, Stan is an incel. Wade is just a dude who albeit unmotivated, is actually a nice guy, and let's be real Cindy is not entirely supportive of him pursuing his passion either.
Yeah for me the choices are between Mark which is another cheater or Wade. Robert I don't trust wouldn't surprise me if he tries to blackmail Lena at one point. Tho I do kinda of like Stan over Wade even if he is a incel but yeah not a good match for Lena.

Abazzaba

Sep 9, 2021
Basic version:

Have Ian and Lena become a couple. For Lena, do these. Keep both Ian and Lena faithful to each other and move on from their respective exes (delete pictures etc) When Holly tells Ian about kissing Lena in Ch.12 be accepting. In the evening of second day at the beach house you should get option to ask Holly to stay with Lena/Ian.
Untitled.jpg
Finally, I think I'm on the right track now.

Abazzaba

Sep 9, 2021
After playing all my saves up to the current end of content I'm thinking my favorite one is Ian x Emma with Lena x Holly.
Going for the heart/love options when available.
Emma's fun, and dirty, but the loving options really take her to another level above the other girls for me.
The Lena and Holly route (keeping Ivy away from her) is too adorable for words.

Now the wait for ch.13 begins :HideThePain:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Hmmm? :unsure:Mark is one of the few halfway decent choices for Lena or Holly for a boyfriend. Mark is not a cheater, I think you mean Mike here.
Mark is hardly better in his behavior as well -- hitting on Lena and trying to get in her pants while he's got date(s) arranged with Holly is far from what i'd call decent, even halfway. He's a casual hookup option but nothing more than that (and i don't think he's even interested in anything more. He's got full-on "gotta fuck them all" player mindset like Jeremy)

Turret

Forum Fanatic
Jun 23, 2017
Mark is hardly better in his behavior as well -- hitting on Lena and trying to get in her pants while he's got date(s) arranged with Holly is far from what i'd call decent, even halfway.
Rather new to me. Up to now I had Mark either leaning towards Holly or Lena and no trying to get in the other girls pants.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Rather new to me. Up to now I had Mark either leaning towards Holly or Lena and no trying to get in the other girls pants.
It happens if Lena and/or Ivy work on changing Holly's attitude, and convince her to have sex with him. In this scenario when he hits on Lena she can call him out on it, that he's seeing her friend, and he starts talking how Holly doesn't mean anything to him so why won't Lena just have some fun with him.

Reactions: @LonelyWolf

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
A couple of questions:

1. Right now, does the MrBubu walkthrough work with 12.3? I know it says 12.2 Full, just wondering.
2. How many women can Jeremy end up bedding?

Reactions: Balsamic

CaiWez

Apr 2, 2020
It happens if Lena and/or Ivy work on changing Holly's attitude, and convince her to have sex with him. In this scenario when he hits on Lena she can call him out on it, that he's seeing her friend, and he starts talking how Holly doesn't mean anything to him so why won't Lena just have some fun with him.
Is there a run where Lena hooks up with Mark who has already fucked Holly?

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Is there a run where Lena hooks up with Mark who has already fucked Holly?
Yes. If Lena flirts with Mark in Ch.10, he'll text her at the start of Ch.11 and asks her out. Lena can either accept outright, or after questioning him about Holly:
Python:
        "Unknown message" if (v10_mark_flirt and v11sms_mark == False) or (v10_wc_bj == "mark" and v11sms_mark == False):
//...
            if v10_axel_fight == "mark":
                ma_p "{i}Anyway, it was a pity your psycho ex crashed the party. Why don't you make it up to me by getting some drinks together one of these days?{/i}"
            elif holly_guy == 2:
                ma_p "{i}I had to leave earlier than planned, but I'd love to hang out with you again. Are you up to getting a few drinks one of these days?{/i}"
            else:
                ma_p "{i}It sucked that your psycho ex crashed the party, but I'd love to hang out with you again. Are you up to getting a few drinks one of these days?{/i}"
            ma_p "{i}They're on me, of course {image=emoji_wink.webp}{/i}"
            menu:
                "{image=icon_lust.webp}I'd love to":
//...
                "What about Holly?" if holly_guy > 0:
//...
                        ma_p "{i}So, what about you? Are you interested?{image=emoji_wink.webp}{/i}"
                    menu:
                        "{image=icon_lust.webp}I am":
//...

Reactions: @LonelyWolf
4.60 star(s) 320 Votes