SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
I haven't realized until now how rarely Ian/Lena/Alison comes up, but it'd be actually pretty hot. :whistle::coffee:

(Lena/Alison without Ian too, for that matter. Though that could lead to Alison cheating on Lena with Ian, so maybe not)
Alison loathes Lena. Every time Ian and Alison meet, she has to call her out with the tag "model". Cringe asf. She's gonna create a lot of trouble if Ian cheats with the bimbo version on Lena's path.

Socrambus

Oct 28, 2019
Alison loathes Lena. Every time Ian and Alison meet, she has to call her out with the tag "model". Cringe asf. She's gonna create a lot of trouble if Ian cheats with the bimbo version on Lena's path.
She's just jealous, feels less attractive than Lena and see her as competition for Ian. A more cunning MC in a different game could play both of them against each other and get a competitive threesome.

donorys

Mar 26, 2019
Hm... okay. I know Ian has been best friends with Perry, but he's nothing but troublesome. I tried to dissuade a drunk Wade from calling Cindy about that sexy photograph, and it worked, but... thanks a lot Perry

If I destroy my friendship with Perry, would he kick Ian out?

Shapesnatcher

Jul 24, 2018
Hm... okay. I know Ian has been best friends with Perry, but he's nothing but troublesome. I tried to dissuade a drunk Wade from calling Cindy about that sexy photograph, and it worked, but... thanks a lot Perry

If I destroy my friendship with Perry, would he kick Ian out?
Probably but like the game has not yet reached the point such a question can even be answered in the first place.

Fibito

Aug 23, 2016
Just wondering, is the Ian cuck path possible with Lena not having sex with Robert and Mark?

And is it possible to make Ian and Lena a couple without Ian having sex with Lena?

I mean are these possible without "cheating"?

Reactions: Balsamic

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
Just wondering, is the Ian cuck path possible with Lena not having sex with Robert and Mark?

And is it possible to make Ian and Lena a couple without Ian having sex with Lena?

I mean are these possible without "cheating"?
Easiest way is to have Lena never sleep with Ian. This means on certain scenes not inviting Ian home and not giving him a blowjob in the morning, because it leads to sex.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Balsamic
4.60 star(s) 325 Votes