Fibito

Aug 23, 2016
Easiest way is to have Lena never sleep with Ian. This means on certain scenes not inviting Ian home and not giving him a blowjob in the morning, because it leads to sex.
I have been trying to play like that but they automatically have sex in the morning after the gig at the coffee house... unless i fight with robert. So in other word, lena has to have sex with robert for ian to fight him to not trigger the morning sex?

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
Hm... okay. I know Ian has been best friends with Perry, but he's nothing but troublesome. I tried to dissuade a drunk Wade from calling Cindy about that sexy photograph, and it worked, but... thanks a lot Perry

If I destroy my friendship with Perry, would he kick Ian out?
Probably, but Ian already had the idea of buying an apartment of his own.:KEK:

CaiWez

Apr 2, 2020
I have been trying to play like that but they automatically have sex in the morning after the gig at the coffee house... unless i fight with robert. So in other word, lena has to have sex with robert for ian to fight him to not trigger the morning sex?
Lena has to refuse to suck Axel in her dream in an earlier scene. Otherwise, she will automatically have sex with whoever she brought home that night. If you refused, you will get an option to wake Ian/Robert up with a blowjob or not.

Last edited:

Fibito

Aug 23, 2016
Lena has to refuse to suck Axel in her dream in an earlier scene. Otherwise, she will automatically have sex with whoever she brought home to that night. If you refused, you will get an option to wake Ian/Robert up with a blowjob or not.
Oh, that was the thing i missed! Thank you so much!

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
bimbo alison route will continue in next updates ? and same thing is valid for Emma too ?
Next part should focus on Lena, so Alison shouldn't get any attention. Maybe Lena can hook up with Emma and/or mingle with her and Ian, Holly or Ivy. Depends how the rest of the vacation is handled. Its supposed to focus on her trip with Seymour, but if she isn't working for him, she may just hang out with her room-mates, Ians friends and/or the blazer crew.

Jul 13, 2022
Next part should focus on Lena, so Alison shouldn't get any attention. Maybe Lena can hook up with Emma and/or mingle with her and Ian, Holly or Ivy. Depends how the rest of the vacation is handled. Its supposed to focus on her trip with Seymour, but if she isn't working for him, she may just hang out with her room-mates, Ians friends and/or the blazer crew.
hmm so contents getting lesser and lesser than? I was hoping to see Allison fully went deep into her bimbo style. or Ivy / Ian rematch and maybe more.

We won't see Cindy also I guess if it will focus on Lena.

Reactions: bonerland

MagicMan753

Nov 19, 2021
I don't think there will be an alternative to seymour, at least not more than a very short scene or two.

This part(pretty much a prologue) will focus on seymour, than next part will be like the week after seymour from lena's pov, after that we will get some Ian pov, so we will probably see Cindy. Allison, etc, than back to lena for epilogue of this chapter.

Geigi

Jul 7, 2017
is there any chance a big enough vote for an Ed path for lena would convince evakiss to make one? i know it was cancelled but a man can wish
I don't think so. Eva's patrons are interested in Seymour content(therefore prostitution is high from the poll results recently posted).

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 325 Votes