BlandChili

Engaged Member
Dec 15, 2020
Is it possible for Ian not finding out about Lena cheating? Does it happen with low Jeremy relationship?
Not sure about the low relationship thing.

I think Ian only finds out, from Jeremy at least, if Lena does anything sexual during the bar gig. If you sleep with others outside that specific portion of the story I don't think Ian becomes aware yet.

Reactions: ffive

z3z3

Apr 28, 2017
Just wondering, is the Ian cuck path possible with Lena not having sex with Robert and Mark?

And is it possible to make Ian and Lena a couple without Ian having sex with Lena?

I mean are these possible without "cheating"?
i tried to make a run where ian have a relation ship with lena without sex it almost worked but in one of the earlier version they had sex even with me not trying to maybe i did something wrong but i dont think i did

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
I've had it for lunch.
After that Andrea post i dont want to eat chicken again:HideThePain:
Why did you have to mess with the roast chicken man.:HideThePain:
Please...the chicken theme is a recurring motif in ORS....
Holly is a fillet; maybe even a breast tender...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Minerva is for braising....
and of course, Agnes is the stewing hen.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Not sure about the low relationship thing.

I think Ian only finds out, from Jeremy at least, if Lena does anything sexual during the bar gig. If you sleep with others outside that specific portion of the story I don't think Ian becomes aware yet.
That's correct.

The relationship level with Jeremy doesn't matter at all btw, he'll always tell Ian what he knows. But Lena can e.g. "get over" Axel and then fuck him only when she's about to depart for the beach house, and Ian won't be aware she's hooked up with him, because Jeremy obviously couldn't have known that when he was meeting with Ian earlier.

The lena_cheating flag which triggers Jeremy's report is set if Lena fucks Mike, Mark, Marcel, Jack, Jeremy, in Ch. 10 or 11, or Axel before the talk with Jeremy takes place. Ironically, it seems that fucking Robert goes undetected :hidethepain:

Reactions: BlandChili

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
That's correct.

The relationship level with Jeremy doesn't matter at all btw, he'll always tell Ian what he knows. But Lena can e.g. "get over" Axel and then fuck him only when she's about to depart for the beach house, and Ian won't be aware she's hooked up with him, because Jeremy obviously couldn't have known that when he was meeting with Ian earlier.

The lena_cheating flag which triggers Jeremy's report is set if Lena fucks Mike, Mark, Marcel, Jack, Jeremy, in Ch. 10 or 11, or Axel before the talk with Jeremy takes place. Ironically, it seems that fucking Robert goes undetected :hidethepain:
Are you saying that Lena can have sex with Jeremy while dating Ian; Ian being a cuckold?

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Are you saying that Lena can have sex with Jeremy while dating Ian; Ian being a cuckold?
No, it's just Lena/Louise/Jeremy threesome that Jeremy tells Ian about, if it happened. Lena and Ian aren't dating in this setup, but Ian can still feel salty about it and Jeremy still somewhat guilty, if Ian has feelings for Lena.

Reactions: Andrea9999

Forest Fire

Jul 23, 2021
Should I play the game or just watch gallery scenes? i am confused because there are many 5 star reviews and also a 2 star review with 48 likes. What should i do?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ray_D

Exalted Text

Writer, kültist, esoteric bodybuilder, pervert.
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2020
Should I play the game or just watch gallery scenes? i am confused because there are many 5 star reviews and also a 2 star review with 48 likes. What should i do?
You should probably do whatever the FVCK you wanna do.

Make up your own mind. Don't let others sway you.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: SavageCabbagio

1eyeBlind

May 6, 2024
A possible pre-Christmas update - hell yes! This game is definitely in my top five. Mainly since there's so many path options, and combinations of those paths. I think I have 7 or 8 saves, which is a lot for me.

Really looking forward to more (y)

Reactions: Balsamic

Fibito

Aug 23, 2016
i tried to make a run where ian have a relation ship with lena without sex it almost worked but in one of the earlier version they had sex even with me not trying to maybe i did something wrong but i dont think i did
Mine worked with this current version. Thanks to CaiWez guidance, I managed to make them couple without having sex.

"Lena has to refuse to suck Axel in her dream in an earlier scene. Otherwise, she will automatically have sex with whoever she brought home that night. If you refused, you will get an option to wake Ian/Robert up with a blowjob or not."

JoJoPool

Nov 19, 2017
is there any chance a big enough vote for an Ed path for lena would convince evakiss to make one? i know it was cancelled but a man can wish
There's a chance there will be a DLC focused on Ed after the game is finished just like we got Jasmin DLC for GGGB, But that's a LOT of waiting time for something that could or could not happen so it's better to just forget about Ed and move on.

4.60 star(s) 325 Votes