BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
I've had a look at this bit, and it seems that this is because the game handles these two differently under the hood:
Python:
        elif v11_bar4 == 3:
            "I had been texting back and forth with Eli, the girl I had met working at Blazer."
            "She had shown interest in meeting me, saying she'd like to come to my next concert."
            l "I have the feeling she'd like to be more than just my friend... I wonder if she's into me?"
            l "I've never had a casual hookup with a girl... It could be a fun new experience."
            if lena_cheating > 0.5:
                l "Would it count as cheating? I don't think it has the same connotations when doing it with a girl..."
            elif ian_lena_open:
                l "I wonder if she'd be open to a threesome with me and Ian... That could be interesting."
            elif ian_lena_couple or lena_ian_love > 0.5:
                l "But that's not what I'm looking for right now... Not when I have Ian."
            if lena_holly_love:
                l "But I guess that's not what I'm interested in right now. Not when I have Holly..."

# jack sex
        if lena_jack > 2:
            if lena_jack_dating:
                if lena_jack_dating == 2:
                    "Jack had added me on Peoplegram, but we had barely interacted since that crazy night at Blazer."
                    l "I'm sure he has no shortage of girls that demand his attention... I don't want to join that list."
                    l "He said he'd hit me up if he ever was in town again... I'll have to make sure he does!"
                elif lena_jack_dating == 1:
                    "Jack had added me on Peoplegram, but we hadn't texted or interacted since that crazy night at Blazer."
                    l "He said he'd hit me up if he ever was in town again... We'll see."
            else:
                l "I never gave Jack my contact... I guess what happened that night was a one-time thing, and it's better this way."
                if lena_cheating > 0:
                    "That didn't negate the fact I had cheated on Ian with a total stranger barely minutes after meeting him..."
                    l "And in the public toilets, no less. That really got out of hand..."
When it comes to Jack it's possible for Lena to have established a basic "relationship" depending on her choices during the interaction with him, but when it comes to Eli there's no such opportunity (yet). I wouldn't exclude possibility that Lena will be given option to start "something" with Eli and then start wondering if maybe she wants something other than sticking with Holly and no one else.
I was wondering if I could entice you to go digging, thanks. Hopefully the options with Eli will be open!

If you're interested, can you look into the conditions in regards to Louise texting Ian? I never do only her with Lena, but I am curious if she still writes Ian if Lena and her have been monogamous or if she does it because of the BDSM path possibly, or if she just does it always! Does she write if she's still with Jeremy?
This update is for Ian side of the chapter right? So I guess next one is going to be for Lena?
There is a little bit of Lena POV, but how interesting it is depends on your involvement with Lena/Axel, Lena/Seymour and Lena/Ivy/Holly and Holly's other male partners.

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
Not even 5 minutes have passed and Perry is already earning my eternal hatred. If before I wanted to screw with any love interest, now I intensify it. :mad:

• Haha
Reactions: varpep

KarokaKOHORT

Jun 16, 2018
Haven't played update yet, but I see that the save display changed - more rows and columns, but caps at 100 pages... I guess safe to assume it'll stay that way going onwards?

• Wow
Reactions: NewSeal

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Haven't played update yet, but I see that the save display changed - more rows and columns, but caps at 100 pages... I guess safe to assume it'll stay that way going onwards?
Would be kinda weird to decrease it, so that is probably a safe assumption. :unsure:

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
This is the best portrayal of Holly in the entire game. Lena+Ivy lessons was useful.

View attachment 3577305
Yes, my Ian called her hot but it seems she's locked in with Lena right now, so I am probably safe to play Mr. Flirts-a-lot with Ian without fearing losing her for Lena. :ROFLMAO:

Hmm looks like Lena gets two different summer looks, depending on her Lust variable:

View attachment 3577306 View attachment 3577307

The new one kicks in with Lust of 8+ (if it's 9 or more she adds a choker to it)
Yes, I had outfit 2, don't remember if she had the choker.
Quite pleased, that purple top is much better than the striped one. :giggle:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Yes, my Ian called her hot but it seems she's locked in with Lena right now, so I am probably safe to play Mr. Flirts-a-lot with Ian without fearing losing her for Lena. :ROFLMAO:

Yes, I had outfit 2, don't remember if she had the choker.
Quite pleased, that purple top is much better than the striped one. :giggle:
Never developed Lena/Holly, but they kissed and now Holly have feelings to Lena.
I'm playing this game too chaotic.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
PilotLara one more thing: There is currently what i'd consider a serious issue with Lena/Axel path. Specifically, if the player gets onto this path by having sex with Axel in Chapter 9, there's no ability to stop it, even though the game seems to think there is and provides options to do so.

The (two-fold) problem is specifically with Lena's will points: having sex with Axel in Ch.9 sets Lena's will points to 0. From this moment onwards Lena can only gather 1 will point (by writing song in Chapter 11) but to shut down Axel's path the game requires Lena to burn 2 points in single sequence
Python:
        "{image=icon_will.webp}I have to go" if lena_will > 0:
            label v12rejectaxel:
                $ lena_axel_desire_over = True
                call willdown from _call_willdown_69
//...
            if lena_axel_desire:
                l "I think we said everything that needed to be said..."
                "I felt Axel's hand resting on my hip. He was so close to me."
                x "Are you sure?"
                "I looked into Axel's eyes. Could I ever see him as just a friend?"
                menu:
                    "{image=icon_love.webp}Kiss Axel":
//...
                    "{image=icon_will.webp}Get on the train" if lena_will > 0:
                        call willdown from _call_willdown_70
//...
On top of this, Lena potentially needs third will point to spend shortly before this scene, if she is in relationship with Ian and wants to stop her cheating (the cheating flag is set by having sex with Axel)

Not only Lena can't get this many points in this short timespan, the game doesn't even physically let her hold this many, because the max number she can store is 2.

I'd suggest adding a few more instances of getting will points for Lena in Ch.10-11, especially since there can be other ways the player might want to spend them (like for a threesome with Ian/Louise) And either increase the limit to 3, or rework the cost of actions for Lena in Ch.12

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
OurRedString-CH12Alpha
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
Being Dominant, and being abusive are not mutually exclusive things. It's possible to be both abusive and Dominant. It's possible to be Dominant and not abusive. It's possible to be neither dominant nor abusive. It's possible to be abusive but not Dominant. They are independent unrelated variables.
Deepest, and most abject and tearful apologies....but you would need to construct and analyze a contingency table to see if these variables are really and truly independent after taking enough data. It is possible, for example, that the probability of a person being abusive, given that they are dominant is higher than the probability of being abusive given that they are not dominant. It might be interesting to also bring submissiveness into the mix. In order for the variables to be completely independent we would need, where D=dominant and A=abusive:
P(D)=P(D|A) and P(A)=P(A|D), that is, the probability of a person being dominant = the probability of a person being dominant, given that they are abusive. And the probability of a person being abusive = the probability of a person being abusive, given that they are dominant.

4.60 star(s) 304 Votes