AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
View attachment 1522577
Popularity contest: Female NPC

Some time ago, we did a poll about who was your favourite female character. It's been a while and OR' story has been progressing, so I feel it's time to run this one back! I'm curious to see if the results will stay the same or we will have a surprising upset.

Vote for your favourite!

Holly and Cindy

iamvenom

Feb 1, 2021
Yup! It's been good for Holly so far but her (Ivy) real intentions are something else than what she tends to show, I was wrong about her until the last chapter.

Reactions: Jhonthedon420

bauman

Sep 11, 2018
Compared to the poll results from a year ago, it seems the gap between Cindy and Holly widened, and Emma's character is more popular than ever, gunning for the third spot. Alison falls to fifth in the new poll.

character poll 1 results.jpg

HerrLeutnant

Sep 17, 2020
I don't wanna play this until it's 100% to completion. But I've been thinking, since I will play as both a guy and girl protagonists - is there a route that turns Ian into a pussy-free redpilled Chad? (A.K.A delusional misogynist)

I ask because I almost never pick the sensible options in games like these, I pick either one extreme or the other. Like in GGGB, I always picked the degenerate/bad options - makes me feel like a devil on the protagonist's shoulder! ^_^ That's why I relate to that pharma guy that looks like Anderson Cooper!

Solomon Grundy

Nov 25, 2021
I think you'd have to try pretty hard to keep Ian from getting laid. Pretty much every female NPC in the game, if he shows them the slightest bit of attention, wants to jump into bed with him.

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
I don't wanna play this until it's 100% to completion. But I've been thinking, since I will play as both a guy and girl protagonists - is there a route that turns Ian into a pussy-free redpilled Chad? (A.K.A delusional misogynist)

I ask because I almost never pick the sensible options in games like these, I pick either one extreme or the other. Like in GGGB, I always picked the degenerate/bad options - makes me feel like a devil on the protagonist's shoulder! ^_^ That's why I relate to that pharma guy that looks like Anderson Cooper!
You can avoid all sex on Ian's side of the story so far, although that will come at a cost on his stats since a lot of opportunities to gain charisma, lust, and willpower are actually tied to him dating and scoring.

I don't know if that will ever lead to a route where he is turned into a bitter misogynist, but you can definitely sabotage him into being a broke loser that isn't getting any if you wanted to.

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
Yup! It's been good for Holly so far but her (Ivy) real intentions are something else than what she tends to show, I was wrong about her until the last chapter.
Holly is an angel Corrupted by a Succubus like Ivy.Maybe i found so hot :love: :love: :love:.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jan 19, 2019
I don't know why but at one point with the previous version the game stopped working. I get the loading screen, and then it closes with no message, anything. The log doesn't say anything.

I used the gallery unlocker, tried to install it again without the mod, no difference. Now I just downloaded the 0.9 version, same thing happens, it crahses during the first loading screen.

Does anybody knows how to fix this?

EDIT: ok I fixed it, I remembered there was renpy related stuff in AppData, so I deleted everything related to the game in AppData/Roaming/RenPy. Apparently having save files from older versions makes it crash.

Last edited:
Reactions: RevPaco

Vurg

Sep 3, 2017
Man it feels weird to be in the minority about Cindy, she seems so boring personality wise.

Looking forward to see how Eva Kiss rewrites Stan to be someone more 3 dimensional. His new design is believable enough that he can shoot his shot with women who are way out of he league. I've seen similar looking people live poly/swinger lives with extremely healthy sex lives, but for some reason I think he's more of a fit for Louise's goth vibe than Lena now.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 316 Votes