Echbert

Jun 21, 2018
Man it feels weird to be in the minority about Cindy, she seems so boring personality wise.

Looking forward to see how Eva Kiss rewrites Stan to be someone more 2D dimensional. His new design is believable enough that he can shoot his shot with women who are way out of he league. I've seen similar looking people live poly/swinger lives with extremely healthy sex lives, but for some reason I think he's more of a fit for Louise's goth vibe than Lena now.
That's partially intentional. Cindy's had everything laid out for her so she doesn't really have much going on, and is in a sense living an "empty life", but she realizes this and strives to grow into somebody who actually "experiences life" it's why she's so drawn to Ian, because he's driven by his passion. The draw of her character other than her being cute but fiesty, is in her arc and seeing her grow, develop, and open up more, Eva also does a really good job building up the relationship along with erotic scenes, then Axel being the nemesis here adds a bit more to the intensity.

Yeah, Cindy is sort of the definition of Basic Bitch. I definitely do not get the love.

#TeamHolly and I think it's downright odd that there isn't an Ian/Holly/Lena threesome yet, because that just feels so obvious to me.
I wouldn't say that, Alison fits that description much more, Cindy is more Generic, she's like white bread bland foundation, but with a few toppings/condiments can make a dope sandwich!

Dec 6, 2019
Feel like Allison needs more character development, kinda too tame of a personality, could use some fire in her. Cindy's kinda boring personality wise except for her catty interactions with Lena imho. But she's based on fkn Nancy A so that's a good face to be modeled after, so that's something going for the character. I do like the trope of her feeling trapped by Wade and having Ian break the mold of her everyday routine, but apart from that she feels kinda stale. Also knew Eva used her as the basis as soon as i saw the character model the first time. women_blonde_ass_lying_on_front_no_bra_spread_legs_white_panties_white_tops-1188117.jpg!d.jpg

Last edited:

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
Feel like Allison needs more character development, kinda too tame of a personality, could use some fire in her. Cindy's kinda boring personality wise except for her catty interactions with Lena imho. But she's based on fkn Nancy A so that's a good face to be modeled after, so that's something going for the character. I do like the trope of her feeling trapped by Wade and having Ian break the mold of her everyday routine, but apart from that she feels kinda stale. Also knew Eva used her as the basis as soon as i saw the character model the first time. View attachment 1526220
her name's Nancy A right? I thought of her right away as well. Did Eva admit using her as an inspiration?

What'sNew

Oct 20, 2021
View attachment 1522577
Popularity contest: Female NPC

Some time ago, we did a poll about who was your favourite female character. It's been a while and OR' story has been progressing, so I feel it's time to run this one back! I'm curious to see if the results will stay the same or we will have a surprising upset.

Vote for your favourite!

The new poll is cool and all, but I hope Eva doesn't prioritise sex scenes for characters that rank higher in the poll, if she hasn't already done that.

I feel the content for NPCs should be pretty evenly spread out.

4.60 star(s) 309 Votes