ray3dave

May 12, 2017
(Unfortunately, ) it is the other way around. Same body, new head...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You shouldn't be so negative about that - it makes the game more interesting for these guys with a bestiality fetish. Although I'm not among those, I understand that Eva needs to make the game attractive for as many people as possible.

Dilshad Klein

Jul 24, 2018
(Unfortunately, ) it is the other way around. Same body, new head...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Look how they massacred my boy. He doesn't look socially awkward nerd at all which was his selling point. Now he looks like someone who's into metal songs. Probably has a band as well.

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
Look how they massacred my boy. He doesn't look socially awkward nerd at all which was his selling point. Now he looks like someone who's into metal songs. Probably has a band as well.
Nah, he still looks socially awkward AF, just a slightly different flavor of the same loser..

Reactions: What'sNew

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
He still looks like a nerd, but a different kind. I don't think it's better, just different. Don't see the need to have made that change. But the most important part is how he'll be re-written

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Ooooooh, I just realized that's the new redesign for Stan. Honestly, I thought it was another fanart thing since we were talking about it recently after a series of photoshop Stans.

I thought it was a joke. Like, for reals. ^^'

Oh gawd, that doesn't bode well when official art is indistinguishable from fanart...
(When fanart does it, it's always a nice tribute, but not when it's the other way around, right?)

Jun 1, 2018
Yeah, that redesign is a yikes from me to me and it might be the clothes and the ponytail but he looks like a socially awkward incel now vs a socially awkward nerd. I honestly have no idea what she was thinking with that look like good gawd it's so bad like everything she was going for was missed by miles and I am usually positive dude but this right here is horrid.

What'sNew

Oct 20, 2021
TBH old Stan was better looking with a much cleaner looking haircut. Giving him long hair just makes him look dirtier and more of a slob.

Like I said there was no need for a redesign. I do question the thought behind this creative decision. Was the intention to make Stan look even more of a nerd? If so Eva has passed with flying colours. Kudos to her. This gives Louise even more fodder to attack Stan with :ROFLMAO:.

Xamira

Jan 27, 2021
This is why you don't redesign a character halfway through. If this was Stan's original design there would be no problem.

If you shaved your head, your friends who have known you for years would take the piss out of you because yeah, now you look different to what you were before.

If you shaved your head and moved to a new city. Every new person you meet wouldn't bat an eyelid.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
This is why you don't redesign a character halfway through. If this was Stan's original design there would be no problem.

If you shaved your head, your friends who have known you for years would take the piss out of you because yeah, now you look different to what you were before.

If you shaved your head and moved to a new city. Every new person you meet wouldn't bat an eyelid.
Maybe. But I'm not keen on his new puppy-dog eyes. It makes me worry he's going to become a male Holly, which I think would be a mistake. (Not because a male Holly would be a bad thing, just because the game already has Holly and Stan needs to be distinctive for more than his anatomy.) Hope for the best, I suppose.

4.60 star(s) 309 Votes