Nov 15, 2020
That is not her living room though :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Or her room. :sneaky:
There are big windows and something blackish and something brownish below them.
It must be a new background. The closesd I could find is Seymour's office
but the curtains are too broad. So I guess we are open for speculations as of where exactly she is sipping her coffee (rather casually clothed...) :whistle:
For once I think your detective skills are failing you, dundun ;) I'm fairly certain this is her living room, but for some reason it's a mirror image of the room. On the left side of Lena's head we see the top of the TV and the green-ish center picture. On her right side we see the window with the center and right plant, mirrored. And under the window we have the sofa and one of the pink cushions. I agree the sofa looks too dark in this picture, but the top of it has a darker tone in the original living room picture as well. The part of the window closest to Lena has a slight blue tone, which I think is the curtains, almost invisible by the light shining through and the generally overexposed background.

Seymour suddenly inviting Lena for a cup of coffee would've been an interesting twist, though. Also I wouldn't mind if Holly invited her over to her place for a cup of tea and chill. :)

dundun

Jul 6, 2017
For once I think your detective skills are failing you, dundun ;) I'm fairly certain this is her living room
Aw, sh...anks. :oops: You are right. Left from her head is the greenish picture from her living room. The window threw me off, it looks so big because it is a much closer view. Also the mirroring. She is standing in front of the TV looking at the window but she should be facing left.

Nov 15, 2020
Aw, sh...anks. :oops: You are right. Left from her head is the greenish picture from her living room. The window threw me off, it looks so big because it is a much closer view. Also the mirroring. She is standing in front of the TV looking at the window but she should be facing left.
Yeah, similarly to the reworked image from the early Stan photoshoot, it seems like Eva's working more actively on how to use the backgrounds for each picture, zooming in more and blurring out or overexposing them to prevent them from disturbing the focus on the characters. I have to admit I didn't pay much attention to the background before making my post, and only unconsciously assumed it was from her livingroom, so I was only lucky to be correct. :p

What'sNew

Oct 20, 2021
I have to say I'll definitely miss the old pictures. Most of the reworked scenes so far covered Lena's photoshoot, which I've always thought were some of the better pictures that did not need changing.

I doubt there will be an option to keep the old scenes so I'll definitely keep my v0.9 final version.

Nov 15, 2020
So the most important Q&A info storywise so far seems to be that "Ivy will have content with both Ian and/or Lena" and that Jeremy’s photo sharing soon "will be more than just photos".

Eva’s various comments about Ivy sounds like she’s got things planned, but is waiting for the right moment, similarly to how she’s previously talked about the first scene between Lena and Axel. The "both" and the "and/or" in her comment is a bit contradictory, but I choose to take that as "both will have scenes with her, maybe even both at once". The scenes she ends up saving for later are usually very good, so it sounds like Ivy fans will get their reward eventually.

I also assume "more than just photos" doesn’t just mean videos, as we’ve already seen that. Ian either stumbling upon Jeremy and Alison (or someone else) by chance, or Jeremy inviting him to come watch him in action with someone, maybe Emma? (I can’t remember the details of Ian’s texting with Jeremy/Emma in the previous chapter, but maybe it already hinted at something along those lines?)

What'sNew

Oct 20, 2021
Cant wait for Jeremy and Ian to double team Alison and Emma. Question is: Who first? :unsure:

Alison's has been hinted throughout the game, whereas Emma's is a lot more recent. On the other hand, Emma doesn't need much convincing although Ian is able to outright ask Alison about it.

Nov 15, 2020
Yes, it seems to mean that Ian and Jeremy will double team a girl
Wasn't that already hinted at in the last update, where you can ask Alison on the hotel vacation if she wants to have a threesome with him
You’re both right, it might just be a reference to the threesome I’m pretty sure we’ll see in the next chapter. But the threesome is only hinted at if Ian goes with Alison on the vacation (I think?); if not you’re left with Jeremy’s videos of him, Alison and Billy, which Ian finds great pleasure in until his post nut clarity makes him question what he’s doing.

In other words: Some of Jeremy’s picture sharing requires that Ian isn’t involved with Alison and Emma himself, and instead just watches as a voyeur. So the "more than just photos" could mean the threesome, but I think it could also mean something Ian isn’t directly involved in himself.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
So the most important Q&A info storywise so far seems to be that "Ivy will have content with both Ian and/or Lena"
That is interesting, I wonder if anyone has asked about Lena/Emma, I'll have to read through the Q&A when I have time.
Eva’s various comments about Ivy sounds like she’s got things planned, but is waiting for the right moment, similarly to how she’s previously talked about the first scene between Lena and Axel. The "both" and the "and/or" in her comment is a bit contradictory, but I choose to take that as "both will have scenes with her, maybe even both at once".
To me that quote just reads as her saying that Ivy will have both solo and moresome scenes with Ian and Lena, perhaps both together and by themselves.

Last chapter made me worried for Ivy/Holly so I am hoping there might be some balancing so it's about Holly being their little pet, rather than just Ivy's, but Lena need to become proactive dammit!
I also assume "more than just photos" doesn’t just mean videos, as we’ve already seen that. Ian either stumbling upon Jeremy and Alison (or someone else) by chance, or Jeremy inviting him to come watch him in action with someone, maybe Emma? (I can’t remember the details of Ian’s texting with Jeremy/Emma in the previous chapter, but maybe it already hinted at something along those lines?)
I assume the player will just be given the choice to escalate things between them and Alison, at least if they've both done her. The player would get to pick between being directly, physically, involved rather than just the voyeur?

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
Not sure how I feel about yet another rework (which imo did Stan even need one considering everyone liked him as is? And I'm guessing there won't be any more voyeur scenes with him?) as there's already been other reworks and it feels like their isn't as much of a detailed plan about the game and what Eva wants it to be. It seems she'll work on advancing the storyline for a few chapters then in a spur of the moment decide she wants to do something else and goes back and overhauls things. A part of me thinks it'd be just fine to leave things as they are and continue forward. There's also the concern of having to start all over once again and another likely 6 month or so wait for chapter 10. Alas, if the end product is still good and of high quality like her work has always been then the hassle is worth it.

neutral1

Apr 5, 2018
Yes, I think a lot of people share those concerns. At this point, I think she should also be homing in on the "obvious scenes" that will define the game. Basically, I don't think she should wait another nine chapters to get Lena, Ian, and Holly in a threesome. Or Jeremy and Ian double teaming Allison.

Nov 15, 2020
That is interesting, I wonder if anyone has asked about Lena/Emma, I'll have to read through the Q&A when I have time.
I haven't seen it among the questions already answered, but there's a big backlog of unanswered questions. And there's always the chance to chip in with a question yourself if you're a patreon! (Edit: Skipped through the Q&A, and there's already unanswered questions waiting both directly about Lena and Emma, and about Emma more in general.)

Last chapter made me worried for Ivy/Holly so I am hoping there might be some balancing so it's about Holly being their little pet, rather than just Ivy's, but Lena need to become proactive dammit!
Yeah, Ivy definitely seems to have spent the weeks without Lena by making Holly her own pet, leaving Lena more as a spectator. Personally I prefer the romance route between Lena and Holly anyway, but it definitely would've be nice if Lena could get involved more herself (and make sure it's done on Holly's terms, which I don't trust Ivy's doing).

I assume the player will just be given the choice to escalate things between them and Alison, at least if they've both done her. The player would get to pick between being directly, physically, involved rather than just the voyeur?
Sounds like a plausible way for it to play out. The three of them meeting up in several scenarios, but Ian's involvement heavily depending on his previous preferences and what he decides during the scene.

It seems she'll work on advancing the storyline for a few chapters then in a spur of the moment decide she wants to do something else and goes back and overhauls things. A part of me thinks it'd be just fine to leave things as they are and continue forward. There's also the concern of having to start all over once again and another likely 6 month or so wait for chapter 10.
I'm not going to argue with your general feelings about the rework, because there's completely valid reasons to be skeptical about it. But from what Eva's written on Patreon earlier, I think it seems far from a "spur of the moment" decision. She's mentioned that she'd decided Stan needed a rewrite way before chapter 9 came out, and it seems like she's using the occasion to implement some other changes she's already thought through, but hasn't prioritized until now. I hope it's the last time a rework will be necessary, though.

And I'm guessing there won't be any more voyeur scenes with him?
Maybe, maybe not? He's still likely to keep some of his old traits, and if Lena doesn't encourage him to change into more of a relationship option, it wouldn't surprise me if we'll see some voyeur scenes with him. I doubt he'll have many other love interests besides Lena (Holly or Louise as long shots?), so if Lena isn't interested in him, I assume he'll still be a nerdy, sexless guy sitting in his room a lot of the time (just a less one-dimensional and slightly less creepy version of it).

Is there any idea about the next release? And TY
She's currently working on a reworked version of chapter 9, and from the way she's talking about it, it sounds like she'll release that first before continuing work on chapter 10. We don't have any estimated release date for any of them, but at least I think it's safe to say that it'll be several more months before chapter 10 is ready.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 316 Votes