Solomon Grundy

Nov 25, 2021
Is the photoshoot scene with Axel bugged? I chose to destroy the polaroids but Lena said she didn't when Axel fucked her.

Edit: Or is Lena not supposed to be able to go to the photoshoot if she destroyed the polaroids?
Yeah, I found the same thing. My guess is that she probably can go to the photo shoot even if she destroyed the photos, but maybe isn't supposed to be able to have sex with him.

Reactions: Spicyporkcutlet

CoalPhelps

Aug 19, 2018
Yeah, I found the same thing. My guess is that she probably can go to the photo shoot even if she destroyed the photos, but maybe isn't supposed to be able to have sex with him.
Lena can go to a photo shoot and have sex with him, even if she tore up polaroids, but it depends on the level of relationship with Axel and the answers during the call, meeting, second photo shoot with Seymour and photo shoot with Axel. If they are friendly or neutral, then he will try to make his move. If they are unfriendly, he will not try and will only take a photo.
UPD: More precisely, sex itself is influenced only by responses during a photo shoot. And the rest for the very possibility of photo shoot.

Reactions: zOrg5 and Homemade

Solomon Grundy

Nov 25, 2021
Lena can go to a photo shoot and have sex with him, even if she tore up polaroids, but it depends on the level of relationship with Axel and the answers during the call, meeting, second photo shoot with Seymour and photo shoot with Axel. If they are friendly or neutral, then he will try to make his move. If they are unfriendly, he will not try and will only take a photo.
UPD: More precisely, sex itself is influenced only by responses during a photo shoot. And the rest for the very possibility of photo shoot.
Well, the bug we both experienced is that if Lena has sex with Axel at that photo shoot, her internal monologue says something to the effect that she masturbated to the poloroids she found, even if you had her destroy them right away. We were just speculating on whether we might have been seeing a scene we should have been locked out of because we had her not look at them at all.

Reactions: Spicyporkcutlet
Dec 6, 2019
I think there will be catfight between Lena and Cindy for Ian's attention
Agreed. I can just imagine the fireworks happening when the raw emotions burst. Wonder who would even win in a supposed catfight over Ian. Would it be input based where you would have to pass checks based on stats, or some other variable.

Reactions: CoalPhelps

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
I think it is on epside 8. When Emma offer drugs to Ian, if Ian says "I am in" or have doubts if he wants to consume them or not, if he accepts it the game starts to giving errors and entering that scipt screen where you can "rollback" or "ignore". And you can't just get away from it. Does anyone knows if there is a fix?
If I choose the option, not use drugs though, it goes on normally. I assume the game just don't want me to use drugs, but still I wanna find a fix so I can try the other options :D

Solomon Grundy

Nov 25, 2021
I think it is on epside 8. When Emma offer drugs to Ian, if Ian says "I am in" or have doubts if he wants to consume them or not, if he accepts it the game starts to giving errors and entering that scipt screen where you can "rollback" or "ignore". And you can't just get away from it. Does anyone knows if there is a fix?
If I choose the option, not use drugs though, it goes on normally. I assume the game just don't want me to use drugs, but still I wanna find a fix so I can try the other options :D
It's all part of the drug trip. Just start choosing the different options at the bottom of the screen. Eventually it will give you hints on what to pick next to move forward. Fun Easter eggs in that section.

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
Personally I didn't like the fake renpy error, it's confusing as fuck. She should have made more obvious that the error is fake. It was experimental but I hope no one else will have the same idea
I mean the mc should be on drugs, not me lol

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
pretty sure dude has genuine depression. Wouldn't say he doesn't deserve her, in fact as much as i love Cindy her denial of it shows how much she sucks as a girlfriend, dude needs some genuine help.
The thing is, if it is not Ian to fuck her, it is gonna be Alex, so it is better if it stays in the neighborhood :D. None of these girls are worth it anything besides, Holly. I just don't know why Lena gets mad at Ian for fucking Holly when she is fucking everuone else.

dundun

Jul 6, 2017
When Ian is taking Emma drug and you are getting an exception error, this is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nov 15, 2020
Regarding the discussions about Stan and his change, I noticed Eva’s answered more question on the Patreon Q&A, and found this quote interesting:

"I wouldn't say that Stan will "change", more like he will be "expanded upon". He's still a nerd who creeps on girls but he has an actual personality now, some good traits and some bad."

Sounds like the chances are good we’ll still have a creepy Stan path after the rewrite, and the love option Stan is an addition instead of a replacement.

Also for the Jeremy fans she confirms there’s "something related to Jeremy’s plot line" in the reworked parts, and there’s also some cryptic quotes that give the impression that there’s more content planned with him in the next chapter as well.

Aaand some plans for Emma that Eva herself describes as "quite interesting".

CoalPhelps

Aug 19, 2018
Personally I didn't like the fake renpy error, it's confusing as fuck. She should have made more obvious that the error is fake. It was experimental but I hope no one else will have the same idea
I disagree, pretty obvious if you pay attention to what is happening. It's just that the players are somehow afraid to try something and are not very attentive.

4.60 star(s) 316 Votes