patachoucs

Mar 26, 2020
I for one has no problem with Eva deciding every 3-4 updates to do a rehaul of the game instead of a full update and rework the narrative to make it more fluid. As she likes to leave things mostly unplanned, and it's a WiP game anyway.

I think it allows for more flexibility but also to not only fix some small mistakes but also regulary improve the overall quality and feel of the game. And as dear BloodyMares pointed out, better to do that once in a while and before the game is done, than after. Cause the task would just be too huge, and she'd probably opt for leaving the game as is instead.

So as far as I'm concerned, all good with "0.9 remake" and "0.13 remake" and "0.17 remake" if she so needs it.
EVEN when that means replaying the game from scratch, which I do anyway with each updates.

_Zebra_

Jun 24, 2017
I for one has no problem with Eva deciding every 3-4 updates to do a rehaul of the game instead of a full update and rework the narrative to make it more fluid. As she likes to leave things mostly unplanned, and it's a WiP game anyway.
That could be problematic. New narratives would mean to replay the game every 3 or 4 update, which is not a good idea.

In the end it's all about what brings more business value. The story is good as is, the art is excellent and there is nothing to improve code wise. I would like to think that this is the last rework until the end of the game, with the sole purpose of improving things in order to get it on Steam. Good reviews = More customers. Steam brings Eva another source of income and I think this is why she decided is worth doing sooner, rather then later.

What'sNew

Oct 20, 2021
The story is good as is, the art is excellent and there is nothing to improve code wise.
100%. The only thing that needs changing is to have actual guitar sounds playing in the background instead of piano. Also bring back the old music for Fortress, that was heaps better.

Reactions: jojogeo

karmasutra87

Jun 5, 2021
Writers move their chapters and even tweak characters all the fucking time. It's a WIP. The reason why this story is so gripping is the characters have depth and there are many, many routes. It's a choose your own adventure style.

Also, they've graced you with GGGB before this. They know what they're doing. And in the end it's all about what the values of Eva Kiss have. Some it's business value. Others it may be doing this because they're passionate about it.

Reactions: dqs

Homemade

Oct 25, 2018
Hi, guys I know I said I will not reply to others in this thread. But I will keep sharing
my thoughts, about this sensational game from time to time with you guys here.

I think I am getting a bit obsessed or addicted to this game which is not bad for now because of holidays, but this game is making it difficult for me to spend my time with family and loved ones, So I thought why shouldn't I convince my soulmate, my love, my life, my Lena in real life to experience this game together with me.

She is not a gamer, but she sees that I won't let the nerd in me die completely so she
shares this experience with me and I share her passion which is philosophy. She is a
philosopher in words and a poet at heart. It's only because of her I got into Persian
philosophy and poetry, and I must say her passion is so much better compared to mine. I am
a guy in the business world and have a job which I don't like that much.
Let me tell you guys a thing about us Business people well we are "Evil" in a professional
way, no offense to my business brethren. Did I say "Evil" I meant evi evergreen. I am only
joking here hehe or n?

So I came from mainstream gaming and got introduced to this AVN world of gaming due to
"Tora Productions" a.k.a. Tlaero and Mortze, Mortze Art, and their games in Elsaverse. You
guys should at least try their games, The writing in their games is so much better compared
to most games on this site. I think they have now upgraded their games to Renpy, but when I
was playing their games they were on Html.

Now let's get back to the topic as I said before I have played some mainstream games
together with my wife such as Uncharted 4, Last of Us 1, God of war (2018), and it's always
funny to see her reactions and explain what is happening in the scenes. The opening
sequence in Last of us 1 got both of us so emotional, and she was crying and saying, people
behind this game are barbaric, How could they do this. See that's the thing about a great
story, it will bring a genuine reaction out of you.

''Now playing together experience''

I told her brief synopsis of Our Red string, world, characters, and two Mcs and how the
game works. She seemed interested in this interwoven story plot, then I thought to myself
did Eva's intention was to create a Dual protagonist game so u can play with another
person, as I said before this is my first AVN game with more than one protagonist but I
have played heavy rain as well on ps4 but that was a mainstream game? I guess I could be
completely wrong and she went with the "Soul dualism" or "Mind-body dualism" concept only Eva knows.

We started our first run with cheats I guided her in scenes purposefully to keep her away from all the U know Mister J type S, A, R, even Mike, and Louise also. My Ian in this run was the most kind-hearted angel to other characters.

He helps Perry with Cherry, Emma, even though he did not deserve them as he is now in the game. I know people like perry in my life. Even my best friend reminds me of perry in physical appearance, Except he was taller than perry. He was fat, but he was very funny and did not stutter whenever he talks, also he drew a lot, he was better than me in fact. We are still best friends to this day and he ended up becoming a doctor. So, my advice u to Perry bro, u need to figure out yourself first, ask yourself what you want from life first? except wanting to be with Emma. You need to be a better man if you want Emma in your life. He helped Wade and Cindy to fix their relationship. Jermy's getting Alison, cannot pursue others in front of wife, even if I wanted to pursue cutie holly shhhhhhhh shhhhh forget about what I said earlier.

Even at one point, she wanted to play Ian and I let her. She liked Lena appearance-wise than Holly. We played up to chapter 6 and their first sex scene between the two. Male, she liked as appearance-wise were Ian, Wade, Mike. This is the most Vanilla route I have done with Ian.

I asked her opinion about the game and also told her this game was made by a female dev also. She said this was a slice of life game and it clearly felt the author knew what she was doing. The interaction between the characters feels real and grounded in reality.

She liked the Ian x Lena romance and feels their chemistry clearly, the buildup between them felt natural and they looked like they belong with each other, even though she was feeling the game is pushing us very hard to make them be together. I asked her if people should play this game together or with their loved ones she said it totally depends on them if they want why not. She said it was a fun experience playing together but she will not play this game alone. Now I just have to read another book by her favorite poet and I am in clear.

In the end, a quote from my favorite poet only for "Eva Kiss"

''This being human is a guest house. Every morning is a new arrival. A joy, a depression, a meanness, some momentary awareness comes as an unexpected visitor...Welcome and entertain them all. Treat each guest honorably. The dark thought, the shame, the malice, meet them at the door laughing and invite them in. Be grateful for whoever comes, because each has been sent as a guide from beyond''.

Last edited:

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
anyone having problems with the game? There is a moment in the game that it gets an script error and wont do anytthing. If I try to rollback I get lost in a kind of psy wall, and if I try to ignore he says I cant ignore this situation and I cant play the game anymore.

Solomon Grundy

Nov 25, 2021
anyone having problems with the game? There is a moment in the game that it gets an script error and wont do anytthing. If I try to rollback I get lost in a kind of psy wall, and if I try to ignore he says I cant ignore this situation and I cant play the game anymore.
Is this the scene where Emma offered Ian and Perry drugs? Just roll with it, keep picking the options at the bottom and pay attention to what the game tells you, it'll guide you out of it eventually. It's all part of the drug trip, enjoy the ride.

Reactions: Olsens.M
4.60 star(s) 316 Votes