Nov 15, 2020
What do you think will happen with the friendship of Ian and Perry if Perry understand about IanxCindy ?
Perry helping out at the café seems like a way to set up Ian possibly getting busted. He just can’t keep his mouth shut, as we saw in an earlier scene when he revealed to Lena that Ian had another woman over the night before.

I suspect Ian’s explanation about his whereabouts after the night with Cindy could be important here. If Ian told Perry and Wade that he spent the night with Lena, I could see Perry mentioning that to her while they’re working together, in which case they would both know he’s lying. And seeing that everyone knows he spent the afternoon with Cindy at the photoshoot, it wouldn’t be that hard to fit the pieces together.

If Ian claimed he was with Cherry or Alison, Lena’s obviously not going to be happy either if they’re dating. She might also end up revealing some of her own secrets to Perry, which could then end up reaching Ian.

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
For the threesome, you can be in relationship with Ian but Lena has to be mad at him for kissing or sleeping with Holly. If he didn't go to the trip and Holly didn't kiss him, then yeah, being with Ian will not let you to participate.

Personally, I think the threesome shouldn't have so many restrictions because of the completely different mood of the scene, similar to the one night where they casually kissed. And Ivy has sex with Holly anyway, so it's not like she'll ruin anything by joining. Her main complaint about Ian hooking up with Holly was her opinion that Holly is an innocent girl that can't handle casual relationships. But after seeing that she's very willing to follow Ivy's instructions through, she should realize that Holly is not that innocent anymore and she doesn't need babysitting.
I do like all of the points you make, but I hope that the in true Lena/Holly romance route Lena does act protective toward her, and if she's acted domme-like, maybe they can even transition to a kind of mild MDLG relationship.

Reactions: Homemade

JohnnySolo

Nov 2, 2021
Holly x Ian x Lena seems set up to be a healthy and happy poly triad relationship- not a casual 3 some.
3 artists all coming together over art, love, and mutual attraction.
Correct, this would of course be the best way for the Lena / Ian / Holly relationship. Very nice comparison with the three artists.(y)

Ian x Lena x Emma and Ian x Lena x Louise feel like the more likely FFM 3somes that the couple can have more causally. Though now that I think about it a bit more- I suspect Louise will want to be valued as more than just a fuck buddy. Lena x Louise dom arc rather implied that Lena will have a lot of control of that aspect though- if that FFM ever comes to fruition. Ian x Lena x Louse where Ian has dom points with Lena and Lena has dom points with Louise could be a pretty fun scene.
For the possible FFM threesomes I would also mention Ian x Lena x Ivy. It’s one with, most probably, less consequences for all the three and they could really have just fun together.

CoalPhelps

Aug 19, 2018
Perry helping out at the café seems like a way to set up Ian possibly getting busted. He just can’t keep his mouth shut, as we saw in an earlier scene when he revealed to Lena that Ian had another woman over the night before.

I suspect Ian’s explanation about his whereabouts after the night with Cindy could be important here. If Ian told Perry and Wade that he spent the night with Lena, I could see Perry mentioning that to her while they’re working together, in which case they would both know he’s lying. And seeing that everyone knows he spent the afternoon with Cindy at the photoshoot, it wouldn’t be that hard to fit the pieces together.

If Ian claimed he was with Cherry or Alison, Lena’s obviously not going to be happy either if they’re dating. She might also end up revealing some of her own secrets to Perry, which could then end up reaching Ian.
Good points. But Lena has its own blabbermouth — Ivy. Yes, she doesn't have a lot of interaction with Ian right now, but since it was confirmed in Q&A that there will be scenes with her in the future, this interaction should increase. So Ian's secrets can busting Perry, and Lena's secrets — Ivy. I mean, it's still a little doubtful that Lena will tell Perry about her personal life.

Nov 15, 2020
Good points. But Lena has its own blabbermouth — Ivy. Yes, she doesn't have a lot of interaction with Ian right now, but since it was confirmed in Q&A that there will be scenes with her in the future, this interaction should increase. So Ian's secrets can busting Perry, and Lena's secrets — Ivy. I mean, it's still a little doubtful that Lena will tell Perry about her personal life.
Good point. I guess the difference is that Perry does it without meaning to, while Ivy would only do it if she had some ulterior motive. Either way it would be nice with some interaction between Ian and Ivy soon, and if so it would be natural that Lena would be a topic.

I hope we see Emma pegging Perry.
Or… Emma pegging Seymour

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Nov 15, 2020
Nah I don't want to see his wrinkly ass or penis.
That pig is unworthy to this.
Emma hatepegging (if that’s a word) Seymour after the end credits of the final chapter. Optional bonus scene if you managed to bring him down from his high throne and send him to jail. Talked to Eva, got it confirmed.

(On a more serious note, I too hope to see it with Emma and Perry. Would fit the characters, and with all the scenes we’re bound to get with Seymour and Axel, there’s no reason to not include some scenes where the male is the submissive part, and the female the dominant.)

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Emma hatepegging (if that’s a word) Seymour after the end credits of the final chapter. Optional bonus scene if you managed to bring him down from his high throne and send him to jail. Talked to Eva, got it confirmed.

(On a more serious note, I too hope to see it with Emma and Perry. Would fit the characters, and with all the scenes we’re bound to get with Seymour and Axel, there’s no reason to not include some scenes where the male is the submissive part, and the female the dominant.)
Pegging between Emma and Perry will totaly fit. Even between Cherry and Perry. That guy is pervert enough to ask it to any girl he is hooking up

CoalPhelps

Aug 19, 2018
Good point. I guess the difference is that Perry does it without meaning to, while Ivy would only do it if she had some ulterior motive. Either way it would be nice with some interaction between Ian and Ivy soon, and if so it would be natural that Lena would be a topic.
I think Perry can do both. Of course, not ulterior motive, but revenge or a kind of vendetta, in case Ian is simultaneously hook-up with Emma and Cindy. Then he emotionally tells Lena that Ian is not the one to trust. It might sound dumb, but in case Ian helped Perry with Emma, he might want to "help" him by saying something like "hold on to him, he's the guy to grab." Ivy yes, more likely there will be something behind it. But it is quite possible that Ian will somehow get her talking.

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
I do like all of the points you make, but I hope that the in true Lena/Holly romance route Lena does act protective toward her, and if she's acted domme-like, maybe they can even transition to a kind of mild MDLG relationship.
Agreed. I specifically made a distinction for a non-romance route where Ivy ends up fucking Holly and consequentially making an obedient star-struck pet out of her. In that route it would make sense for Lena to feel kinda jealous that Ivy of all people gets to sample Holly and join in just to prevent Ivy from completely dominating Holly's trust instead of letting them have their fun and just watching. Basically, in my mind branching goes like this:

1) Threesome > lust/fuck buddies route. If her attempts to protect Holly failed (Holly made her own decision to have sex with Ivy regardless of Lena's negative opinion on it), then she understands that Holly can be a very open-minded person and could be treated as any other friend and not a younger naive sister.

2) Ivy fucks Holly > corruption route where Holly always listens to Ivy. Lena gives up protecting Holly seeing that it's useless and lets Holly make her own decisions, even if they make her unhappy. I can even see attempts to protect her making Holly feel annoyed at Lena. Basically NTR route where Ivy steals Holly's affection.

3) Holly didn't have sex with Ivy - romance route based on Lena's lena_go_holly value. Here she could be as protective as she wants, and Holly most likely listening to her.

4.60 star(s) 317 Votes