slider

Jul 14, 2017
I think it's a real shame that if Lena "wakes up" Jeremy, Lena and Ian can't become a couple. That was precisely one of the complex situations I was looking forward the most, and we were hinted for a long time that it could be possible (Ian being into watching Jeremy with other girls, Ian joining Lena's Stalkfap).

JohnnySolo

Nov 2, 2021
Good points. But Lena has its own blabbermouth — Ivy. Yes, she doesn't have a lot of interaction with Ian right now, but since it was confirmed in Q&A that there will be scenes with her in the future, this interaction should increase. So Ian's secrets can busting Perry, and Lena's secrets — Ivy. I mean, it's still a little doubtful that Lena will tell Perry about her personal life.
Talking about Ivy being Lena’s blabbermouth, I was thinking how you are seeing the friendship between Lena any Ivy. I’m personally still a bit twisted.
On one side I’m thinking that Ivy sometimes tries to force (maybe not right word to describe what I mean) Lena into things, that she maybe not really likes. If I remember correctly also Lena’s first steps in the modeling world were influenced by Ivy and in the game it’s Ivy which books the photo shooting, not Lena. Okay, this can also be looked as Ivy just to help Lena. But we should not forget, what happened there (Axel). Of course, I’m not blaming Ivy for what happened between Lena and Axel, in the end it was Lena how felt in love to Mr. Perfect Asshole. But I think, Ivy sees the world and others only through her eyes and it’s difficult for her to empathize to others.
On the other side, in the scene where Ian goes for a drink with Axel, she really tries to protect Lena. Also, after the scene where Axel shows up in the restaurant and Lena needs somebody to talk, in my opinion, Ivy gives the best advice.

But, maybe I’m wrong on how I see the things or I have missed something in the story.

Nov 15, 2020
I think it's a real shame that if Lena "wakes up" Jeremy, Lena and Ian can't become a couple. That was precisely one of the complex situations I was looking forward the most, and we were hinted for a long time that it could be possible (Ian being into watching Jeremy with other girls, Ian joining Lena's Stalkfap).
I agree that it kind of goes against what the game has hinted at earlier, though from Lena's point of view I think it makes sense to make that choice.

The whole storyline with Ian watching Jeremy with other girls and Lena having sex with Jeremy might obviously be limited to the path where Ian and Lena continue hooking up as before, or where Ian decides to end it because he doesn't want to get hurt. He could still be very much into Lena in both those scenarios, so I think it could still play out fairly similar, even though there's obviously less at stake.

But I also think there's a chance for another Lena/Jeremy entry point if she chose not to wake him up in Louise's room. Even though Lena took a stand in that scene, Jeremy doesn't know that. The last thing that happened between them from his viewpoint, is that Lena sent him nudes and jokingly promised to send him more as long as he kept everything a secret from Ian. So if Lena chose to not wake up Jeremy, and then told Ian she wants to be in a relationship, Jeremy's probably still going around with a half-boner in his pants thinking about the next nudes he expects to receive from Lena.

Maybe Lena and Jeremy will agree to not take things further if she's in a relationship with Ian, but at the same time it kind of gives Lena an even bigger reason to continue supplying Jeremy with pictures to make sure he doesn't tell about the blowjob and the nudes she's already sent. And while Lena, when she was thinking rationally, decided that having sex with Jeremy isn't compatible with being in a relationship with Ian — she might end up choosing differently in a heat of the moment situation. Similarly to Lena's affair with Mike, it seems like part of the turn on for her with Jeremy is that it involves going behind someone else's back.

Last edited:

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Many of you have pointed out that Lena's available romance options where lacking good guys other than Ian, and Stan is the man to fill that role.
This is so stupid! Yes, the male characters are weak. But you think you can fix that problem with Stan?

Reactions: Nice Guy Eddie

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Exactly, but people here don't seem to understand the concept of ongoing. It's not just with ORS, it's with most games around here. People have become jaded with this concept of the patreon regular updates and for some reason they come to think that an update on a product that's still being developped should be treated as a finished one.

To all these whiners circling around I can only say this: I hate to spoil it for you, but the patreons who support the developpers are paying for them to develop a game, not for a finished product. It would be really nice if people stopped all this childish behaviour where they feel entitled to bitch about something that they either don't understand how it works or that they have maladjusted expectations and just start growing the f*ck up, because way too many times it's just sad to come around this forum and read these ridiculous rants of people who are just sitting on their ass, never worked a single day of their lifes on a creative process, but nonetheless they just feel the need to come to a forum to rant and take out their frustrations on the work of others, jumping in on every opportunity they see to take a shot and criticize them, because things aren't working out the way they wanted it... I guess some people simply never got the memo that says that the world doesn't move around them...
As someone who supported this game on Patreon, up until the time of this announcement, I beg to differ. When you are giving someone your money you have a right to expect something in return.

Slowing down the development of the game, requiring further use of the Patron's time to redo saves, and worst of all IMO, indulging in the trope so common in AVN's that every character that appears in the story MUST be made a potential LI. All of these are more than enough reason to complain to a dev.

Reactions: vsd29 and BorgiaBou

CoalPhelps

Aug 19, 2018
Talking about Ivy being Lena’s blabbermouth, I was thinking how you are seeing the friendship between Lena any Ivy. I’m personally still a bit twisted.
On one side I’m thinking that Ivy sometimes tries to force (maybe not right word to describe what I mean) Lena into things, that she maybe not really likes. If I remember correctly also Lena’s first steps in the modeling world were influenced by Ivy and in the game it’s Ivy which books the photo shooting, not Lena. Okay, this can also be looked as Ivy just to help Lena. But we should not forget, what happened there (Axel). Of course, I’m not blaming Ivy for what happened between Lena and Axel, in the end it was Lena how felt in love to Mr. Perfect Asshole. But I think, Ivy sees the world and others only through her eyes and it’s difficult for her to empathize to others.
On the other side, in the scene where Ian goes for a drink with Axel, she really tries to protect Lena. Also, after the scene where Axel shows up in the restaurant and Lena needs somebody to talk, in my opinion, Ivy gives the best advice.

But, maybe I’m wrong on how I see the things or I have missed something in the story.
You're right, their friendship looks very twisted. Ivy looks more and more shadowy with each chapter. If at first she seems like Jack in a woman's guise and her push to hook-ups and Axel by the peculiarities of her character, now it looks like she and Axel birds of a feather: the desire to corrupt Holly (and possibly Lena to some extent) and it is likely to make as a plaything, an opportunistic approach to business, some degree of sociopathy, dark deals. In particular, Axel's photo shoot is most likely an agreement. He connects her with the Wildcats, she pushes Lena towards him. I still don't fully understand her motives, but in many ways she follows some of her goals when she recommends certain things to Lena, apparently with some benefit for Ivy. To summarize, at the moment it seems to me that, in general, Ivy cares about Lena and values her to some extent, but if she has the opportunity to get some benefit with Lena's help, she will certainly use it and use her friend for her benefits. Thus, this is an opportunistic, maybe even a little parasitic friendship on the part of Ivy.

Homemade

Oct 25, 2018
Today I check Eva's Patreon, I saw the pole when it was posted, but now I have seen how many votes each girl got let's see.!

Popularity contest: Female NPC

Some time ago, we did a poll about who was your favorite female character. It's been a while and ORS' story has been progressing, so I feel it's time to run this one back! I'm curious to see if the results will stay the same or we will have a surprising upset.
Vote for your favorite!

3,632 votes total

1. Cindy with 1,030 votes
She wins the pole again, it seems like Patreon users like this blondie quite hard. Cindy Simps Rejoice!

2. Holly got 701 votes
Don't worry cutie holly we will get Cindy next time!

3. Ivy with 468 votes
Her position in the poll remains the same. So the First 3 positions remain unchangeable.

4. Emma got 426 votes
Woohoo, Emma has taken Alison's place well deserved in my opinion.

5. Alison got 387 votes
One position drop from the last poll.

These last positions do not have a big vote gap margin!.!

6. Cherry got 209 votes
Even though in the game she has little content compared to others, but in my personal list, she's on the top.

7. Louise got 207 votes
Only two votes difference between her and Sweet Cherry.

8. Minerva with 204 votes
Hmmm, After getting hot scenes with Ian, She still got the last position. I hope Eva doesn't reduce her content in the upcoming updates.

Last edited:

NaillMcDracken

Apr 23, 2020
Today I check Eva's Patreon I saw the pole when it was posted but now I have seen how many votes each girl got let's see!

Some time ago, we did a poll about who was your favorite female character. It's been a while and ORS' story has been progressing, so I feel it's time to run this one back! I'm curious to see if the results will stay the same or we will have a surprising upset.
Vote for your favorite!

3,632 votes total

1. Cindy with 1030 votes
She wins the pole again, it seems like Patreon users like this blondie quite hard. Cindy Simps Rejoice!

2. Holly got 701 votes

3. Ivy with 468 votes
Her position in the poll remains the same. So the First 3 positions remain unchangeable.

4. Emma got 426 votes

5. Alison got 387

6. Cherry got 209 votes
Even though in the game she has little content compared to others, but in my personal list, she's on the top.

7. Louise got 207 votes

Hmmm Even though she got hot scenes with Ian, She still got the last position. I hope Eva doesn't reduce her content in the upcoming updates.
Definely Cindy.

• Haha
Reactions: jeje33 and Homemade

JohnnySolo

Nov 2, 2021
Today I check Eva's Patreon, I saw the pole when it was posted, but now I have seen how many votes each girl got let's see.!

Vote for your favorite!

3,632 votes total

1. Cindy with 1,030 votes

2. Holly got 701 votes

3. Ivy with 468 votes

4. Emma got 426 votes

5. Alison got 387 votes

6. Cherry got 209 votes

7. Louise got 207 votes

Hmmm, After getting hot scenes with Ian, She still got the last position. I hope Eva doesn't reduce her content in the upcoming updates.
Thank you for sharing. Interesting rating, of course it always depends what people understand under popularity, is it just the looks / beauty or is it more deeper like character.

From a beauty contest view, my list is as follow (I exclude Lena as she plays in a league of her own):

1. Cindy
From the look she is my favorite after Lena

2. Alison
3. Holly
4. Cherry
Place 2 to 4 are pretty close, and may also change during further content.

5. Ivy
6. Emma
7. Louise
As tattoos and pricing are not really my thing, Ivy, Emma and Louise are here bit behind. It’s noting personal, it’s just my taste.

8. Minerva
I have to admit the scenes with Minerva are fun, like the Eva Kiss has added the “Look at me I’m the captain now” meme. But I somehow don’t like her face, my because she always looks grumpy.

In an overall contest with a holistic view, I come up with the following list:

1. Holly
This is pretty simple; Holly is the best alternate option for Ian and even for Lena

2. Emma
Emma is for sure a cool person, with which you can have fun (sexual and non-sexual). And I like her attitude, she seems to be somebody how stand up for something.

3. Cherry
I haven’t spent so much time in the Cherry route, so it’s a bit difficult to judge. For me she seems to be okay.

4. Ivy
I really like how Ivy has been set-up by Eva Kiss. This independent woman how exactly knows what she wants and when dealing with man has always control over them. But there is a bit a dark shadow over her and her friendship with Lena, therefore I put her only on fourth place.

5. Alison
Alison is a difficult story, I like her in the first chapters in the story with Ian, but over time she somehow starts to annoying me. I feel I bit bad for her, especially when Ian is also dating Lena in the same time and Alison is only a “(sexual) training partner”. On the other side, I somehow can’t imagine that a relationship between Alison and Ian would really work.

6. Cindy
Cindy maybe hot, but I think as a girlfriend she is very complicated and difficult to please (not only sexually). And then you let her for five minutes alone and she is already “flirting” with Axel…

7. Louise
Louise in my opinion has a huge jealousy issue. Her friendship with Lena is also somehow a bit strange, I don’t think that she really cares about Lena.

8. Minerva
Look how she treats Ian, okay under some condition Ian can fuck her…but that doesn’t make her better.

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
JohnnySolo

Rankings are fun.

Beauty Pageant:
1)Holly
2)Cherry
3)Cindy
4)Louise
5)Emma
6)Lena
7)Minerva
8) Alison
9) Ivy

Best Gal:
1) Holly
2) Emma
3) Louise
4) Lena (My canon version paired with Ian and Louise.)
5) Alison
6) Cherry
7) Minerva
8) Cindy
9) Ivy
10) Lena (Full corruption version)

Last edited:

CoalPhelps

Aug 19, 2018
On a personal level (not including Lena, since for me pure path with Ian canon):
1) Holly is smart, witty, creatively gifted, very kind and responsive. Her only problem is that she needs to learn to stand up for herself.
2) Emma is kind, open-minded, friendly, independent, laid back, ready to stand up for herself and others. The only problem for me is her too leftist views, otherwise Emma is beautiful and never judges Ian, unlike the rest.
3) Cherry — we don't know very much, except that she is an artist and a model. But overall she's pretty cool and is only overshadowed by her past and current desire to return to Axel.
4) Alison is strong enough, independent and self-reliant, with some self-respect, with which you can generally hang out. But sometimes too needy, whiny and selfish. And jealous of Ian, even if he doesn't show her any favors and she has hook-ups with Jeremy.
5) Ivy is much stronger and more independent than Alison. Knows how to use her sexuality and her image to get what she wants from men and beyond. She is fun to hang out and flirt with, fun, knowing what's up and with her sense of humor, built mainly on a sexual theme. But shadowy, opportunistic, a bit sociopathic and generally shady.
6) Cindy is fun, who knows how to relax and dive into parties. Life in her is in full swing and it hurts everyone around. It's a lot of fun with her to hang out and relax with friends. Likes to gossip. Observant and perceptive, but not very witty.But spoiled, whiny, selfish, does not understand others and their needs, resentful and too sensitive, does not know how to admit defeat, indecisive and driven. An existential crisis doesn't help. So far, she's definitely not the best and most enjoyable relationship material.
7) Louise — obviously whiny, jealous, angry, selfish, unable to restrain and control emotions, suspicious and quick to judge. Meh.
8) Minerva is too domineering, loving to insult, humiliate and play with employees who dared to contradict her word. Well, actually a bitch.

Sexually:
1) Emma — two words: big asses.
2) Ivy — so far we've only seen her in action with girls, but it's obvious that she can do a lot in bed.
3) Alison — Lots of scenes and they're hot.
4) Cherry — good dynamics and chemistry with Ian.
5) Cindy — admittedly, this starlet is not bad in bed and also has good chemistry with Ian.
6) Holly is cute. Like opening a gift.
7) Minerva — just hot.
8) Louise — there is potential in the future, but I'm not a fan of lesbian content, so at the moment meh.

By beauty:
1) Ivy
2) Cindy
3) Alison
4) Emma
5) Cherry
6) Holly
7) Louise
8) Minerva.

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
My original guess was that there would be another way for Lena to unlock Jeremy content down the line, which would allow for this scenario with IA/LE as a couple. As is, Lena's gotta be an absolute cunt to not just Ian but Louise, not telling her friend about his cheating, to even have an option with Jeremy.

The longer each of these updates take though, I'm less and less optimistic Eva will have the time to develop an alternate route there, where Lena messes around with J only after he and Louise have broken up + while dating Ian. My "nice-girl/nympho who occasionally lets horniness/instinct get the better of her" dreams aren't looking so good right about now.

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Ok. I'll bite too. But with IRL preferences vs who I'd prefer for Ian based on route choices.

IRL:
Cindy
Holly
Emma (or Alison)
Louise (or Alison)
Alison - Design change + big personality fluctuations based on path.
Cherry
Minerva
Ivy - Vapid instagram bitch, exemplifying everything I hate about current IRL culture.

In-Game:
Holly
Cindy
Alison
Emma
Louise
Cherry
Minerva
Ivy - Vapid instagram bitch, exemplifying everything I hate about in-game representation of current IRL culture.

Basically, I fucking hate Ivy. Rare instance where personality/ethics/world-view disgust enough to overpower traditional beauty standards. Plus her style is godawful imo.

4.60 star(s) 317 Votes